Property In Pattaya

BIGTOE3

There is a a condo block being built on Pattaya Beach road in the middle View Tolay 6, it will be finished within a year, this is on soi 9. you can purchase now at wholesale price as the unit is not finished.

Jomtien has plenty of condos near the beach, To stay on the bht bus route there are plenty of condos between pattaya and jomtien on Thrappraya road.

Good luck hunting.

When it comes to buying in thailand, firstly be carefull when dealing with thais, and be more carefull when dealing with farangs.

There is a a condo block being built on Pattaya Beach road in the middle View Tolay 6, it will be finished within a year, this is on soi 9. you can purchase now at wholesale price as the unit is not finished.

rocky, when you say wholesale price what do you mean exactly? They have already put up their prices and are on Price Revision 2 with another price increase imminent. (Correct as of 2 months ago-Price Revision 3 may be out now)

As a certain amount of units are sold there is a price increase. This is standard operating procedure for all of the View Talay buildings.

Edit: I can't spell!

Edited by Chopper

rocky, when you say wholesale price what do you mean exactly? They have already put up their prices and are on Price Revision 2 with another price increase imminent. (Correct as of 2 months ago-Price Revision 3 may be out now)

As a certain amount of units are sold there is a price increase. This is standard operating procedure for all of the View Talay buildings.

Edit: I can't spell!

When paying for a building off plan with a solid company like View Talay, in a prime location like beach road Pattaya, with a shortage of condos in that area. When the project is complete buyers will pay a larger amount to take a finished product, some people do not wont to wait or not happy to take the chance, so anyone buying now, when the project is finished will find the units are worth more the day the keys are to be handed out.

This isn’t just another condo project, far from, it is situated in the middle of the city on the beach, close to everything. Where land is at a real premium, unlike Jomtien, not much space to put many condos on the beach down in Pattaya,

Wholesale now when buiding going up

Retail when ready to move in

When they are finished what price revision will they be on then ?

Of course Chopper i could be wrong, this my friend time will tell.

Anyone else have an opinion to this ?

Thanks for your clarification rocky. In essence I agree with you. When Title is issued, without doubt the asking price will go up from sellers wishing to make a quick buck (me included). Before Title is issued I would anticipate at least another 3 Price Revisions. Once View Talay have covered their costs they can sit back and put up their prices in the safe knowledge that all units will eventually be sold and at a much higher profit for them.

The same applied to their View Talay 2A project where there were identical Price Revisions, those lucky enough to buy on PR1 the value has risen exponentially since completion. I predict the same for View Talay 6 as you have eruditely pointed out especially given it's great location. :o

None whatsoever.

Title issued in a farang's name will be on a first come first served basis up to the 49%

And this Chopper will ensure that your unit will be worth more, if you buy now and get the title deed in your name, as a resell the unit will have a double effect

1) finished project

2) in the buyers name

though once again, time will tell

None whatsoever.

Title issued in a farang's name will be on a first come first served basis up to the 49%

And this Chopper will ensure that your unit will be worth more, if you buy now and get the title deed in your name, as a resell the unit will have a double effect

1) finished project

2) in the buyers name

though once again, time will tell

The earlier VT projects the titles were issued by Contract # (assuming contract compliance on all other issues). For the recently released VT 3 and VT 5, those buyers who made their final payment first had precedence for registering at the Land Office.

Sounds like VT6 is way ahead of schedule.

I heard they are up to the 22nd floor.

Is this correct?

Anyone know how what % of the building has been sold yet?

They are still saying in the sales office finish end of next year 2007, also they have many units still for sale. I aksed if they where having problems. "No" was the responce, adding "They will sell quickly when buiding is finished".

I havent counted the amount of floors built at this time, but can tell you they must be at 22 or not far from it.

Is this correct?

They are still saying in the sales office finish end of next year 2007, also they have many units still for sale....

Yes, but the most desirable high floor corner units were sold within days (typcally by speculators/flippers or people in the know). Pre-construction sales contracts on realtors Web-sites are in the 70,000THB/sm range.

Is this correct?

They are still saying in the sales office finish end of next year 2007, also they have many units still for sale....

Yes, but the most desirable high floor corner units were sold within days (typcally by speculators/flippers or people in the know). Pre-construction sales contracts on realtors Web-sites are in the 70,000THB/sm range.

I can tell you that all the corner sites are sold over looking the beach. I have been in the building, some of the people have purchased 3-4 units from and knocked through. There is going to be some nice pads in that place

• 3 weeks later...
View Talay 7 progresses and JomTien Complex owners protest.

post-9935-1164660345_thumb.jpg

Anybody know how far back from the sea they are building? In 1986 I think hi-rises had to be 200 meters back, then 2 or 3 years ago VT allowed to build nearer to the sea by 50 or 100 meters. Reason given was that City Hall can review building regulations every 5 years. Now this one in front of Jomthien Complex - how close to beach is it?

And IMHO not pretty buildings. And kitchens and washing on the balconies! Yuck!

Anybody know how far back from the sea they are building? In 1986 I think hi-rises had to be 200 meters back, then 2 or 3 years ago VT allowed to build nearer to the sea by 50 or 100 meters. Reason given was that City Hall can review building regulations every 5 years. Now this one in front of Jomthien Complex - how close to beach is it?

About 50 meters from the paved footpath not the sea. The setback is about the same as the Hotel in front of the new View Talay 5. There will be a pool, clubhouse,small parking area and then the actual condo building.

Yes, the JomTien Complex is ageing and in need of facelift. As we know, maintenance does not seem to be a high priority in LOS.

So whats wrong with putting washing on balconies to dry.

Does it not fit in with your style.

what a thing to say.

:o

So whats wrong with putting washing on balconies to dry.

Does it not fit in with your style.

what a thing to say.

:o

Washing on balconies looks 'slummy'. Many condos do not allow because the management of those condos think same as I do. Washing (and kitchens) on balconies doesn't fit in with my style.

Is this correct?

They are still saying in the sales office finish end of next year 2007, also they have many units still for sale. I aksed if they where having problems. "No" was the responce, adding "They will sell quickly when buiding is finished".

I havent counted the amount of floors built at this time, but can tell you they must be at 22 or not far from it.

Yes, good location. Also, enough of the units are being sold as "empty shells". Nice if you are away while the workers is making it up for you.

My guess, it's 5-7 years of banging and jack hammering. In dawn. You never know how long u can sleep. They determine that. For many years to come.