Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

MrRed,

Until today I would have thought Pep would go to Man U and the next chelsea coach would be Mourinho.

Mourinho has never denied he would like to go back to chelsea and being the egotist that he is, I think he would enjoy proving Roman was wrong to sack him. All done in a friendly way you understand. Also Roman bought Jose a ferrari as a leaving present even though he was sacked and they have remained on speaking terms ever since.

A problem I think about Man U and Jose is again Jose's ego. Would he ever get out of Fergies shadow at Man U? Difficult considering what bacon face has done over the years.

Can you see Jose accepting being the second best manager of a club? I can't. He can solidify his position at Chelsea by going back and winning the cl again.

Pep will not be given time at chelsea, but he will at united. If he comes to chelsea he will last no longer that 18 months.

Oh, <deleted>!

Why would Jose want to leave the biggest club in the world for a tin pot outfit from west london 40.gif

Because he is a family man and his daughter has enrolled in a college / uni near Cobham, he says he would like to return to Chelsea one day, he is having issues with players and the board in Madrid, he will be paid a large fortune, he will be adored, he will get a large transfer budget, he loves London and still has his house there and he has unfinished business there.

Need any more reasons.

So by that statement the only one that delivered(the best) was RDM and he just got the sack,or where they all crap managers including Mourinho?

Again who do you think next!

Scholari was crap, Avb was crap, Ancellotti wasn,t ready for change (stale) Mourinho was the best. Di Matteo was always a temporary replacement,he did well to win us the Champions League but he was down to the bare bones,with injurys and suspensoins,this year he gets great additions and what does he do,persists with Mikel (crap) Luiz (clueless) plays people out of position.

So, what you are saying is that Abramavitch has mostly made poor choices.

Any reason to think the next one, won't also be a poor choice?

MrRed,

Until today I would have thought Pep would go to Man U and the next chelsea coach would be Mourinho.

Mourinho has never denied he would like to go back to chelsea and being the egotist that he is, I think he would enjoy proving Roman was wrong to sack him. All done in a friendly way you understand. Also Roman bought Jose a ferrari as a leaving present even though he was sacked and they have remained on speaking terms ever since.

A problem I think about Man U and Jose is again Jose's ego. Would he ever get out of Fergies shadow at Man U? Difficult considering what bacon face has done over the years.

Can you see Jose accepting being the second best manager of a club? I can't. He can solidify his position at Chelsea by going back and winning the cl again.

Pep will not be given time at chelsea, but he will at united. If he comes to chelsea he will last no longer that 18 months.

Oh, <deleted>!

Why would Jose want to leave the biggest club in the world for a tin pot outfit from west london 40.gif

Because he is a family man and his daughter has enrolled in a college / uni near Cobham, he says he would like to return to Chelsea one day, he is having issues with players and the board in Madrid, he will be paid a large fortune, he will be adored, he will get a large transfer budget, he loves London and still has his house there and he has unfinished business there.

Need any more reasons.

Not a chance, keep dreaming 4.gif

Alfie,

If rdm had stayed chelsea manager and Mourinho wins the cl with Madrid, I think it would have happened. But as we now know, that has all turned to sh1t.

Tbh, I don't think pep will go anywhere near CFC, but if he does it will just be for the big pay off when it all goes t1ts up.

So by that statement the only one that delivered(the best) was RDM and he just got the sack,or where they all crap managers including Mourinho?

Again who do you think next!

Scholari was crap, Avb was crap, Ancellotti wasn,t ready for change (stale) Mourinho was the best. Di Matteo was always a temporary replacement,he did well to win us the Champions League but he was down to the bare bones,with injurys and suspensoins,this year he gets great additions and what does he do,persists with Mikel (crap) Luiz (clueless) plays people out of position.

So, what you are saying is that Abramavitch has mostly made poor choices.

Any reason to think the next one, won't also be a poor choice?

Your spot on,all his choices have been <deleted>,apart from Mourinho. If the next one is foreign,he will also fail,apart from the aforementioned

Just been speaking to a Chelsea fan mate and he has told me that the whisper is Avram Grant is coming in again,does that make you happy Keith? cheesy.gif

Was he drinking the same stuff that your drinking?

So who do you think wants it?

Honest opinion. Who wouldn,t? They know what there walking into,well paid job endless funds great facilities and a huge payoff if they..uck upbiggrin.png

Or even if they don't by the looks of it whistling.gif

If that doughnut Rafa 'idiot, rat faced, fat waiter, total tos pot, git, small penis, minge face' Benitez is our new manager, I am going to eat my own face in disgust.

Oh, <deleted>!

is that a promise? anyone who doesn't get how good a manager rafa benitez is doesn't deserve him. that circus in west london certainly doesn't. hope he's only there for six months for his own sake to be honest, he's too decent a man to be tainted by that shithole and its arsewit 'fans'.

