Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Ian, and what is your take on Vertoghen? Shoving Torres at the throw in, taking out Ramires and yanking Torres's head to the ground???

Edit. I love JT! :-)

I think it was a physical game, and V & T were having a competitive match. What is not acceptable is a deliberate hand to face off the ball..... This is an immediate red card offence. Torres sending off was a second yellow. Watching the replay it was for dangerous play. The speed and ferocity of the challenge on Vertongen was reckless and could have caused serious injury. The fact there was little contact is irrelevant. I hope the FA look at the bitch gouge/scratch and double his ban.....he is a horrible little <deleted> and I hope he fcuks off out of it soon. Him and Suarez should go and play for Pluto.

Spot on ian and not for the first time i may hasten to add smile.png

Wonder if Moyes knows what a burnley wallet is?

moyes is far too concerned by his sphincter at this point. it's been about fifteen days since he's had a proper poo.

Backed up to the teeth with used by date <deleted> and balls being stretched to the chin. Maybe throwing on Deer Hunter with a Bovril before bed will chill him out a bit.

have you ever seen a premier league manager leave the dugout for a poo in the middle of a match? i don't think it's ever happened. but at the moment moyes is making shares in immodium go through the roof. he just wants to leg it back in the dressing room and open his bowels. and scream "i miss you bill kenwright" while evacuating.

Nope.

But I've seen one holding a brolly.

Think his name was Steve McLaren.

Class.

• Like 1

Ian, and what is your take on Vertoghen? Shoving Torres at the throw in, taking out Ramires and yanking Torres's head to the ground???

I think it was a physical game, and V & T were having a competitive match. What is not acceptable is a deliberate hand to face off the ball..... This is an immediate red card offence. Torres sending off was a second yellow. Watching the replay it was for dangerous play. The speed and ferocity of the challenge on Vertongen was reckless and could have caused serious injury. The fact there was little contact is irrelevant. I hope the FA look at the bitch gouge/scratch and double his ban.....he is a horrible little <deleted> and I hope he fcuks off out of it soon. Him and Suarez should go and play for Pluto.

What a lot of cr4p. How you can say Torres is a <deleted> is beyond me. The guy has been given so many bad decisions against him. The Man U game last year was a shining example, red card and Rio pushing him to the ground AND dragging him back up.

In the challenge when he got the second yellow neither Torres of Verity looked at each other, just the ball. It was a fair challenge. Then verity holds his head when nothing touched his head and yanks Torres to the ground. BOTH managers said it was a harsh yellow and I agree. It was just heavy contact in a contact sport.

Regarding the scratch, yes that was out of order, but are you going to suggest Verity was an angel in everything? HE squared up to Torres, he shoved him on the touch line and he clouted Ramires!! Hardly Mr Innocent is he?

What do managers know? I saw the starting line up and felt poorly. No pace in defence,no pace in defensive midfield, Ramires stuck out on the right (why?) and Oscar isolated in midfield,it was no surprise we were run over in the first half. Something had to change in the second half and,thank gawd,it did with the introduction of Mata and the moving of Ramires to the centre of midfield. Much more zip and vigour about the team. On our second half performance,we thoroughly deserved a point,if not more.

A game of two halves. I didn't understand what Ramires was doing on the right, unless Mourinho thought he could really expose our weaklink Naughton.

Second half we should have taken off Eriksen, pushed up Dembele and bought on Sandro to compete more in the midfield which Chelsea controlled for the second half.

Chelsea in the second half looked like the team to beat this season. In the first half Spurs didn't look out of place either

That was a strange one with Ramirez, i would have thought you would have put on the right if Spurs left side was there strong point but quite the opposite !

Left or right flank,it makes no difference,Ramires isn't a wide player, much the same as Mata. Both do not have the explosive acceleration to get beyond the full back. It would be like playing Paulinho out wide. A complete waste of a player.

I was pleased to see how long Villas Boas persevered with Soldado as well. The more the game wore on,the less effective he became.

