Benz driver Janepop who killed students ordains into the monkhood

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Book him right after he's left the forest temple. He'll have plenty of time to grow back his hair and eye brows while he can show further remorse in a prison cell.

Book him after he's finished in the temples? He's already been charged with numerous offences and is on bail, do keep up.

So, 15 days to show "remorse", and a couple of fat envelopes from his father to the families to the kids, and all will be forgiven.

Don't think so, the families have already indicated how strong their feelings are, they won't be writing off the offences for money.

So, 15 days to show "remorse", and a couple of fat envelopes from his father to the families to the kids, and all will be forgiven.

Normally there should be a coroner with the job not to forgive what cannot be forgiven

Nothing is being forgiven and "normally" there isn't a Coroner, in fact there is never a Coroner here, they don't exist under Thai law.

Wow.

No one predicted this. rolleyes.gif

None of the relatives of the dead students came to the ceremony even though they were invited.

sick.gif

This culture and society, as amusing as it is to observe for so much of the time (when it's all sugar coated), is utterly revolting for the rest of the time (when the sugar cracks and what's inside comes to light)

coffee1.gif

Edited by Happy Grumpy

Why an I not surprised at this?

The only one taht seems to be missing so far is "Boss" from the Red Bull empire and he may not even be in the country.

Do they really believe that people will say "But he has joined the temple so we must forgive him".

If it was my son or daughter he had killed I would hope that he would burn in hell for eternity.

There is no hell. Only oblivion.

Why an I not surprised at this?

The only one taht seems to be missing so far is "Boss" from the Red Bull empire and he may not even be in the country.

Do they really believe that people will say "But he has joined the temple so we must forgive him".

If it was my son or daughter he had killed I would hope that he would burn in hell for eternity.

There is no hell. Only oblivion.

And your proof is ? smile.png

With the bad press of Thailand's monks this is yet another news story that will do the reputation of Thai Buddhism no good, I assume this was arranged with a sizeable donation to the cause.

Edited by Basil B

None of the relatives of those he killed came to the ceremony even tho they were invited.

I don't blame them, this piece of excrement kills family members and invites them to come rejoice in his day so he can smile and bare his naked butt in their face and hide out in a temple. So bloody rude and insensitive to rub salt into their wounds.

"None of the relatives of the dead students came to the ceremony even though they were invited. Janepop's family said they understood their decision not to attend."

Just as we understand your decision to invite them had nothing to do with remorse.

Lets see if he pleads guilty to all counts after his monkhood. If he does, he will make the deceased families very happy. The

courts will then cut his prison time in half, 40 to 20 years, and as soon as he hits prison, he'll start having heart problems,

so off to the hospital for 20 years. Only in Thailand!

"None of the relatives of the dead students came to the ceremony even though they were invited. Janepop's family said they understood their decision not to attend."

Just as we understand your decision to invite them had nothing to do with remorse.

One of my kids, I would have attended, mob handed and taken over the "ceromony" - whether the <deleted> would have survived the ordeal is debatable as he would probably not have survived the rush for the exit.

Well perhaps all is not as he wished, thank <deleted>

"No matter how many hundreds of times you become ordained, the karma that you committed against the departed and their relatives who are still living will always stick with you, because karma never forgives anyone. Remember that!”

Don't forget santa and the tooth fairy, karma is superstitious nonsense

So odd that these ordinations of those accused of a crime always seem to get media coverage. They are meant to be private initiations. Yes, we all know how and why it happens this way.

In any event, he should be under house arrest or in prison awaiting trial.

Oh how I agree, but that would only happen in a country that has rule of law and true democracy. Thailand reminds me of the child's' game of musical chairs or being on a merry-go-round for life.

Standard procedure for rich people it seems.

sakdina dictates that the word or evidence of those of a higher cast is of more value than that of a lower cast.

So if a high-ranking person shows contrition ten it has to be given value and the sentence according to law will be appropriately lenient?

Edited by cumgranosalum