A good venue to hold a wedding ceremony

thairookie

Many of the 5* Hotels can provide wedding packages,just make enquiries whistling.gif alternatively if you prefer a more relaxed atmosphere try any of the establishments on soi 6 and I,m sure it would be a day/night to remember for one and all thumbsup.gif

Went to one at the Dusit Thani Hotel

240/2 Beach Road, Pattaya City,, Pattaya, Bang Lamung District, Chon Buri 20150, Thailand

Phone:+66 38 425 611
Was very nice, wedding in the morning few people monks and all that at hotel in small room, no fuss.
back in the evening for full on reception behind the hotel in the gardens looking out over pattaya bay.
No idea what it cost but sure would have been a packet.
but very nicely done there.

Many of the 5* Hotels can provide wedding packages,just make enquiries whistling.gif alternatively if you prefer a more relaxed atmosphere try any of the establishments on soi 6 and I,m sure it would be a day/night to remember for one and all thumbsup.gif

Maybe you could look further afield?

Rayong Resort near Ban Phe is a lovely location although the old fashioned hotel has seen better days, I found the grounds with great views of the island are beautiful & the restaurant not bad either with Thai & western offerings

Cabbages & Condoms/Birds & Bees Resort on Pratumnak Soi 4 would be a nice venue.

I agree with Orac. Had a lovely wedding ceremony held in cabbages and condoms last month, it wasn't very traditional but everybody seemed to enjoy the day a lot. The food there is wonderful too.

Before the trolls and socially challenged get too excited, the OP should google 'pattaya wedding planner' where at least 3 companies do this already.

Great suggestion. I would highly recommend http://www.sinderellawedding.com/

You can choose a package. You can choose from many hotels within your budget... different prices per guest and other associated costs. They will even give you a tour of the different hotels to make the selection process easier.

Edited by tropo

Maybe you could look further afield?

Rayong Resort near Ban Phe is a lovely location although the old fashioned hotel has seen better days, I found the grounds with great views of the island are beautiful & the restaurant not bad either with Thai & western offerings

some beautiful hotels close by too

I confess that I have only been to one wedding in Pattaya and the reception was held at Siam Country Club where the room could easily hold 100 people in air-conditioned comfort, ample parking and catering done on premises. Worth a look ?

Cabbages & Condoms/Birds & Bees Resort on Pratumnak Soi 4 would be a nice venue.

That was our early plan, changed fairly last minute to ocean Marina which not only matched the price but provided far more, great event and day.

That was our early plan, changed fairly last minute to ocean Marina which not only matched the price but provided far more, great event and day.

Was it just the banquet ? Or did you also have the solemnization done at the marina ?

Edited by thairookie

Ceremony followed by meal and party, legal bit in the umphur later.

LOL... just in case one of the party change their minds? biggrin.png Our "legal bit" was done 2 weeks before the party.