Trump takes aim at Clinton over her husband's infidelities

rooster59

Because there is a precedent for candidates releasing their tax returns going back 40 years but as far as I know nobody has ever been called to release transcripts of speeches any more than they have had to provide birth certificates or college transcripts both of which Trump has demanded but will not be disclosing himself.

As far as I know there has never been a candidate that was paid $225,000 for a speech to somebody she is vowing to set straight or run them out of business.

Hillary is sort of a one-off candidate, thank God.

All types of precedents look like being set with this election.

But is quite clear there is a precedent for releasing tax returns and has been for 40 years but no precedent for releasing transcripts of speeches just some nonsense that you have made up in order to skirt round the issue of Trump's tax returns.

I didn't make it up. Have you followed any of the Democrat side of the campaign.

Good old Bernie is the one that pushed all this. It's been in the news lately so you might want to try and catch up.

It's about the only idea of his I find agreement with.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trump is obviously hiding something very damaging. The audit excuse is lame. He'll never release them.

What's the worst that it could reveal...that he donated to Hillary's 2008 campaign?

I'm sure he did by the way

Well if there is nothing to hide then release them, I think you answer your own question.

I really didn't have a question. This was a tongue-in-cheek response to JT's "Trump is obviously hiding something very damaging."

My position was in my prior post before that one

I don't often agree with Romney, but he thinks Trump has some mega crap to hide, ....and I agree. It could be a lot bigger than just donating to HRC. It could show that Trump is worth a lot less than he boasts. It could show he donates to White Supremacist causes. It could show he hides a lot of his assets in order to avoid taxes, which most rich people do. Maybe he donated to the Saudi Arabian Fund for Furthering The Only True Religion 'SAFFOTR' (ok, I made that up. It's a Trumpism, must be contagious).

Release the returns! Now!

“You learn very little from a tax return,” he told Fox News.

Actually, as someone who saw Trump’s federal tax returns about a decade ago as part of a legal action in which he sued me for libel (the suit was later dismissed), I think there probably are some things to be learned from them.

http://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2016-05-12/time-for-donald-trump-to-release-his-tax-returns

Never mind Trump's Tax returns and Hillary's speeches to wall street.

If Hillary get's the nomination there is a good chance Trump will be president.

There still Hillary's email issue, and as much as everyone might want to , it is not an insignificant issue.

It not because Hillary had a private account, many officials in the past did.

It is because she had a private server. No official ever had a private server.

Think about it, the server did not happen by accident, it was willfully created. Created why, toward what purpose?

Why did she create a private server, is it possible , because she had something to hide in her emails?

if so , what??

If I am thinking that ,,,dont you think there are other thinking the same and looking in to it.

Could this be part of the reason Sanders is staying in it "until the last vote is counted"

He couldn't very well say what I said above. He would be made to look like a loony conspiracy theorist.

There is a very good chance that Hillary will implode, let's hope it does not happen after she get's the nomination.

Trump is obviously hiding something very damaging. The audit excuse is lame. He'll never release them.

What's the worst that it could reveal...that he donated to Hillary's 2008 campaign?

Well if there is nothing to hide then release them, I think you answer your own question.

I really didn't have a question. This was a tongue-in-cheek response to JT's "Trump is obviously hiding something very damaging."

You are very fond of slinging mud at Clinton but she has released her tax returns so has Sanders. Trump called on Romney to do the same in 2012 when Romney was slow to release his.

You mentioned hypocrisy in an earlier post and its coming in buckets. all from Trump.

Nothing to hide then release the tax returns.

You are very fond of slinging mud at Clinton but she has released her tax returns so has Sanders. Trump called on Romney to do the same in 2012 when Romney was slow to release his.

You mentioned hypocrisy in an earlier post and its coming in buckets. all from Trump.

Nothing to hide then release the tax returns.

Trump will do nothing until he has too or he wants to. Right now he does not have to and don't want to.

Trump on women he's 'had'.........

"Beautiful, famous, successful, married—I’ve had them all,"

from his book, "Think Big" 2007

Bill Clinton should have done like Trump and traded in his wife for several newer import models.

