I've Been Inspired

leisurely

I have been smoking for nearly 35 years :D and have recently decided it is time to stop. I have never looked at this forum before but have really decided to give it a good go. I have settled (predictably perhaps), on 1st December 2007 as the first day. I think the run up to Christmas and all the parties and events that I have in the next 7 weeks would be too difficult without my little sticks of cancer. So, looking ahead, I will be weed free by February. :o

Thank you for the inspiration and the shove I needed, I checked out the site in the States and it really was the impetus I needed.

I have been smoking for nearly 35 years :D and have recently decided it is time to stop. I have never looked at this forum before but have really decided to give it a good go. I have settled (predictably perhaps), on 1st December 2007 as the first day. I think the run up to Christmas and all the parties and events that I have in the next 7 weeks would be too difficult without my little sticks of cancer. So, looking ahead, I will be weed free by February. :D

Thank you for the inspiration and the shove I needed, I checked out the site in the States and it really was the impetus I needed.

Errr

That is over 13 months away ?

:o

Hi having a bypass is a great way to stop. I smoked for 38 years and stopped at 3.35pm on the 25th April 2006 and had operation 26th.

Criticall illness paid out, paid off mortgage etc, saving a fortune every week so beer etc all for free (really cost of cigars) but seems free.

Only problem is getting fat !!!!!

Now planning to retire to Thailand and wasthinking of Pattaya .. Anybody have any thoughts on Pattaya for retirement.?

Seriously all the best I tried many times ( and still think about it sometimes) But I am sure our friends will also help you.

BT :o