Benz driver Janepop who killed students ordains into the monkhood

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Outrageuous. Still not in jail serving time (assuming he's 'guilty as charged'). And these people wonder why the rest of the world is really not taking them that seriously. What a bloody joke. So, two sets of 'punishments' here for anyone committing a crime: 1) Jail (for the no-quite-so-connected scums) 2) Temple/Overseas destinations (for connected scums).

Shows how much better he thinks he is. On his knees and sitting higher so he looks down on the monks. I thought respect is shown by being level or lower. This maggot should be in a cell being molested by all his cell mates.

Nothing unusual about this, in Christianity no matter what skulduggery you have been involved in all you have to do is announce you have been born again and your sins are washed away. Quite a regular procedure with certain politicians.

If he were truly remorseful, rather than shed crocodile tears, he would hold a press conference, and announce that a travesty of justice had occurred. He would say if the police were doing their jobs, they would have arrested him for manslaughter, and sentence him to at least 10 years in prison. That is the nature of remorse. A two week vacation in the monastery, where we will no doubt enjoy catered meals of lobster, tiger prawn, and steak on a daily basis, is not penance. Fortunately, the entire nation sees it as a charade, and just one more example of the ruling elite being above the law. This charade does not fool a soul. He was guilty of taking lives. He deserves punishment.

A question here, does this act of joining the monkhood negate his crime? Once his time is served in orange, is he a free man? If so, what a deal. I know a couple of folks who deserve a dirt nap! I look good in orange. ;-)

Nothing unusual about this, in Christianity no matter what skulduggery you have been involved in all you have to do is announce you have been born again and your sins are washed away. Quite a regular procedure with certain politicians.

true, but it doesn't keep you out of prison unlike what goes on here

Nothing unusual about this, in Christianity no matter what skulduggery you have been involved in all you have to do is announce you have been born again and your sins are washed away. Quite a regular procedure with certain politicians

It's his money that gets him this deal though. No way an Issan farmer with a 20 year old pickup would get to perform this charade. It would have been off to lockup straight from the emergency ward.

And it has been hundreds of years since some sort of penance would have gotten someone out of legal troubles in Christian nations.

Why an I not surprised at this?

The only one taht seems to be missing so far is "Boss" from the Red Bull empire and he may not even be in the country.

Do they really believe that people will say "But he has joined the temple so we must forgive him".

If it was my son or daughter he had killed I would hope that he would burn in hell for eternity.

There is no hell. Only oblivion.

And your proof is ? smile.png

... is the same as for those who say the opposite : none.

There is nothing anyone can do on him right now as he is now staging a drama on remorse by entering the monkhood. Well, a failed system within a failed country. Business as usual.

Are Thai temples just becoming very comfortable prisons, spare ribs and a movie every Thursday.

Putting on some orange robes for a few weeks is not a sign of showing remorse, it's a sign of desperation for a wealthy person to get out of a situation of their own creation, and are not prepared to face the consequences that anyone less well-healed would have to suffer.

Stick him behind bars, rice and fish heads once a day, and make his helpful police friends join the party.

Logic to me. If it were an option in the west am sure many of us would do the same. But then the west ain't feudal for quite some time... ?

Edited by Mook23

If that is now his life-long mission, fine. Penance, penitentiary (a Quaker term for a place to do penance), penance, monkhood...same, same but different. However, the moment he leaves he needs to be tossed in jail.