Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

http://www.bbc.co.uk...otball/21259657

As i said when Drogba made the move to China, it's all very well getting paid all those millions, but how will his ego cope with no longer being on the world stage. By the looks of it, not very well. Get the dosh and then piss off. Stand up guy.

Someone had to pay for those watches biggrin.png

Yet another bad day at the office,and while im not at all happy with Benetiz,i can,t blame him for the 3 Reading players being totally unmarked for there equaliser. How poor was that?

A lot of what i have seen lately has left me speechless (hence that fact i haven,t been posting on here)

What i do know is that anything that has gone wrong is not Rafa,s fault,because he said so, it,s the players not playing to plan,which shouldn,t be difficult cos he only has one plan.

I know there is still a lot to play for,two Cups plus a Champions league spot,but i can,t wait for this season to be over and Rafa gone!!!

A few weeks back I thought Chelsea will be alright for a top 4 finish, but those games in-hand have gone. The teams right behind are in touching distance and Chelsea seem to be getting worse.

I still think Chelsea will end the season third. Yes, we are playing poor, but the others chasing us aren't doing much better. In fact of the chasing pack only Spurs have a better point tally from the last 6 games than us and that is only by 1 point.

Pre-season I guessed we would be third, although I did think we would start slow and finish strong.

I still think Chelsea will end the season third. Yes, we are playing poor, but the others chasing us aren't doing much better. In fact of the chasing pack only Spurs have a better point tally from the last 6 games than us and that is only by 1 point.

Pre-season I guessed we would be third, although I did think we would start slow and finish strong.

Prior the the transfer window closing i thought we were going to give you a real run for your money but it ain't going to happen now.

As i said when Drogba made the move to China, it's all very well getting paid all those millions, but how will his ego cope with no longer being on the world stage. By the looks of it, not very well. Get the dosh and then piss off. Stand up guy.

Congratulations on one of the most idiotic posts in history!

Say what?! blink.png

What is idiotic about it?

Anyone see the game? I woke up with a start at 5:30 thinking Chelsea have drew 1-1 by conceding in the last minute. Wasn't far off.

Rafa seems to be a bit of a plum to me, his subs are woeful and quite pointless. When we are losing he brings on a defender and when we are holding on to a lead he brings on a striker. What is going on in this mans head? Will he be sacked before I hit the send button?

I wonder how Ba feels being brought on at the last minute, just as a time wasting exercise?

Anyone see the game? I woke up with a start at 5:30 thinking Chelsea have drew 1-1 by conceding in the last minute. Wasn't far off.

Rafa seems to be a bit of a plum to me, his subs are woeful and quite pointless. When we are losing he brings on a defender and when we are holding on to a lead he brings on a striker. What is going on in this mans head? Will he be sacked before I hit the send button?

I wonder how Ba feels being brought on at the last minute, just as a time wasting exercise?

You see, that is exactly what irks me about Rafa's subs. We should be chasing a win, not wasting time. Did he really think Ba was going to come on for 1 minute and score?

• Like 1

Congratulations on one of the most idiotic posts in history!

Say what?! blink.png

What is idiotic about it?

Firstly he gets paid less that Rooney, secondly, its just a transfer which are done all the time, thirdly, you know nothing about the contract and what the dispute is, fourthly, Drogba is one of the few players that actually has a social conscience and tries to make the world a better place and lastly, how can you slate a player that wants to get back to playing on the world stage?

Firstly he gets paid less that Rooney, secondly, its just a transfer which are done all the time, thirdly, you know nothing about the contract and what the dispute is, fourthly, Drogba is one of the few players that actually has a social conscience and tries to make the world a better place and lastly, how can you slate a player that wants to get back to playing on the world stage?

Tsk...we all know Rooney gives financial support to Help the Aged. biggrin.png

You see, that is exactly what irks me about Rafa's subs. We should be chasing a win, not wasting time. Did he really think Ba was going to come on for 1 minute and score?

Right, even so late in the game against a team like Reading you don't take a striker off.