Do you understand the statement "down to the bare bones"( no other choice) so when you you get bought the talent that we now have you expect something back for it and not the shower of <deleted> performances we have put in our last 6 or 7 games. See my post from the 4 -1 hiding from A Madrid,and how long ago was that, Rdm,s departure was only a matter of time.

yes. i understand it. and you've missed the point unsurprisingly in all your righteous frothing.

di matteo won the champions league against all the odds, with a weakened team. he also won the fa cup. you're talking about 6 or 7 games and three months into a season after he's bought all that talent you're beating him with. that's a blip, a drop in the ocean in a managerial term, before these players have even had time to bed in properly. and you'd rather sack the guy than give him time to perhaps revisit the heights of may. mental. ludicrous. stupid.

Do you understand the statement "down to the bare bones"( no other choice) so when you you get bought the talent that we now have you expect something back for it and not the shower of <deleted> performances we have put in our last 6 or 7 games. See my post from the 4 -1 hiding from A Madrid,and how long ago was that, Rdm,s departure was only a matter of time.

yes. i understand it. and you've missed the point unsurprisingly in all your righteous frothing.

di matteo won the champions league against all the odds, with a weakened team. he also won the fa cup. you're talking about 6 or 7 games and three months into a season after he's bought all that talent you're beating him with. that's a blip, a drop in the ocean in a managerial term, before these players have even had time to bed in properly. and you'd rather sack the guy than give him time to perhaps revisit the heights of may. mental. ludicrous. stupid.

Crikey mate you take all that time to come up with that <deleted>.Fact! He didn,t buy ..uck all.

If that doughnut Rafa 'idiot, rat faced, fat waiter, total tos pot, git, small penis, minge face' Benitez is our new manager, I am going to eat my own face in disgust.

Oh, <deleted>!

is that a promise? anyone who doesn't get how good a manager rafa benitez is doesn't deserve him. that circus in west london certainly doesn't. hope he's only there for six months for his own sake to be honest, he's too decent a man to be tainted by that shithole and its arsewit 'fans'.

No it's not a promise. I'm not really going to eat my face, duh!

If Rafa is so good, why did he only last 6 months at treble winning Inter and has been unemployed from 2 years?

Did he ever fight on more that one front for Liverpool? I remember the run up to the cl finals and most of your players had weeks rest while teams like CFC and united were needing to fight on all fronts.

TBH it was a bit of a shock, but hardly surprising given the average tenure of Chelsea managers in recent years, still glad that de mat signed a deal and will come out with a 'nice few quid'. Pep g is rumored to be interested in managing again, so if that's true he's got to be regarded as favorite, reckon abramovic will throws money at him until he cant say no, which I think he will start of doing repeatedly.

Oh, <deleted>!

If Rafa is so good, why did he only last 6 months at treble winning Inter and has been unemployed from 2 years?

Did he ever fight on more that one front for Liverpool? I remember the run up to the cl finals and most of your players had weeks rest while teams like CFC and united were needing to fight on all fronts.

Rafa was a good manager for one off games AT THE TIME was tactically astute, but didnt appear to have the abilty to plan or execute one for a whole season, and tbh in the end made some poor signings for liverpool and left the squad IMO, in a mess.

Rafael Benitez appointed interim Chelsea manager until end of the season

Is he doing Movember this year? whistling.gif

I was getting ready for the footy on SKYSPORTS and it come in BREAKING NEWS but no suprise really ..

Edited by Notstupid30

Rafael Benitez appointed interim Chelsea manager until end of the season

Is he doing Movember this year? whistling.gif

I was getting ready for the footy on SKYSPORTS and it come in BREAKING NEWS but no suprise really ..

Thought it might be Pep myself.

Same also untill i seen the news on SKYSPORTS about him staying in the states learning more English .. Plus he also stated he has no hunger mood for work maybe next season ...

Oh, <deleted>!

Rafa was a good manager for one off games AT THE TIME was tactically astute, but didnt appear to have the abilty to plan or execute one for a whole season, and tbh in the end made some poor signings for liverpool and left the squad IMO, in a mess.

Poor signings as a result of having to compete for a top 4 place, the league and CL all while the owners saddled the club with debt. In the end he done well considering he was spending around 25mil net a season. No top 4 club has done that over the last 5 years.

Feel sick tbh as a joke of a club like Chelsea don't deserve him. They hand out plastic flags at games <deleted> but I suppose he was the only manager left who with European pedigree who they hadn't tried.

What will be interesting is if Rafa will have learnt from the mistakes in the league from him time at Liverpool. He's a perfectionist by nature and that will become clear when people realise how much he likes things to a T. In terms of Europe though they probably have the best man there is. When he left us we had one of the highest European coefficients among the top 10 teams. Good luck to him I say but will be funny to see how the fickle rent boy fans suddenly have a change of heart from the <deleted> they used to come out with when he was managing Liverpool.

And just to give you an idea of how scummy Chelsea fans are on the whole they mocked our 1 min silence for JFT96.

Now I know all clubs including Liverpool have an element which sometimes rears its ugly head but in the scheme of things It's more of a majority with Chelsea rather than a minority.

And just to give you an idea of how scummy Chelsea fans are on the whole they mocked our 1 min silence for JFT96.

