Vehicles of any description and Transportation Images in Thailand.

Ron19

3 minutes ago, Assurancetourix said:

They are crazy; :crazy:

5,000 euros for a 30 y old Benz

Yes unfortunately ( for a buyer ) the second hand price of cars here is still crazy......

Yinglucks first car program helped a little bit to lower prices but they are still high.

• 3 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Halfaboy said:

All vehicles still operational ?

Yes, this was taken in central Lopburi, so I have been told they all come up from Saraburi, all loaded up with tanks or heavy army personnel carriers, I have seen their convoy on the road before,  but this is the most I have seen in one place.

If you are from the UK, the Thai Salisbury Plaine ( Salisbury Plain is a big area of heathland used by the army for exercises )

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
Attached picture dated 12 May 2019 was made on road 359. This so called e-san truck loaded with mansapparang ended in the central reservation. The truck was driving with a speed of appr. 20 km/hr on the highway in the direction of Sa Kaeo. Unfortunately a Toyota pickup did not recognise (or did not notice this truck) and rear ended with a speed of (say) 120 km/hour.  There were 5 ambulances on the spot and some were still coming. The Toyota was totally wrecked (in fact was folded) and there must have been many victims.

DSC_7781.JPG

• Like 2
  • Sad 1