Toyota Hilux G AT truck?

Hello Everyone,

I was going to buy Mazda 3 but I changed my mind to buy practical car here. So I singed the paper today to get toyota Hilux G at 2.8. Everything looks ok to me except couple of things.

The real leather seat, which the 2.4 sportige? model has, is much better. and wheel is 17inch looks not that good to me. I asked sales person but they don't make the 2.8 model has real good leather seat. So I would like to buy after market? Does anyone know I can go change the real good leather seat to change and how much?

and is it worth to change the wheel from 17 to 18inch and different alloy wheel? the wheel in the Fortuner looks much better to me. Same question, Does anyone know where i can get that and how much around please. thank you in advance.

You may be able to get the fortuner wheels at a wheel shop, as previous owners sell them to put on different alloys. But you'd have to shop around for those. My brother in law recently got some "new" pjs wheels for his old pajero. He traded his old ones and paid an extra 30K baht for them. Plenty of leather shops here and you can find many online.

Archived