They are hot too. Lets hope there are some dirty movies in their past.

Lets go all FOX on those ladies and attack them 24/7.

Looking forward to their personal destruction. This will be fun. Americas issues can be put on hold.

Why would a person with Trumps history of abuse & infidelities bring up the Clintons personal affairs I wonder?

Trump first wife was Ivanna, a hot little number from Czechoslovakia.

Unfortunately for Ivanna, Trump 40, began banging a 23 year old beauty pageant model named Marla Maples.

While he was married to Marla, he met another model from Slovenia and started banging her.

Many girlfriends in between are coming forward now.

Why would a person with Trumps history of abuse & infidelities bring up the Clintons personal affairs I wonder?

Unfortunately for Ivanna, Trump 40, began banging a 23 year old beauty pageant model named Marla Maples.

While he was married to Marla, he met another model from Slovenia and started banging her.

Yes, but that was all true love and has nothing to do with his money.

Yes, but that was all true love and has nothing to do with his money.

The Presidential debates will be fun.

Trump already took it to the gutter, bringing up Monica.

What will trumps answer be when they ask him:

Mr. Trump, is it true you were having sex with Marla Maples while you were married to Ivana, while she was pregnant?

What was the problem, she refused to give you oral?

Is it true you cheated on your next wife Marla while banging your current wife Melania?

How many girls have you banged while you were married?

How many guys were your wives banging while they were married to you?

These questions are fair game now that Trump is hounding Bill & Hillary.

Never mind Trump's Tax returns and Hillary's speeches to wall street.

If Hillary get's the nomination there is a good chance Trump will be president.

There still Hillary's email issue, and as much as everyone might want to , it is not an insignificant issue.

It not because Hillary had a private account, many officials in the past did.

It is because she had a private server. No official ever had a private server.

Think about it, the server did not happen by accident, it was willfully created. Created why, toward what purpose?

Why did she create a private server, is it possible , because she had something to hide in her emails?

if so , what??

If I am thinking that ,,,dont you think there are other thinking the same and looking in to it.

Could this be part of the reason Sanders is staying in it "until the last vote is counted"

He couldn't very well say what I said above. He would be made to look like a loony conspiracy theorist.

There is a very good chance that Hillary will implode, let's hope it does not happen after she get's the nomination.

Mountains out of mole hills. Republicans are like firefighters who go to a burning house (America in trouble) and instead of taking out their hoses and dousing the flames, they instead get on their knees and follow an odd beetle waddling through the weeds.

Trump will do nothing until he has too or he wants to. Right now he does not have to and don't want to.

That will be Trump's modus operandi if top banana in the Oval Office; "I don't have to do anything, except what i want to do. Nobody's gonna tell me what to do, you got that? If I want to spend half my days playing golf, like my Republican predecessor, I can to that. I can take it a step further, and spend half my days developing golf courses in other countries. Are you gonna tell Donald Trump what to do? I own you. I can get you fired from your job with one fifteen second phone call. And by the way, your breath stinks."

Mountains out of mole hills. Republicans are like firefighters who go to a burning house (America in trouble) and instead of taking out their hoses and dousing the flames, they instead get on their knees and follow an odd beetle waddling through the weeds.

That will be Trump's modus operandi if top banana in the Oval Office; "I don't have to do anything, except what i want to do. Nobody's gonna tell me what to do, you got that? If I want to spend half my days playing golf, like my Republican predecessor, I can to that. I can take it a step further, and spend half my days developing golf courses in other countries. Are you gonna tell Donald Trump what to do? I own you. I can get you fired from your job with one fifteen second phone call. And by the way, your breath stinks."

Has anyone else noticed how the discussion by the anti Trump people has gone from - he'll never get the nomination to he'll never win the election to "Trump's modus operandi if top banana in the Oval Office." Getting ready for the inevitable I guess.biggrin.png

Has anyone else noticed how the discussion by the anti Trump people has gone from - he'll never get the nomination to he'll never win the election to "Trump's modus operandi if top banana in the Oval Office." Getting ready for the inevitable I guess.biggrin.png

I was just going to comment on that. Those who said he'd never get the nomination then said he couldn't win the general election. Now they say "if" but I have news for them - the same news I've been telling them since last summer.

