Cheap Beer?

leonardpeltz

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheap beer ? Thai or Foreign .?..Anyway all stores are very similar in price i find .I drink Chang ,and the cheapest shop near me ( mum and pop style ) sell a large bottle for B50 ,compared to B54 at 7/11 . You may make larger savings by buying beer by the box at Makro .Their wine is also a few Baht cheaper than most .( especially if you buy a 3 or 5 lt box ) .

the best values I have seen are on boxes of 12 large Tigers or 12 large Singha at Makro for about 55 per bottle. Some of the other stores will have a similar price on the large Singhas, but the Tigers by the box are hard to find...many only sell individuals..but still Tops at KSK charges 55 for a large Tiger..so that is 660 THB. Night and day vs. Elephant piss or Lion piss. Tops at Airport Plaza is decent, too. Large Elephant pisses are 555 thb per case at Tesco Ex[ress and Lion piss is 568....but you can get a box of 500 ml Singhas for 556, but the large are a better deal per ml., by 1 or 2%.

Cheap beer ? Thai or Foreign .?..Anyway all stores are very similar in price i find .I drink Chang ,and the cheapest shop near me ( mum and pop style ) sell a large bottle for B50 ,compared to B54 at 7/11 . You may make larger savings by buying beer by the box at Makro .Their wine is also a few Baht cheaper than most .( especially if you buy a 3 or 5 lt box ) .

Thai have beer?blink.png

the best values I have seen are on boxes of 12 large Tigers or 12 large Singha at Makro for about 55 per bottle. Some of the other stores will have a similar price on the large Singhas, but the Tigers by the box are hard to find...many only sell individuals..but still Tops at KSK charges 55 for a large Tiger..so that is 660 THB. Night and day vs. Elephant piss or Lion piss. Tops at Airport Plaza is decent, too. Large Elephant pisses are 555 thb per case at Tesco Ex[ress and Lion piss is 568....but you can get a box of 500 ml Singhas for 556, but the large are a better deal per ml., by 1 or 2%.

facepalm.gif

why you so complicate?

Just buy sangsom( or home made Thai alcohol) and mixed with cola( not coca... have some another " cola" cheapest per ml)biggrin.pngwhistling.gif

Made in T'land always cheaper, so avoid imports. Regarding 'taste', that is your choice.

For cheapest alcohol induced mental condition, agree with the Sonsong + cola drink. Possibly use the chinese 'bai jiu' which comes in a gallon jug and is what, 40%. Personally, i like Korean soju but too expensive here.

Thai have beer?blink.png

Yes. Quite a lot is imported into Thailand nowadays.

Thai have beer?blink.png

So its Foreign beer

thumbsup.gif

Sorry about my poor english

I am not mean IN Thailand have import beer.

I mean

Thailand( domestic produced) beerwai.gif

best value....630ml x 12 box at Tops KSK, Singha=640 THB...now if they would only get some fresh ones. The 4 packs of small Tiger cans are pretty good at 120 thb, and just perfect for those times when a bottle is just too much, like checking the mail or letting someone in the front door.

Thai have beer?blink.png

So its Foreign beer

thumbsup.gif

Sorry about my poor english

I am not mean IN Thailand have import beer.

I mean

Thailand( domestic produced) beerwai.gif

Why? It's utter cack.

Why? It's utter cack.

its alcohol drink.

ofcouse who drink beer to taste..

if want get drunk have another more chipest way.

as example get thai home made alcohol and injection watermelon, after few hour wait or even half day and eat itrolleyes.gif

biggrin.png

Why? It's utter cack.

its alcohol drink.

ofcouse who drink beer to taste..

if want get drunk have another more chipest way.

as example get thai home made alcohol and injection watermelon, after few hour wait or even half day and eat itrolleyes.gif

biggrin.png

I still think being able to buy 500ml of good beer for only about twice the price of an awful 640ml lager is a bargain.

If you drink like a (Chinese) girl, maybe. And actually more like triple, and the pesticide residues in the german beers? As long as farang keep paying ridiculous import taxes on non-essential items, the Thais rarely buy. the Excise department isn't even going to consider lowering them.

If you drink like a (Chinese) girl, maybe. And actually more like triple, and the pesticide residues in the german beers? As long as farang keep paying ridiculous import taxes on non-essential items, the Thais rarely buy. the Excise department isn't even going to consider lowering them.

I agree the import prices on imported beer are ridiculous, but it are not the Farang that I see buying those heavily priced beers, but Thai! Ever been to Nimanheamin recently?

Also other heavily taxed products, like imported cars.... mainly Thai buy them, so it's the Thai that keep import taxes high by buying those products.

Nimman is a needle in a haystack...and apparently the bottle shop is "moving." Agree about the cars though, and then they go slap a jap engine in it....or import the car in pieces to avoid the taxes. This is one of the last places I would want to own a luxury car..tax or no tax....a surplus T-34, maybe.

What you mean "If you drink like a (Chinese) girl"?blink.png

I am not Farang, so may be i am lost some?

In thailand almost ALL have double and even triple price..

Import tax have foralmost ALL

and thailand not produce much any..

And alcohol business it higth profit

even not in Thailand where labor cost cheap and alcohol drink as "Chang" thai called beer also higest.

how i know in this is business. SO Normal beer( even not very higth qulity) not "non-essential items" and thats why the Excise department isn't even going to consider lowering them.

Not going to consider lowering tax becouse have less buy domestic alcohol..

it is a closed market without competition

With very GOOD profit..

biggrin.png

even not in Thailand where labor cost cheap and alcohol drink as "Chang" thai called beer also higest.

how i know in this is business. SO Normal beer( even not very higth qulity) not "non-essential items" and thats why the Excise department isn't even going to consider lowering them.

