Donald Trump's ex-butler calls for Obama to be killed

webfact

Donald Trump's ex-butler calls for Obama to be killed

WASHINGTON: -- The US Secret Service has launched an investigation after Donald Trump's former butler called for the death of President Barack Obama.

Anthony Senecal wrote in a Facebook post that Mr Obama "should have been taken out by our military and shot as an enemy agent in his first term".

Mr Senecal worked for Mr Trump, the presumptive Republican nominee for president, for nearly 30 years.

Full story: http://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-36283242

bbclogo.jpg
-- BBC 2016-05-13

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He didn't say killed he said shot. I think the butler only wanted to see Obama winged. Thing is, the destruction to the fabric of America and American life has been so severe over the past 8 years it is no wonder that some patriot's tempers are running a bit high. It is a high stakes game after all - maintaining the greatest country on earth, and protecting her from the extreme left and their naivety.

He didn't say killed he said shot. I think the butler only wanted to see Obama winged. Thing is, the destruction to the fabric of America and American life has been so severe over the past 8 years it is no wonder that some patriot's tempers are running a bit high. It is a high stakes game after all - maintaining the greatest country on earth, and protecting her from the extreme left and their naivety.

I believe he called for Obama to be "hanged" as well. I'm all for freedom of speech and it's likely he was just "spouting off" on social media but still in very poor taste (and it will certainly get you a visit from the burly boys and girls in dark suits, sunglasses, and earpieces).

Is there any doubt this guy has been watching FOX ?

That's what happens when you are drip fed hate 24/7

Sadly we have all lost friends or relatives to the right wing hate propaganda. A cult of hate.

Google : "FOX Brainwashed my dad."

Edited by LarryLindsey

The man is 84 years old and been hobnobbing with the upper crust of society for many years,

you'd think that by now he would have chosen his words more carefully, my motto is, if you haven't

got something nice to say, than shut da hell up.... and if you wanna be nasty, keep it to yourself or

your friends only.....

Secret Service to investigate Trump's former butler
By JILL COLVIN and ALICIA A. CALDWELL

WASHINGTON (AP) — Donald Trump's former butler has drawn the attention of Secret Service for threats online he's made against President Barack Obama.

Anthony Senecal, who served the presumptive Republican nominee at his Mar-a-Lago club in Florida, has a Facebook page filled with incendiary comments. Many of the posts are directed at the president and his family. The posts were first reported by Mother Jones.

In one message from September 2015, Senecal said the military should hang Obama for treason and other "high crimes." In another that month, he described Obama, a Christian, by using a slur for a member of the Muslim faith. In that post, he wrote that he does not speak for Trump: "This is my opinion, only!!!!"

Senecal declined to accept a reporter's call placed to the antiques dealer in West Palm Beach, Florida, where he works, but told Mother Jones he wrote the posts.

Trump's campaign, criticized in the past for the way it's reacted to the racist comments of some supporters, condemned the posts.

"Tony Senecal has not worked at Mar-a-Lago for years, but nevertheless we totally and completely disavow the horrible statements made by him regarding the president and first family," spokeswoman Hope Hicks said in a statement.

A recent profile of Senecal in The New York Times reported that after he tried to retire in 2009, Trump kept him on as an unofficial historian at Mar-a-Lago.

The Secret Service said Thursday it is "aware of this matter and will conduct the appropriate investigation." Such an investigation routinely involves a face-to-face interview with someone thought to have made threats against the president or another protected official.

___

Colvin reported from New Jersey.

aplogo.jpg
-- (c) Associated Press 2016-05-13

Okay...I don't like Trump...not a iota!

But what relevance has the fact, that his EX- BUTLER says something idiotic?

The headline could have been "Idiot calls for shooting Obama"- same content!

The man is 84 years old and been hobnobbing with the upper crust of society for many years,

you'd think that by now he would have chosen his words more carefully, my motto is, if you haven't

got something nice to say, than shut da hell up.... and if you wanna be nasty, keep it to yourself or

your friends only.....

"Hobnobbing," is that what they call serving drinks and opening doors now? I've heard of job description inflation but this is going too far ?

The headline has been stage-managed by Donald so that he can claim there is a bigger lunatic than him out there. And that's why he sacked him.

Obvious.

Sadly we have all lost friends or relatives to the right wing hate propaganda. A cult of hate.

How short the memories.

Don't recall the rabid CNN watchers crying "Death to Bush" do we? whistling.gif

Haters gonna hate.

An example of his Facebook posts...

With the last breath I draw I will help rid this America of the scum infested in its government, Mr. Senecal wrote last May, saying that the president should be dragged from the white mosque and hanged from the portico count me in !!!!!

Clearly missing a few screws.

How short the memories.

Haters gonna hate.

The death to Bush rabble were muslim though, so above the law when it comes to hate crimes or any violent activities including incitement. This is necessary otherwise all of them would have been incarcerated already leading to mass outcry of vile racists and bigots. Trumps ex butler does not look muslim and is therefore gonna have the full weight of the law breathing down his neck. Double standards completely suck.

The headline has been stage-managed by Donald so that he can claim there is a bigger lunatic than him out there. And that's why he sacked him.

Obvious.

wai.gif

How short the memories.

Haters gonna hate.

No. wrong again.

Just go to any coffee shop some morning and there is usually a table of Americans that obviously watch FOX.

They all sound just like this wacky butler.

You cant be friends with these people unless you hate Obama & Hillary.

How short the memories.

Haters gonna hate.

The death to Bush rabble were muslim though,

Mee shy.

They were the usual rabble of left-wing pinko liberals who inhabit places like Moron.org or Salon & Huffpo...whistling.gif

Poor man, serving years as Trumps toilet attendant and manservant whatever intellect he had rotted by decades of right-wing noise and cocktail hour bloviation. Now befuddled with age or onset of Alzheimer's, gets on Facebook and posts threatening rubbish. Once they determine he is just a harmless old man sure he will be handled with compassion.

Probably belongs in a home for the aged.

Edited by arunsakda

While the dumbness of the right and especially The Donald supporters show the world how America could become a live version of the movie Idiocracy! So much for "the greatest country on earth"...

Do not forget : it has electrolytes!

Edited by GeorgesAbitbol

I guess he merely expressed a wish but he did it in an unwise way using social media.

I am totally in favor of free speech as well as transparency, but I keep in mind it's not OK to shout "fire" falsely in a crowded environment.

The US president by definition is a head of state. In the US it's a federal crime to threaten the president.

At a minimum, I'd think Donald Trump would disavow and disassociate himself from this long time employee.

The election process in the USA is to allow for choice. And there is abundant freedom of expression.

This man/butler stretches the limit and Trump sans any corrective action falls within the same arena.

As four US presidents have been assassinated by gunshot, and a few more 'winged' - including St Ronald - is it a surprise the Secret Service takes seriously anybody's suggestion that the president be shot? Or that a person suggesting the murder of the president be in some hot water for such a suggestion? To cut this guy slack for just venting is a joke, he merits some time in the pokey.