Hillary is a loser with the personality of a bale of hay and Trump will be the next president. All of this other shit the detractors are throwing out is there because it's all they have.

This place is going to be a lot more fun after the general election. Say "President Trump".

Cheers.

Kinda like one of Trump's recent stump speeches, where several times he started sentences, "As president, Hillary will......" Notice the verb 'will' instead of the conditional 'would.' Not sure whether it's a Freudian slip, but Trump is talking like an HRC presidency is inevitable.

I was just going to comment on that. Those who said he'd never get the nomination then said he couldn't win the general election. Now they say "if" but I have news for them - the same news I've been telling them since last summer.

Hillary is a loser with the personality of a bale of hay and Trump will be the next president. All of this other shit the detractors are throwing out is there because it's all they have.

This place is going to be a lot more fun after the general election. Say "President Trump".

Cheers.

The Left is in denial. And that's not a river in Egypt either. Trump is a shoe-in in November. smile.png

Cheers.

The Left is in denial. And that's not a river in Egypt either. Trump is a shoe-in in November. smile.png

Sorry. Fortunatly white trash demographic can't sway the national election.

He won't win. Guaranteed.

One thing we can all agree on is Clinton is Crooked to the Bone! smile.png

http://time.com/4328254/clinton-cash-movie-hillary-clinton-peter-schweizer-breitbart/

Exactly and here is even more evidence from investors.com as if it was needed. Oh by the way this is a totally new scandal

Scandal: A new investigation reveals that Bill and Hillary Clinton took in at least $100 million from Middle East leaders.

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/hillarys-latest-scandal-she-and-bill-siphoned-100-mil-from-persian-gulf-leaders/

http://time.com/4328254/clinton-cash-movie-hillary-clinton-peter-schweizer-breitbart/

Exactly and here is even more evidence from investors.com as if it was needed. Oh by the way this is a totally new scandal

Scandal: A new investigation reveals that Bill and Hillary Clinton took in at least $100 million from Middle East leaders.

http://www.investors.com/politics/editorials/hillarys-latest-scandal-she-and-bill-siphoned-100-mil-from-persian-gulf-leaders/

Who is behind this story?

Tucker Carlson, former Dick Cheney advisor and FOX news most rabid nutcase! cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

In other words, nonsense.

He is also one of these conspiracy nuts that say the Twin Towers were brought down by thermite... ding dong ding dong

watch him here.

https://youtu.be/jOXzH2eWj2Q

Edited by LarryLindsey

Nothing to see here folks. Just more fabricated scandals from the Right Wing.

Tucker Carlson, former Dick Cheney advisor and FOX news most rabid nutcase. His publication is the conservative answer to the lamestream media.....cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I expect the Middle East leaders who forked out $100 million do not think it is nonsense as well as Hillary and Bill. And by the way this is in no way fabricated.

Tucker Carlson, former Dick Cheney advisor and FOX news most rabid nutcase. His publication is the conservative answer to the lamestream media.....cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

I expect the Middle East leaders who forked out $100 million do not think it is nonsense as well as Hillary and Bill. And by the way this is in no way fabricated.

The guy worked for Dick Cheney and FOX, then Karl Rove says it's necessary reading.cheesy.gif

Edited by LarryLindsey

Hopefully all that Clinton cash will buy Hillary an upper bunk and matching orange slippers in the big house...... while the Trumpster does the Billy Bob cigar act in the oval orifice.. gigglem.gif

Thanks for the links. I could tell by your posts, you were on a steady diet of right wing hate therapy.

Edited by LarryLindsey

Not a single comment on how or why you disagree with the public policies promoted by either of the Clintons.

You've been taught to hate the person and everything about them. It's a political tactic of the right started with full force by Gingrich and many people ate it hook, line and sinker.

One of the most disheartening, selfish, cynical and anti-American things that ever happened to my country. The true destruction of public discourse to gain power.

Edited by ricklev

Clinton stuff is baked in. There will be a mountain of dirt on trump ... maybe best to wait ...