With very GOOD profit..

biggrin.png

While I've seen some American girls drink 8 or 9 beers, and I'm sure the Brits and Ozzies would be good company; I've never seen a Chinese girl rapidly drink large beers, one after another, especially high alcohol ones. Alchy Chinese girls are more likely on the voddie or cognac...might be a fun night if you know any, who do "drink beer like water." So, therefore, at 180 thb per beer x 1 for you and 1 for her...that's manageable, but if you've even know what a frat house is...chances are you can do 8-10+ in one sitting, without even bingging, and all of a sudden you just spent 4000 THB on your beer for the night....kind of pricey by most standards.

With very GOOD profit..

biggrin.png

160b a bottle is on par or less than you would pay in most English pubs. If you buy the bottles in a supermarket they will be cheaper than here.

yeah, that's a big problem..consumer prices are a ripoff in the UK...so we have a whole chorus of people, who think stuff is a fair deal, when in fact, it has a 2-400% tax built in. A premium 500 ml import runs 120 THB in the Sates. Domestic microbrews like Red Tail or Rogue or Sierra Nevada can be as little as 35 thb each for a 355 ml to 70 thb....bars are usually a rip-off, but occasionally some 2 x 1, or 1 or two dollar import drafts during HH.

With very GOOD profit..

biggrin.png

While I've seen some American girls drink 8 or 9 beers, and I'm sure the Brits and Ozzies would be good company; I've never seen a Chinese girl rapidly drink large beers, one after another, especially high alcohol ones. Alchy Chinese girls are more likely on the voddie or cognac...might be a fun night if you know any, who do "drink beer like water." So, therefore, at 180 thb per beer x 1 for you and 1 for her...that's manageable, but if you've even know what a frat house is...chances are you can do 8-10+ in one sitting, without even bingging, and all of a sudden you just spent 4000 THB on your beer for the night....kind of pricey by most standards.

biggrin.png

oh

this is meaning..

So no need say even girl, only Chines is fine , they even drink beer by 100gr glassbah.gif

An this is can say about many asian.

4-5 L beer

its can be drunk even irish girl..

But my Chines GF can, but not realy do only few time see in 3 year..

Do you realy want girl who often does it? I guess cant say she be slimbiggrin.png

ANd this is talking about get drunk.

so in my post up I say some way can do it more cheapest..

but can share more as:

1. 50-70% С2Н5ОН 96% alc( in Thai have it?)or thai home made alcohole + 50-30% Chang( or another lovcost low alcohol thai drink) in minimum 200gr glass an better in one time/ can 2 time for girlthumbsup.gif

2.In soda siphon pour С2Н5ОН 96% alcor thai home made alcohole but only 60-70% full( another way can BOOM!!) and after drink it

3. 90-95% С2Н5ОН 96%+ 10-5% alcliquid nitrogen( in Thai have?)= 200gr glass.. for girl better no give drinkblink.png

spent 4000 THB on your beer for the night.

Yes i know in Thailand life is not cheapsad.png

wai.gif

Edited by ardokano

With very GOOD profit..

biggrin.png

160b a bottle is on par or less than you would pay in most English pubs. If you buy the bottles in a supermarket they will be cheaper than here.

Yes is it.

But in bar in Thailand its not 160.. it 250-400wink.png

Edited by ardokano

Hi, my name's Jim and I'm an alcoholic. That's all this thread actually says. If you're that worried about 4 baht on a bottle of Chang... get a better job.

Hi, my name is Sven and and I am an alkie passing myself of as a Teflr.

I Kant speak a wurd of Engerlish.

I stay hear do visa run, I knot understand why evelywun think I Cheep Challee.

Hi, my name's Jim and I'm an alcoholic. That's all this thread actually says. If you're that worried about 4 baht on a bottle of Chang... get a better job.

OP not ask about Chang

His ask about beer!!!!

Please read carefully.

and some store have different price 10-50 b per botle. If even not alcoholic its can save 400-3000 bath per month

And yes i am poor.

after pay back my debet may be have some money..

I do not see anything wrong with that man not have deep pocket and want save few dollar

OP not ask about Chang

His ask about beer!!!!

Please read carefully.

and some store have different price 10-50 b per botle. If even not alcoholic its can save 400-3000 bath per month

And yes i am poor.

I do not see anything wrong with that man not have deep pocket and want save few dollar

Two large, award winning, Tigers from tops for 110 thb per day...or two "Fagenwietzens" from a well known male meet-up place on Nimman at 360 THB? That's a difference of 7500 THB per month....that's more than most pay in rent.....2 beers a day? An alcoholic...better than being diabetic or just a plain axhole.

Edited by KhonKaenKowboy

OP not ask about Chang

His ask about beer!!!!

Please read carefully.

And yes i am poor.

Two large, award winning, Tigers from tops for 110 thb per day...or two "Fagenwietzens" from a well known male meet-up place on Nimman at 360 THB? That's a difference of 7500 THB per month....that's more than most pay in rent.....2 beers a day? An alcoholic...better than being diabetic or just a plain axhole.

So what is you point?

yes eat meat its more highest cost when rice and few egg.

but rice with water and some grass it more cheapest.

So take home made thai alkohol and half mix with cola( not coca, have another brand)

can save probaly another 2700 per monththumbsup.gif

Or evene more

this is mix can compare with champagne( how much champagne in Thailand?)

both will sparkling alkohol drinksbiggrin.png

wai.gif

Edited by ardokano