Financial Shenannigans at Leicester FC

bartpix

A bunch of us commented on the Guardian article (always like David Conn's stuff) a few weeks back.

"The Football League has stated for more than a year that it has not cleared Leicesters 2013-14 finances and told the Guardian that Leicester remains an ongoing matter."; just how long exactly will they need to conclude this ongoing matter?

The Thai way, may only work in Thailand.

Watching them be stripped of their title due to the Thai owning trying on a scam, and being publicly outed for it, would be almost as amusing as Jose Mourinho's 2015/16 campaign.

Smokie may be surprised to hear this, but I would actually take the tiny totts being handed the league to be able to witness the total global embarrassment of the monkeys.

biggrin.png

Watching them be stripped of their title due to the Thai owning trying on a scam, and being publicly outed for it, would be almost as amusing as Jose Mourinho's 2015/16 campaign.

Smokie may be surprised to hear this, but I would actually take the tiny totts being handed the league to be able to witness the total global embarrassment of the monkeys.

biggrin.png

I'd love it!....I'd absolutely love it..........

biggrin.png

for the owners being exposed or the fact you would win a pseudo title?

Alright, admit it: what did you do to caterpillars under a magnifying glass in the sun?

biggrin.png

Cheats must never prosper Bob. coffee1.gif

Like FIFA, UEFA and copious UK clubs?

Maybe someone should cut the sour grapes? Or be willing to widen the investigations into some of our big clubs finances and activities.

Now if Leicester was owned by some PC left wing Muslims the Guardian wouldn't even mention it.

Like FIFA, UEFA and copious UK clubs?

Maybe someone should cut the sour grapes? Or be willing to widen the investigations into some of our big clubs finances and activities.

Now if Leicester was owned by some PC left wing Muslims the Guardian wouldn't even mention it.