Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Apparently Clatterberg isn't going to be interviewed until next week by the FA. Whilst I find this whole affair quite distasteful, I do wonder what the FA are doing. Why does everything take so long?

From what I understand there is no video or audio evidence. This could be checked in a matter of hours. So why not then just tell everyone involved to be somewhere to sort it out the next day. The Terry case went on for a year and now this is going to drag on and on, just sort it out and move on!

I agree but we have to remind ourselves that its the bungling inept FA deaing with this so it was never going to be dealt with swiftly and efficiently

Sorry Mjj, forgot to say....i really hope Chelsea get stuffed on sunday and when our game finishes i shall put on a shell suit typey garment and a Terry mac poodle wig if support of Liverpool. smile.png

Get a tache also and post a picture. I always found that look rather fetching.

If it doesn't go your way, 'Calm down, calm down' :-)

Edited by mjj

Sorry Mjj, forgot to say....i really hope Chelsea get stuffed on sunday and when our game finishes i shall put on a shell suit typey garment and a Terry mac poodle wig if support of Liverpool. smile.png

Get a tache also and post a picture. I always found that look rather fetching.

If it doesn't go your way, 'Calm down, calm down' :-)

scousers.jpg

• Like 1

A ban for the player and and a fine or even deduction of points to the club.

Then a charge of slander to Mikkel from Clattenburg in the high court.

All three are appropriate IF no evidence is forthcoming. Some resignations too for the handling of the matter.

If it is the case, I hope they get the book thrown at them. Disgusting little club.

It will most likely just disappear due to lack of evidence on both sides. That's the best Chelsea can hope for in what was a stupid road to go down.

A ban for the player and and a fine or even deduction of points to the club.

Then a charge of slander to Mikkel from Clattenburg in the high court.

All three are appropriate IF no evidence is forthcoming. Some resignations too for the handling of the matter.

If it is the case, I hope they get the book thrown at them. Disgusting little club.

It will most likely just disappear due to lack of evidence on both sides. That's the best Chelsea can hope for in what was a stupid road to go down.

Evidence "on both sides"? Clattenburg did nothing wrong and was falsely accused. He's owed an apology and if I were him I'd instruct lawyers.

• Like 2

clattenburg doesn't need any 'evidence'. he isn't the accuser in this piece.

agree though that it was a very stupid and dangerous road for chelsea to go down. i hope they issue a very in-depth public apology to clattenburg. bet they don't though.

• Like 1

Chicog, you sat Clatterberg did nothing wrong. What's your source?

Rhetorical question, I know it's hp.

He probably read the police statement saying there was nothing worth investigating! Nice that this whole chav fabricated business has managed to waste police time. Its not like they have anything better to do is it.

Come on mate, get back to reality. why are you carry on this "Chelsea have been hard done by" facade?