• Like 1

What a lot of cr4p. How you can say Torres is a <deleted> is beyond me. The guy has been given so many bad decisions against him. The Man U game last year was a shining example, red card and Rio pushing him to the ground AND dragging him back up.

In the challenge when he got the second yellow neither Torres of Verity looked at each other, just the ball. It was a fair challenge. Then verity holds his head when nothing touched his head and yanks Torres to the ground. BOTH managers said it was a harsh yellow and I agree. It was just heavy contact in a contact sport.

Regarding the scratch, yes that was out of order, but are you going to suggest Verity was an angel in everything? HE squared up to Torres, he shoved him on the touch line and he clouted Ramires!! Hardly Mr Innocent is he?

That's some bloody hairspray VT uses, his hair never moves, whatever the situation. biggrin.png

Vertonghen is Belgian, which is not too far from France. As such he is a passive, peace loving fellow who harbors no ill feelings for others. Torres, on the other hand, is from fascist Madrid, a spoiled brat, and more than familiar with torturing humans and defenseless animals for his perverse pleasure. It is telling that Torres looks like a member of the Hitler Youth. I hope this settles it and I hope Mad Dog has his tongue in cheek radar working.rolleyes.gif

Edited by jellydog

Yep Rio obviously doesn't like him and now it's Vertonghen showing his displeasure, makes you wonder why fellow pros ain't got any respect for him facepalm.gif obviously nothing to do his falling over antics, snidely little trips, gouging like a tart and continually crying like a baby !

• Like 1

Wow biggrin.png

Is he talking about super Jan!! The most versatile defender in the leaguewink.png

Wow biggrin.png

Is he talking about super Jan!! The most versatile defender in the leaguewink.png

I thought he had a brilliant game, and he ran his arse off to protect the LH side of the park. Whereas nancy girle barbie doll Torres is a fcukin disgrace.

• Like 1

Actually I am getting a little peeved now. listen in Chelsea and Liverpool. Bitch slaps, scratches and biting is unacceptable, and any of you supporters that pretends it is OK are every bit as bad as the perpetrators. Get a grip and sort your blasted selves out! Wrestling Is a better past time for the guilty ones. For the Chelsea and Liverpool fans that agree with me for goodness sake sort out your own.... Please.

Edited by iancnx

Jaysus, you Spuds are deluded!

You play 6 games in the league, 3 of them relegation candidates, and are found wanting against any supposed rivals, yet all your players are brilliant. 555555. Ozil is over rated and Eriksen is the next greatest thing, Soldado isn't a dud, yeah right. Christ, even Torres is better than Sol-dud-o.

Before this game I was drawn in to the Tiny tots hype, but after yesterday, you will be very lucky to get top 4.

YOU WERE AT HOME AGAINST 10 MEN AND STILL COULDN'T SCORE!!!!

• Like 2

Jaysus, you Spuds are deluded!

You play 6 games in the league, 3 of them relegation candidates, and are found wanting against any supposed rivals, yet all your players are brilliant. 555555. Ozil is over rated and Eriksen is the next greatest thing, Soldado isn't a dud, yeah right. Christ, even Torres is better than Sol-dud-o.

Before this game I was drawn in to the Tiny tots hype, but after yesterday, you will be very lucky to get top 4.

YOU WERE AT HOME AGAINST 10 MEN AND STILL COULDN'T SCORE!!!!

Read your post in the morning and tell me who's deluded.

You were run off the park in the first half. A more clinical side would have finished you off. You ran the second half playing very good football and were well worth the point. Both sides showed they can mix it with the best in the league. the Torres sending off in reflection was warranted but had little baring in the end result. <deleted>, Spurs didn't even bring on a defensive midfield a got a draw. Mistake in my opinion because if we had at half time and pushed up Dembele i doubt you would have bossed the second half and who knows the final result.

This is the incident, Ian is bleating about.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=odyBvydC7UQ&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DodyBvydC7UQ

I'm not defending Torres, but Verity starts it and Torres retaliates. Both should have got the same punishment.

