Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Thankyou Chas and Dave for showing me Rafa,s record and proving what a great manager he is........... chucking in a Community shield and Manager of the month awards......you couldn,t do my Wifes Cv for me could ya?.........do you two come on at half time to do the entertaintment.at the lane.......and the missing years 2007to 2010? Wedding photographer?

Theres no doubting it...you really are a chelsea fan thats for sure.

No we've come up with the goods you asked for and you clearly don't have an answer what are you going to do? Start booing on the Tottenham thread? jerk.gif Joke supporters you lot are, laughing stock of the premier league

<deleted> are you on about now.....i said thanks didn,t i ? Did i say he hadn,t won those trophys? Your problem mate..... and this is your problem... you take yourself to seriously,you wanna lighten up a bit.....and just for the record ..the one place you will NEVER see me is on your thread,at your ground yes,but NEVER on your thread

How will we recognise you? biggrin.png

Took me all of thirty seconds too.

I'm going for the Seapok award this year. biggrin.png

Fine record isn't it. Then again what would the likes of Benitez and indeed Villas-Boas, know in comparison to the stamford bridge faithful. Guess what Keith, its your prerogative to disagree with your manager but it doesn't actually mean he's wrong. It just means his opinion is differs from yours. Sorry mate but i reckon he's a more astute tactician than you and his trophy haul proves it.

It's money for old rope being a professional football manager. One of the most over rated professions in the history of employment. The reason why there is such a high turnover, in the Premier League, is because most of 'em are thick,ex professional wide boys with the intelligence of a fieldmouse. I reckon Keith could give Benitez a run for his money,given the chance.

You might be right but i think Keith takes life a bit too seriously to be a manager

Nothing wrong in being serious. Bill Shankly comes to mind.

• Like 1

Thankyou Chas and Dave for showing me Rafa,s record and proving what a great manager he is........... chucking in a Community shield and Manager of the month awards......you couldn,t do my Wifes Cv for me could ya?.........do you two come on at half time to do the entertaintment.at the lane.......and the missing years 2007to 2010? Wedding photographer?

No we've come up with the goods you asked for and you clearly don't have an answer what are you going to do? Start booing on the Tottenham thread? jerk.gif Joke supporters you lot are, laughing stock of the premier league

<deleted> are you on about now.....i said thanks didn,t i ? Did i say he hadn,t won those trophys? Your problem mate..... and this is your problem... you take yourself to seriously,you wanna lighten up a bit.....and just for the record ..the one place you will NEVER see me is on your thread,at your ground yes,but NEVER on your thread

he'll be the one with the plastic flag. ;)

• Like 2

Recognise him? He's not there to make friends with you lot,yer know!

• Like 1

there are loads of crap football managers around. ex-players who wander into the job because they think it's expected, they think it's easy 'cos they've played the game and because they don't know how to do anything else. but the very good managers, the really top ones, are worth far more than their weight in gold and the difference between winning trophies and being a journeyman berk like steve bruce.

So true, and not only in football. There's only a limited amount of cream that can rise to the top. The rest is generally backwash.

there are loads of crap football managers around. ex-players who wander into the job because they think it's expected, they think it's easy 'cos they've played the game and because they don't know how to do anything else. but the very good managers, the really top ones, are worth far more than their weight in gold and the difference between winning trophies and being a journeyman berk like steve bruce.

So true, and not only in football. There's only a limited amount of cream that can rise to the top. The rest is generally backwash.

And lets not forget 'lady Luck' has a massive part to play in managers career.

.... who just happened to get a fairly ordinary team into the Premier League. Sometimes even berks have their good days!

SAF was not lucky.

No we've come up with the goods you asked for and you clearly don't have an answer what are you going to do? Start booing on the Tottenham thread? :jerk: Joke supporters you lot are, laughing stock of the premier league

Come on carmine, be fair they really really cant help themselves, they're just ,, CHAVS :clap2:

If you ever have the honour of meeting me, you will be humbled by my greatness.

I may even educate you in the way of punctuation.

But seriously, do you use your hands for typing or just your face?

• Like 1

SAF was not lucky.

Ferguson not lucky? If he fell into a vat of shit ,he'd coming up with a gold ring. Evidence? The first racehorse he ever bought,called Rock of Gibralter,went and won the 2000 Guineas.That's one of the top 3 year old classic races of the season,for you non gamblers among us. Most owners wait a lifetime for a horse like that,but no waiting time for him,no siree.

He's also had more than his fair share of lady luck in his football career as well, don't you think?

SAF was not lucky.

coarse he wasn't smokes, most unlucky manager ever cheesy.gif

Come on carmine, be fair they really really cant help themselves, they're just ,, CHAVS clap2.gif

If you ever have the honour of meeting me, you will be humbled by my greatness.

