Ramayana Water Park Opening This Thursday

webfact

Ramayana Water Park Opening This Thursday

wa.jpg

PATTAYA: -- In one of the most exciting events to happen in Pattaya, this Thursday 5th of April will see RamaYana Water Park open its gates.

Dave Durham of Pattaya One Media Group, taking time out at one of the VIP days said, it’s certainly refreshing to see news of a positive nature and a boost to Pattaya’s tourism and economy

Located near the big Buddha image of Khao Chi Chan and only 25 minutes from central Pattaya, RamaYana Water Park delivers a unique day to remember.

Full story: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/community/223706/ramayana-water-park-opening-thursday/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2016-05-03

A troll post has been removed, if you don't like the topic please move on to another one no need for nasty comments, equally suggest if you don't like the the park stay away from it as well.

I think they must mean Thursday 5th of May

Promotion

Adult price 990

No Promotion

Price for all or only for foreigner?

One price for all I've heard which means it's more likely to get my business as I try my level best not to use places with dual pricing on basic principle.

Promotion

Adult price 990

No Promotion

Price for all or only for foreigner?

Interesting pricing. I just had a look at the entry price for a similar water park in the UK, adult price Stg15.50 (about 750 Baht). So we have a UK tourist attraction which costs round twice the HOURLY minimum wage Stg7.20 (about 350 Baht) and a Thai tourist attraction which they think is worth 3 times the DAILY minimum wage in Thailand. I don't care that Pattaya Park is old and falling apart 100Baht for a water park in Thailand is the right price when related to local wages.

I went yesterday, nice park. 12 slides/attractions, 990 thb for all adults- no silly dual pricing.

Thai staff, very friendly. Many lifeguards around each attraction, felt safe for children or a non swimmer.

Hope it stays nice, overall a pleasurable day.