An act of violent conduct end of.....should have been a red card!

agree. hands to the face and then the bizarre scratching thing. never seen that before. think he's in for an extended ban to be honest.

though perhaps he did something so bitchy because he knew that vertonghen likes to pull opponents' shorts down. the big weirdo.

I'm not defending Torres, but Verity starts it and Torres retaliates. Both should have got the same punishment.

You live in a dream world mjj, Verity starts it facepalm.gif i think it started when Torres cowardly trips Verts up when the ball was going out of play, Verts remonstrates like anyone would and Torres grabs Verts face like a girl would, perhaps that was another part of the game you missed biggrin.png

Ironicly if he'd been sent off like the commentator said should have happened then all the other handbags at 20 paces would never have happened.

Exactly Carmine, a more clinical team would have finished us off. You didn't, so any ideas of trophies and titles is just pi55ing in the wind.

The Torres sending off had little baring on the result? Really? It looked just a matter of time before we scored. Spuds were being completely over run until you had the man advantage. Even AV (Jose's not my friend and I want to tell everyone in a very unprofessional manner) B said the sending off was harsh and probably the wrong decision.

Yesterday, even though we bossed you in the second half, we were still not playing as well as we can and that is the difference with us and other title contenders and the TinyTots. You guys are apparently playing well and still cannot beat anyone of worth.

You live in a dream world mjj, Verity starts it facepalm.gif i think it started when Torres cowardly trips Verts up when the ball was going out of play, Verts remonstrates like anyone would and Torres grabs Verts face like a girl would, perhaps that was another part of the game you missed biggrin.png

Ironicly if he'd been sent off like the commentator said should have happened then all the other handbags at 20 paces would never have happened.

This is just rude Alf! You can't super Jan can you!!!!!!!!!!! Torres was simply mixing it with a guy that had his number and didn't like it. Mindyou, he'll probably be off to Barcelona next seasonbiggrin.png

Exactly Carmine, a more clinical team would have finished us off. You didn't, so any ideas of trophies and titles is just pi55ing in the wind.

The Torres sending off had little baring on the result? Really? It looked just a matter of time before we scored. Spuds were being completely over run until you had the man advantage. Even AV (Jose's not my friend and I want to tell everyone in a very unprofessional manner) B said the sending off was harsh and probably the wrong decision.

Yesterday, even though we bossed you in the second half, we were still not playing as well as we can and that is the difference with us and other title contenders and the TinyTots. You guys are apparently playing well and still cannot beat anyone of worth.

Its strange that none of your Chels pals are backing you up about the Torres incident, but there again they seem to know what they are talking about where as you don't mr zonal marking laugh.png

I think you will see that Verity was the one that couldn't deal with it. He is the one that pretended to be injured to get someone send off and tried to push over Torres for the throw in. Quality guy! And that is not including him trying to suck someone off by ripping down their shorts. Dirty degenerate!

Its strange that none of your Chels pals are backing you up about the Torres incident, but there again they seem to know what they are talking about where as you don't mr zonal marking laugh.png

From the man that agreed with me when I called him a loser!! Go and bookmark some other comment or publish a PRIVATE message.

Edited by mjj

From the man that agreed with me when I called him a loser!! Go and bookmark some other comment or publish a PRIVATE message.

I think your losing the plot mjj cheesy.gif

Feisty in here. Concentrate on Delia 'aving you next week with her rolling pin, and stop making excuses for disgraceful violent conduct.

I'm leaving , he keeps calling me names,

...' Numbnuts.

, Steptoe?

. Twaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

odious little man.

Good job i'm not sensitive biggrin.png

• Like 1

Feisty in here. Concentrate on Delia 'aving you next week with her rolling pin, and stop making excuses for disgraceful violent conduct.

I'm leaving , he keeps calling me names,

...' Numbnuts.

, Steptoe?

. Twaaaaaaaaaaaaat!

odious little man.

Good job i'm not sensitive biggrin.png

Well lads have to go, BBQ calling, but as Arnie said "i'll be back" biggrin.png