Drogba could have stayed in Europe and played for a "smaller" team but in a competitive league and where he would have had the chance to challenge himself in a footballing sense, but he had an offer from China for more money and so he went there for a nice pay cheque at the tail end of his career. He didn't go there for the football, he went there for purely financial reasons. That's fine, i don't have a problem with that. His career, his choice. But to now walk away from that club having been there barely five minutes, because now suddenly he has realised he needs to play Champion's League football on the world stage? That's just b*llsh1t. If you had any thoughts or cares for Shanghai Shenhua, you'd see that too, but you are still caught up in all this Saint Drogba save the world nonsense.

apparently the drogba who plays for ivory coast is a totally different guy to the one that played for chelsea. a propos of nothing in particular.

he chased the crazy money in china, realised he'd made a terrible mistake, so shat on shanghai shenua and their supporters. he's not a nice person. it is possible to do nice generous charity work sometimes and still be a total arsehol_e the vast majority of the time.

• Like 1

If you want to look at that way....7 of your remaining matches are home games, of your last 8 home matches you've won 2, 13 teams in front of you on that stat and you've got City/Liverpool/andUnited away, keep up that away form and it will be close.

You really think Drogba needs the money?

There was no transfer fee, he is paid weekly or monthly and has been working for them, so what's the problem?

So, Rix, are you saying Drogba should stay, even though he doesn't want to be there and he thinks he is perfectly legitimate to leave? Do you know what is in his contract?

Have you ever made a decision and then realised its not the right one?

Show me some articles stating Drogba is an a hole.

The main reason for the criticism here is that he used to be a Chelsea player, so therefore he must have little integrity.

You really think Drogba needs the money?

Football players can get paid well, and Drogba certainly has, but they don't have Bill Gates type money. They have expensive lifestyles that they naturally want to sustain forever, but they have careers that don't, they have careers that end in their mid thirties, the career that earns them serious money anyway. And there's the problem. So of course Drogba needs the money, and of course that is why he went to China. Why else would he have gone there?

There was no transfer fee, he is paid weekly or monthly and has been working for them, so what's the problem?

He signed a two and a half year contract and has been there all of six months. If he wasn't happy, he should have spoken to the club that was paying his wages, and try to agree a termination of his contract. Instead he has simply walked away and signed a new 18 month deal in Turkey. That's the problem.

Have you ever made a decision and then realised its not the right one?

Yes many times, but when i am in some way committed to that decision, and have some sort of responsibility to people with whom i made the decision, i don't just throw my hands up in the air and say "<deleted> this for a game of soldiers, i'm off".. well not since i was a teenager. It's about being an adult, and the problem isn't just with Drogba, a lot of players have this petulant attitude of just expecting to have everything their own way.

In your last paragraph, there is the crux of the matter. Footballer can and do through their toys out of the pram because they can. It might not be right, but the can and they do and it has become the norm. But just because of this it doesn't make them a holes, if fact it wasn't long ago Rooney did it. Did you question his integrity then?

In your last paragraph, there is the crux of the matter. Footballer can and do through their toys out of the pram because they can. It might not be right, but the can and they do and it has become the norm. But just because of this it doesn't make them a holes, if fact it wasn't long ago Rooney did it. Did you question his integrity then?

Yes of course i did. Still do.

You are sounding like a Chelsea fan. Stop it. What are you going to tell us next...John Terrys actually quite a nice bloke?

You are sounding like a Chelsea fan. Stop it. What are you going to tell us next...John Terrys actually quite a nice bloke?

I can't begin to get my head around someone saying that just because a person might throw their toys out of the pram, doesn't mean they are an a-hole.

Some people's "not an a-hole" bar, must be set very low.

I can't begin to get my head around someone saying that just because a person might throw their toys out of the pram, doesn't mean they are an a-hole.

Yes, chelsea fans. Although i'm warming to MJJ..............a little anywaybiggrin.png

A solitary action makes someone an a hole, huh? I guess you think everyone is an a hole.

Bet your fun at parties.thumbsup.gif

A solitary action makes someone an a hole, huh? I guess you think everyone is an a hole.

Bet your fun at parties.thumbsup.gif

I don't think that everyone is an a-hole but i do think most people act like an a-hole at some time or other.. some people more often than others. And when they do, i'm happy to point it out. Someone should. The same goes for myself.