Six Burmese workers blown up at firework factory in Suphanburi house

webfact

Working illegally with products that can cause such damage......they were foolish people. Better to work on a construction site or in a food processing factory.

Beyond speechless, the Kaboom comment Was tasteless and lacking anything of being funny It must have come from a child, nuff said on that. Now as far as any solider being questioned, That won't happen. RIP peace those that lost there lives and warning to those who need work don't work for Thai's.

KABOOM!! laugh.png

Do you find it funny that 6 people died?

I am speakless!!! mad.gif

As well as speechless, but that is besides the point- however, it is quite evident you don't require any intelligence, empathy, human feelings or understanding to make comments such as kaboom on TV.com

I share your outrage, but I understand why someone would be so jaded. It is inexcusable that a member of the military conveniently owned a house where Burmese migrant labour was exploited and ultimately sacrificed in an illegal activity. Why isn't the building owner being named or held accountable for what went on in his building? Sure, the comment kaboom is rather rough. However, what is more offensive is that here we have another example of the arrogance of a member of the ruling group of Thailand and the powers that be do nothing, absolutely nothing. Direct your outrage at the prick who's greed killed these poor people.

Christ they did a good job of themselves , mix poverty add a dash of opportunity, blend and mix in well and , this factory would be pretty hard to discover and what ever Safety rules in the making of fireworks regulations , location , the type of blast proof walls etc, if people are gonna do it, they will.........................coffee1.gif

So am I the only one thinking this military fella might have had a bomb making factory in his house?

"Might have" is correct, athough not certain (but I would bet he did, probably with explosive material courtesy of the army)

So am I the only one thinking this military fella might have had a bomb making factory in his house?

Doubtful.

On both your musing and the likelihood of it being true.

Edited by Bluespunk

RIP Burmese workers ... sad.png

You guys come running away from poverty, into a neighbouring country where people exploit you, despise you, make you feel unwelcome, use you as scapegoats for any crime committed in the area, you work in conditions where safety is not guaranteed whatsoever (why would it be if there are no Thais working there?) ... and you end up blown to pieces ... I sure hope there's a good place somewhere up there for your souls to rest in peace ... The words of a beautiful song by Chris Rea are on my mind right now :

Tell me there's a heaven

Tell me that it's true

Tell me there's a reason

Why I'm seeing what I do

Tell me there's a heaven

Where all those people go

Tell me they're all happy now

Papa tell me that it's so ...

Doubtful.

You might want to google 'ping pong bomb'

As John says, ping pong bombs are famous here.

Hard to see how ping pong balls make sense in fireworks.

KABOOM!! laugh.png

As well as speechless, but that is besides the point- however, it is quite evident you don't require any intelligence, empathy, human feelings or understanding to make comments such as kaboom on TV.com

I share your outrage, but I understand why someone would be so jaded. It is inexcusable that a member of the military conveniently owned a house where Burmese migrant labour was exploited and ultimately sacrificed in an illegal activity. Why isn't the building owner being named or held accountable for what went on in his building? Sure, the comment kaboom is rather rough. However, what is more offensive is that here we have another example of the arrogance of a member of the ruling group of Thailand and the powers that be do nothing, absolutely nothing. Direct your outrage at the prick who's greed killed these poor people.

Stupidity killed them and not necessarily their fault.

Ping pong balls aren't quite what they seem! They pack a he11 of a bang and have what seems like a short fuse!

I use em to scare the pigeons that get up to mischief on our roof. Firing them into the air with a sling shot. The wife lights them and I fire them as quick as I can!

post-63954-0-73281100-1462629135_thumb.j

KABOOM!! laugh.png

i was shocked about the many negative comments about kaboom.

do these TV posters not realise, that this is the MOST NORMAL COMMENT in thailand for such an accident. i bet, most newspapers have this headline, in thai language, for this accident, i have seen this dozens of times already. for western people that may sound childish or immature, but this is thailand. i guess, 90% of TV posters simply have no idea about thailand, what are you doing here? some posters live here for decades, and still have no clue about thai mentality, very sad.

Doubtful.

You might want to google 'ping pong bomb'

As John says, ping pong bombs are famous here.

Hard to see how ping pong balls make sense in fireworks.

It still wasn't a bomb making factory.

KABOOM!! laugh.png

do these TV posters not realise, that this is the MOST NORMAL COMMENT in thailand for such an accident. i bet, most newspapers have this headline, in thai language, for this accident, i have seen this dozens of times already. for western people that may sound childish or immature, but this is thailand. i guess, 90% of TV posters simply have no idea about thailand, what are you doing here? some posters live here for decades, and still have no clue about thai mentality, very sad.

And yet not so sad or vile as the mentality of anyone prepepared to defend such a sickening comment.

KABOOM!! laugh.png

You bet? What do you know? I've never seen a Thai newspaper headline that says "Kaboom" EVER.