Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Personally I think it's unlikely that Clatter said anything bad directly to a player, but I also think its unlikely that the players would make stuff up. The only plausible thing I could imagine is the Clatter mumbled the words walking away from the incident. This would mean the players the words were aimed at would not necessarily hear it and others might. Other than that I think the whole saga is quite tedious.

It is that tedious that a man might lose his job and end his career, i think players should of thought about what they have started it could get nasty if false accusations come out.

Personally I think it's unlikely that Clatter said anything bad directly to a player, but I also think its unlikely that the players would make stuff up. The only plausible thing I could imagine is the Clatter mumbled the words walking away from the incident. This would mean the players the words were aimed at would not necessarily hear it and others might. Other than that I think the whole saga is quite tedious.

It is that tedious that a man might lose his job and end his career, i think players should of thought about what they have started it could get nasty if false accusations come out.

Yes, it is tedious, but on both sides. You are only using the 'if' against the players. This is why I have given a scenario above. Can you really see the players plotting to end someone's career? I can't.

Yes, it is tedious, but on both sides. You are only using the 'if' against the players. This is why I have given a scenario above. Can you really see the players plotting to end someone's career? I can't.

I think you've both made sensible points. I doubt in the heat of the moment whether the players thought about the bigger picture which is not necessarily a criticism, just the way it is.

Especially as Portugese is the first language of Luiz and Ramires.

I'd bet that whatever Clattenburg mumbled, has been misinterpreted.

Maybe they are just bad losers?

• Like 1

Suarez and Terry both got done for comments in the heat of the moment. Refs should show self restarint above the players if they are to set an example. Nobody should be beyond punishment and if he said something wrong, so be it, he'll get punished. And if it means he's out of work, at least it will be one less bias Red Ref in the League. thumbsup.gif

Suarez and Terry both got done for comments in the heat of the moment. Refs should show self restarint above the players if they are to set an example. Nobody should be beyond punishment and if he said something wrong, so be it, he'll get punished. And if it means he's out of work, at least it will be one less bias Red Ref in the League. thumbsup.gif

I don't think anybody think differently to you on this but its about time someone came out and clearly stated what he said. Put up or shut up!

The referees association is sticking close by him though and if he was guilty of something heinous i would have thought they would have distanced themselves

I don't think anybody think differently to you on this but its about time someone came out and clearly stated what he said. Put up or shut up!

Totally agree Carms

It is obvious Chelsea are just very sore losers to do this.....the club wants taking to task about there disgusting behavior.

Agreed if thats what the findings are but in fairness to Chelsea we don't know the facts yet do we. I'm currently more interested in the punishment by way of match suspension they will hand Terry. That is if they are serious about being seen to do the right thing.

Mr Red, I've just looked for an appropriate slot at 01:45 on channels 3,7 and 9 on the True Visions on-screen programme guide. There is a possibility that the slot at 1:30 to 3:45, labelled 'UEFA Champions League' for Channel 9 is a mis-described transmission of your match.

Otherwise, if it isn't shown on any of the Thai TV channels you might catch it on GMM Sport 1 tomorrow lunchtime - see my posting in the Arsenal thread.

E&OE guys - do your own research or don't kill me if I got it wrong!

Edit: Woops - Chicog just pointed out that the clocks went back - so it would be on at 02:45 in Thailand. There is no appropriate slot showing on the True Visions EPG to suggest that it is being shown live. Maybe it's on GMM Sport One Live, but I've just scrolled forward on their EPG and can't see any appropriate English football slot there either (nor a replay slot at 12 noon). Only sure fire way would be to stay up/get up and scroll the channels I guess.

Edited by SantiSuk
  • Like 1

Keith to carmine : I wasn,t talking to you mate ,unless you are a closet man u fan.and don,t tell me to calm down. By the way we have always faired better than you With or Without money.

Afie : Sorry, are we talking trophies here, if so do you want me to show you the medal table before you became a Russian play thing ?

If your going to quote me,then quote me and don,t make up your own quote,or are you yet another one who needs glasses.

Edited by keithsimmonds, Yesterday, 21:05 .

40.gif

40.gif40.gif40.gif

Edited by alfieconn

Yes I can.

If they are trying to cover up threats of violence or other outrageous behaviour. Chelski have a history of poor behaviour going back to Terry and associated <deleted> taking the piss out of Americans on the day of 9/11.

Utter ****ing Chavs.

Let the truth come out, and if they are found to be telling porkies, bang them up for perverting the course of justice.

GMM Club Channel (MUTV) is currently running a moving tape accross the bottom of the screen that is mostly in Thai but includes the English "02:45" and "Capital One Cup". Make of that what you will. Also a MUTV preview at 18:30

GMM Club Channel (MUTV) is currently running a moving tape accross the bottom of the screen that is mostly in Thai but includes the English "02:45" and "Capital One Cup". Make of that what you will. Also a MUTV preview at 18:30

Well funnily enough that is the correct kick off time and the correct competition.

So they may well be showing Norwich vs Tottenham.

biggrin.png

Only 9 goals tonight. MU led 3 times but Chelsea with a penalty (thier second ) in the last minute of injury time put it in extra time. Chelsea for the first time took the lead and seemed to clinch it with a fifth. But MU made it 5-4 from a penalty just before the end of extra time. Chelsea survived the 2 minutes of injury time. Another League Cup game very eventful and entertaining.

Congrats to Chelsea. Overall i think you had the best of the game, and our youngsters showed some naivety, especially in the last minute of injury time to concede the penalty.

To be honest, feel a certain sense of relief on behalf of Mason after he missed that handball that Man United committed... what character assassination would he of been subjected to had Chelsea not won after that i wonder...

• Like 1

i was at that bloody game ughhh and at the 0-0 1978 game at Brisbane road right behind that wall that came crashing down whistling.gif

Thug! laugh.png

I was there too and they tried to say that the O's wall wasn't strong enough! What a laugh, we're known for sparing no expense when it comes to providing safety and comfort to the fans. wink.png

Congrats to Chelsea. Overall i think you had the best of the game, and our youngsters showed some naivety, especially in the last minute of injury time to concede the penalty.

To be honest, feel a certain sense of relief on behalf of Mason after he missed that handball that Man United committed... what character assassination would he of been subjected to had Chelsea not won after that i wonder...

I think not given as not intentional same as sideshow bob on sunday just hit there trailing arms.

Thought Mason had a good game and handled the game well.

They would have labelled him a racist perhaps? tongue.png

Yes they have been doing a good job outing Racist's since sunday tongue.png

• Like 1

Give them a chance Nev. They're surely going to hand Terry an ban arn't they? I mean they must surely?

Give them a chance Nev. They're surely going to hand Terry an ban arn't they? I mean they must surely?

Ban him he is mister chelsea no <deleted> way, he leads by example thats why they have and always have had a racist element following them, if he was not a player he would be one of the fans in the stands leading them on.

There captain leader legend banner sums cfc uptongue.png