People in Thailand

In our effort to shorten down the number of threads on the Photo forum...

This is for "People in Thailand "... to include ... Faces, General scenes of people... .Kids, people working...people playing!

Please feel free to add your images of people to this thread. . .

Other threads with people will be locked but can still be viewed!

untitled-54.jpg

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1. My son in Bangkok when he's 5 years old.

2. A new student at our school in grade two with a strange learning disorder.....( also called Farangtism) giggle.gif

3 My hangover colleague having his nap on my chair....( teaching is hard work...) blink.png

post-158336-0-00636300-1462715307_thumb.

post-158336-0-36796300-1462715388_thumb.

post-158336-0-90902200-1462715882_thumb.

Once more my niece who's single and such a lovely person I can't describe with words.

( She's a family member, so please no embarrassing posts, please. Thanks in advance for your understanding. )wai2.gif

post-158336-0-86357700-1462722321_thumb.

Lung Hui's end of suffering when we brought his body to the temple. He's also a good friend of mine, not just a relative. I gave him a cigarette and something to drink for his last destination. The temple oven. facepalm.gif

post-158336-0-26981700-1462722624_thumb.

Some guys of my family ( wife, niece with husband, uncle at the temple before we cremated "Lung Hui."

Such an event seems to be a littler bit different to those in Bangkok and other big cities.

And a nice opportunity to meet family members you do not often see, because they live too far away for a short visit.

And after one year you might experience a Morlam Tamboon ( merit)that the person won't be forgotten.

This one was made for Lung Hui and I'm sure that he appreciated the dancing and singing girts inside the local temple.

I was just wondering where the monks were and what they did during the "show". Lol....

Make up your mind, please:

post-158336-0-34685300-1462722969_thumb.

Such a thread shouldn't be too boring and I thought you'd like to meet Noi and Lek?.............................wub.png

Just keep it clean please! wink.png

Noi and Lek shower at least twice a day, which might be more often than some of the "well known" forum grammar cops on here who don't have the time to shower becaue they have to critizise some grammar errors.

I don't think that tthey're "smelly." Well wifey isn't reading TVF so please believe me that, they smell very good. OMG,.../?<>

Might be the Naam Hoohm. biggrin.png

Send via a well known Chinese high speed train application.

Such a thread shouldn't be too boring and I thought you'd like to meet Noi and Lek?.............................wub.png

Just keep it clean please! wink.png

Noi and Lek shower at least twice a day, which might be more often than some of the "well known" forum grammar cops on here who don't have the time to shower becaue they have to critizise some grammar errors.

I don't think that tthey're "smelly." Well wifey isn't reading TVF so please believe me that, they smell very good. OMG,.../?<>

Might be the Naam Hoohm. biggrin.png

Send via a well known Chinese high speed train application.

I love a sense of humour. rolleyes.gif

Archived