I may even educate you in the way of punctuation.

But seriously, do you use your hands for typing or just your face?

Honour of meeting you clap2.gif.

the 'way' of puncuation ?? LOL,,.seems u pick your phrases & words with the finesse of a size 17 boot, then chavs and subtly???? not really part of the package is

usted habla meirda LOL.

Took me all of thirty seconds too.

I'm going for the Seapok award this year. biggrin.png

Fine record isn't it. Then again what would the likes of Benitez and indeed Villas-Boas, know in comparison to the stamford bridge faithful. Guess what Keith, its your prerogative to disagree with your manager but it doesn't actually mean he's wrong. It just means his opinion is differs from yours. Sorry mate but i reckon he's a more astute tactician than you and his trophy haul proves it.

It's money for old rope being a professional football manager. One of the most over rated professions in the history of employment. The reason why there is such a high turnover, in the Premier League, is because most of 'em are thick,ex professional wide boys with the intelligence of a fieldmouse. I reckon Keith could give Benitez a run for his money,given the chance.

You might be right but i think Keith takes life a bit too seriously to be a manager

Its not life i take seriously....its being a Chelsea fan that i take seriously........

seriously Why do you never make comment on other teams? not a football fan?.

Im a Chelsea first and foremost,. i work with over 60 caddies who all support different teams..,where i work we have 2 owners of football clubs and 6 top class ex footballers,we talk nothing but football half the time and the difference is it,s face to face,comments can,t be misread or misunderstood when your face to face,...unlike on here when you can say what you like while hiding behind your keyboard ........no offence ment by that

Funny you of all people should ask that.....try downloading the big match 1976 i think fa cup tie at Brisbane road the wall comes crashing down about 10 mins into the game,i,m standing just to the left of the left-hand goalpost..... 6ft Red hair cream/beige jacket........or try Tottenham Chelsea at the lane, the year Alfie Conns goals sent us down. im in the centre circle being verbally and nearly physically attacked by the late Jack Taylor for being on his football pitch..utter chaos and mayhem that day both inside and outside the ground........to date no facial hair anymore just thinning on top...will that do ya?

• Like 1

yeah I know exactly what you mean, years ago i used to deal with people
primarily on the phone and meet them later, the difference between the
image they projected on the telephone to the personalty in real life, v v
often was staggeringly different, v often COMPLETELY opposite. Here
its just words but its' kinda weird, rightly or wrongly how they/you
build up a picture of people from the words and other snippets of given
info, likes ect ect but at the end of the day, it dont really matter cos bottom line,here its just words.
Saying that i was just thinking bout another footie site i regularly
use, and there was a poster on that, who was a horror. a total monster
bully, with a slashingly cruel pen, i'm not exaggerating when i say he virtually controlled the flow on the web site and thai visa is totalitarian compared this site but they ended up banning him 4 life, and that really really took some doing, someone pointed him out pre a game , he was 5 -2 ish, 40 ish and looked a total dweb, apparently still lived a t home ect ect.

or try Tottenham Chelsea at the lane, the year Alfie Conns goals sent us down. im in the centre circle being verbally and nearly physically attacked by the late Jack Taylor for being on his football pitch..utter chaos and mayhem that day both inside and outside the ground........to date no facial hair anymore just thinning on top...will that do ya?

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Yes, i remember the chaos vividly and also rember singing "Bye Bye Chelsea" to the tune of the Bay City Rollers song "Bye Bye baby"

or try Tottenham Chelsea at the lane, the year Alfie Conns goals sent us down. im in the centre circle being verbally and nearly physically attacked by the late Jack Taylor for being on his football pitch..utter chaos and mayhem that day both inside and outside the ground........to date no facial hair anymore just thinning on top...will that do ya?

biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Yes, i remember the chaos vividly and also rember singing "Bye Bye Chelsea" to the tune of the Bay City Rollers song "Bye Bye baby"

I wonder what Keith was doing standing in the center circle? Looking for a missing golf ball?

You see Keith, i was at that game too. Admittedly very young mind

Edited by carmine

That must have been about 3 years before the time when you had an attendance of 6,903, perhaps oldgit, mjj and yourself were the 3.

tongue.png

• Like 2

What's gone before is history.

Next season Jose v AVB? Torres to be the Premier League's top scorer?

:cheesy: Jokes thread is elsewhere.

yep. I wouldn't put money on it either. But you never know...

That must have been about 3 years before the time when you had an attendance of 6,903, perhaps oldgit, mjj and yourself were the 3.

:P

and the dog?

tongue.png

and the dog?

Yes, Keith was probably there too.

• Like 1