Warrant out for beast who killed Thai toddler with a broom handle

webfact

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just when you thought the Thai male had demonstrated how low humanity can get, they go even lower, utterly sickening. Never mind somebody will be along shortly to tell us this can happen anywhere whistling.gif

I agree with you.... such monstrous acts only happen in Thailand. Makes me wonder why anyone would want to visit there or move there. How soon are you leaving Thailand to return to your native country? ?

Of course we all know these things happen everywhere but that doesn't make this any less shocking. Mandatory reporting is central to reducing the incidence of tragedies , along with support and escape mechanisms as announced yesterday. The punitive doesn't do much other than satisfy anger.

In Australia's most notorious case, in 1988, 21 officials ( social workers, police, doctors, nurses) had seen a victim in the weeks and months leading up to his death ( victim: Daniel Valerio, aged 2; murderer Paul Aiton, sentenced to 22 years, served 19). It was only the publication of a photo of the victim that led to public outcry and the demand that there be mandatory reporting of suspected abuse ( not without issues itself but perhaps better than the alternative).

You need to be licensed or qualified for any thing you do now days, but not for being a parent, whereby

any psycho and sicko can be one, giving them the parental authority to abuse and torments little children

and babies at will and as they pleases... this system is wrong

This guy is not the parent. He is the mother's boyfriend.

http://marripedia.org/link_between_family_structure_and_child_abuse

The rate of abuse is 10 times higher if the child is living with a parent who is cohabiting with another adult.

Since I'm a dad of 4 and step father to more If this prick can read who beat this poor little child to death I will make it my personal mission to see to it that no matter where you hide you will get caught as far as trial that is another matter But everyday of your worthless life will be a day of great pain I'm willing to pay to see that is happens. This enrages me to no end. I killed when in the military and still suffer sleepless nights but as God is my witness I could kill this piece crap and sleep easy.

Drugs, alcohol, any excuse to blame something other than their own warped and psychopathic personalities. Yes, I know this can and does happen anywhere and everywhere in the world, before some of you say it, but it doesn't detract from the fact that, yet again, an act of senseless violence happened in Thailand. This seems to be a much more frequent occurrence than it was and that's just the cases we get to hear of.

RIP little girl.

This is total and utterly disgusting leaving me feeling sick to the pit of my stomach.

This monster deserves to be strung up and shown the same mercy he gave this little baby girl.

RIP: little one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Prison or even death is too good for vermin like this.

Sub-human animal - Anyone of any nation who carries out such barbarous acts deserves to simply be removed from society.

Revenge, punishment etc... none of that is necessary in this case - Just simply remove him from existence.

This is most definitely a 'Hang-him-high' post.....

beast who killed Thai toddler

sadly this was not a beast or animal who killed the baby. It was a fellow member of our species homo sapiens who as such enjoys human rights as a birth right without having to earn the privilege, even while denying the same rights to another human being...

I think that at some point a "human" like this has consciously decided to become "inhuman" and therefore forfeits any rights and privileges reserved for true human beings. He needs to be ended without any consideration or emotion, just like a parasite or virus.

beast who killed Thai toddler

sadly this was not a beast or animal who killed the baby. It was a fellow member of our species homo sapiens who as such enjoys human rights as a birth right without having to earn the privilege, even while denying the same rights to another human being...

I think that at some point a "human" like this has consciously decided to become "inhuman" and therefore forfeits any rights and privileges reserved for true human beings. He needs to be ended without any consideration or emotion, just like a parasite or virus.

That's right. The animal kindom protects their young (with few exceptions) sometimes with lethal consequences to the trespasser. I have adopted a cat who just recently had kittens. She is a lovely cat but absolutely ferocious towards my original cats and my dog if they happen to cross the imaginary no go line she has decided upon. I'm talking Tasmanian devil here!

So, donate living body of this POS to zoo or crocodile park to feed the lions or crocs!

Edited by Dodgydownunder

R.I.P. little girl no one will hurt you anymore 402.gif402.gif402.gif as for the stepfather I hope they beat him to death, slowly beatdeadhorse.gif

Or drop him in to a tiger enclosure, he may learn what defenseless means just before he is torn to shreds.

Pure scum.

Drugs, abused women ,

murder of an innocent child, who wai the bullying prick

some times sharia law could be applied

this is one of those times,

R.I.P little one

Hope the village people found him before the cops. They can have a Bush Court and find him guilty as charged. They can then punish him and send him to death by beating him with broom sticks. No mercy for this turk.

Drugs, abused women ,

murder of an innocent child, who wai the bullying prick

some times sharia law could be applied

this is one of those times,

R.I.P little one

Except that Sharia law would just call it an honour killing.

Yep, just living an infidel - so it's sweet no problem.

It's not often I am shocked by these new's reports on Thai Visa but this is one of the rare exceptions.

Maybe the current government if they can be called that should focus their attention on the continued problems such as drug abuse,domestic violence and daily murder rate,surely this would be a start on bringing an ever divided nation together.

I am afraid the current out look for Thailand with issues such as this and it's class divide make only for a bleak out look,expect to read more of this and lots more political unrest in the coming months and years.

All these smaller issues are factors in the current state of the nation as far as I can see.

A dysfunctional minority bringing the whole populous down,people being oppressed and the standard of living becoming unsustainable for many means increase in alcohol use,drug use and anti social behaviour.

The place is like a ticking bomb waiting to explode by the looks of things.

Just when you thought the Thai male had demonstrated how low humanity can get, they go even lower, utterly sickening. Never mind somebody will be along shortly to tell us this can happen anywhere whistling.gif

I agree with you.... such monstrous acts only happen in Thailand. Makes me wonder why anyone would want to visit there or move there. How soon are you leaving Thailand to return to your native country? ?

Makes me wonder why anyone would want to visit there or move there. "

I assume you've never lived in Thailand with an idiotic comment like that. You can rest assured that all farangs reading this story and all the others recently (Koh Tao, Lat Phrao, Hua Hin etc) are just as disgusted as you except that we realize not all Thai people are like these scum that do these violent acts. What needs to change is the justice system's attitude to dealing with these wrongdoers.

Many of us live with caring and loving Thais who are good parents and family members. Please don't paint all Thais black and evil. Evil knows no borders.

I'm sorry you failed to catch my sarcasm.... my post was in reply to the person who posted that the Thai male can "..go even lower..." and then said "Never mind somebody will be along shortly to tell us this can happen anywhere whistling.gif"

Because yes.... this kind of thing sadly does happen in other countries also... I was sarcastic in reply and do not really wonder why anyone would want to visit there or live there.

I LOVE Thailand myself... and made excellent Thai friends while spending four months there... I agree.... there are many wonderful, caring, loving Thai people... and I'm happy to say that I count Thais, and also Lisu tribal people in the far north of the country... among my very best of friends...