Weight plates for E-Z Curl bar 1 inch

banglay

Hello ! Everyone .

Looking to buy some more weight plates for a E-Z Curl Bar 1 inch....

10 kgs x 2 (possible 4)

5 kgs x 4

Can any one please point me in the right direction to where I might find in the Pattaya area ??? and a rough ball park guide to what I should expect to pay

I thank you all in anticipation

Cheers

Don't bother trying to purchase them in Pattaya - you'll pay far too much.

I would recommend http://gymware.com/index.php

It's 84 baht/kg irrespective of plate size. Delivery from Bangkok is quite cheap and for what you're after it will be probably be about 200 baht.

The owner is Shaggy and he provides very good customer service. I bought quite a bit from him a few months back, and I did buy 1 inch plates.

They are not beautifully machined and chromed plates but they do the trick.

It's 84 baht/kg irrespective of plate size. Delivery from Bangkok is quite cheap and for what you're after it will be probably be about 200 baht.

The owner is Shaggy and he provides very good customer service. I bought quite a bit from him a few months back, and I did buy 1 inch plates.

"They are not beautifully machined and chromed plates but they do the trick" I always say it is not what the gym looks like it's how you look when you leave the gym that counts thumbsup.gif

"They are not beautifully machined and chromed plates but they do the trick" I always say it is not what the gym looks like it's how you look when you leave the gym that counts thumbsup.gif

I bought 16 x 10 lb plates for a pair of dumbbells, so I went with the 1 inch 5ft barbell and EZ curl bar so I could use the same plates on the barbell. I also bought a pair of 10kg plates for the barbells. I weighted the plates on the barbell and dumbbells up to 125 lbs and they are fairly true to weight. If you're after a bench, the adjustable bench is rather good.