Now I know all clubs including Liverpool have an element which sometimes rears its ugly head but in the scheme of things It's more of a majority with Chelsea rather than a minority.

This is probably the worst and most stupid post I have seen on TV.

• Like 1

Poor signings as a result of having to compete for a top 4 place, the league and CL all while the owners saddled the club with debt. In the end he done well considering he was spending around 25mil net a season. No top 4 club has done that over the last 5 years.

Feel sick tbh as a joke of a club like Chelsea don't deserve him. They hand out plastic flags at games <deleted> but I suppose he was the only manager left who with European pedigree who they hadn't tried.

What will be interesting is if Rafa will have learnt from the mistakes in the league from him time at Liverpool. He's a perfectionist by nature and that will become clear when people realise how much he likes things to a T. In terms of Europe though they probably have the best man there is. When he left us we had one of the highest European coefficients among the top 10 teams. Good luck to him I say but will be funny to see how the fickle rent boy fans suddenly have a change of heart from the <deleted> they used to come out with when he was managing Liverpool.

# Net Spend last 5 Years Purchased Gross Sold Nett Per Season 1 Manchester City £537,450,000 £130,300,000 £407,150,000 £81,430,000 2 Chelsea £309,300,000 £77,600,000 £231,700,000 £46,340,000 3 Stoke City £83,825,000 £8,650,000 £75,175,000 £15,035,000 4 Aston Villa £159,100,000 £89,350,000 £69,750,000 £13,950,000 5 Manchester United £186,850,000 £124,800,000 £62,050,000 £12,410,000 6 Liverpool £241,150,000 £192,050,000 £49,100,000 £9,820,000 7 QPR £47,000,000 £850,000 £46,150,000 £9,230,000 8 Sunderland £123,900,000 £87,550,000 £36,350,000 £7,270,000 9 West Ham £81,150,000 £54,800,000 £26,350,000 £5,270,000 10 Southampton £33,450,000 £14,600,000 £18,850,000 £3,770,000 11 Norwich City £17,050,000 £1,100,000 £15,950,000 £3,190,000 12 West Bromwich Albion £38,725,000 £24,810,000 £13,915,000 £2,783,000 15 Fulham £52,800,000 £39,700,000 £13,100,000 £2,620,000 14 Tottenham £202,700,000 £199,550,000 £3,150,000 £630,000 15 Swansea £27,980,000 £29,860,000 -£1,880,000 -£376,000 16 Wigan £47,100,000 £59,250,000 -£12,150,000 -£2,430,000 17 Everton £60,500,500 £75,816,000 -£15,315,500 -£3,063,100 18 Reading £9,200,000 £25,850,000 -£16,650,000 -£3,330,000 19 Newcastle £73,250,000 £109,550,000 -£36,300,000 -£7,260,000 20 Arsenal £137,400,000 £182,400,000 -£45,000,000 -£9,000,000

biggrin.png

• Like 1

go and review the 2008/2009 season where benitez took liverpool to 2nd with a record points total for a 2nd placed team. he'd have won the league but for a superhuman run of results from man united from december through to may, including a run of 11 matches without even conceding a goal. benitez has been in as many european cup finals as chelsea and has won as many. he won la liga twice with valencia up against the might of madrid and barcelona. he consistently gets his teams to overachieve with the resources available to him, so it will be interesting to see what he will do with players as good as mata, hazard, oscar, ramires etc. i guarantee you'll be better organised defensively for starters.

and the reasons that the squad was a mess by the time he left liverpool are well documented. if you want a genuine read on what benitez is like i recommend you try this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Champions-League-Dreams-ebook/dp/B008FQ0ZXI or this: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Epic-Swindle-Months-Pair-Cowboys/dp/085738600X

go and review the 2008/2009 season where benitez took liverpool to 2nd with a record points total for a 2nd placed team. he'd have won the league but for a superhuman run of results from man united from december through to may, including a run of 11 matches without even conceding a goal. benitez has been in as many european cup finals as chelsea and has won as many. he won la liga twice with valencia up against the might of madrid and barcelona. he consistently gets his teams to overachieve with the resources available to him, so it will be interesting to see what he will do with players as good as mata, hazard, oscar, ramires etc. i guarantee you'll be better organised defensively for starters.

and the reasons that the squad was a mess by the time he left liverpool are well documented. if you want a genuine read on what benitez is like i recommend you try this: http://www.amazon.co...k/dp/B008FQ0ZXI or this: http://www.amazon.co...s/dp/085738600X

Looking forward to the chelsea v man city game now, should be interesting how up for it Rafa gets the chelsea team, and if Torres starts to play again now his old manager is in charge.

Never a dull moment in the premier league thats for sure.

What an oppotunity missed! A partnership of Chelsea, Roman,Harry, Terry and not forgetting Buck slithering around in the background polluting everything around him

But undoubtedly the funniest three pages on the Chelsea thread to date.

i know Benitez had to get back in the game but such a shame it had to be this job.

This job would have been so perfect for the Harry.