Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

OK Guys.

All very quiet on here for the moment.

Need to get in a huddle when the business starts. wink.png

I'm playing Simmonds at CB.

thumbsup.gif

Well it is a small clubs threadbiggrin.png

Anyway, Kudos to Chelsea again for the sale of David Luiz. This world cup has really been a showcase for his lack of talent and the 40m sale to PSG must be the best piece of business in premier league history.

• Like 1

So they all show off about flying business class, and at the same time complain about Chelsea having money. laugh.png

They'd still moan, even if Richard Branson and not Abramovich had bought us.

So there's only one thing we can do then, isn't there.

Fly first class and stuff 'em.

smile.png

So they all show off about flying business class, and at the same time complain about Chelsea having money. laugh.png

They'd still moan, even if Richard Branson and not Abramovich had bought us.

So there's only one thing we can do then, isn't there.

Fly first class and stuff 'em.

smile.png

Dream on sucker.....

Increasing goal diff from plus 4 might help. biggrin.png

In the meantime, if you and carmine have got an axe to grind,

...you ain't going to see any sunshine at Chelsea.

Only grief unfortunately.

We will laugh at you as infininitum P45 and you know it....lucky I'm young enough to see your next decline into the second division.

Whatever. How long were you in advertising?

• Like 1

A long time carmine. Reckon I must have got started about the time Spurs bought Villa and Ardiles.

smile.png

A long time carmine. Reckon I must have got started about the time Spurs bought Villa and Ardiles.

smile.png

yes i'm building a profile of you.

Pony tail, winkle picker shoes, carries an A4 size Filofax (everywhere) spectacle wearing despite having 20/20 vision, and refers to colleagues as being "really creative."

Nailed it haven't i.

P'raps in your profiling you can figure out how come he can be online 24/7 Carmine!

It's creepybiggrin.png

I'm still trying to get my head around the Louis van Gaal obsession thing. thats just scary!w00t.gif

i think P45 was on the "creative" side of his advertising agency because he made reference to advertising "gurus." Now, only people inside the industry refer to them as "gurus", the rest of the outside world refer to them as pretentious twits.biggrin.png

Edited by carmine

P'raps in your profiling you can figure out how come he can be online 24/7 Carmine!

It's creepybiggrin.png

I'm still trying to get my head around the Louis van Gaal obsession thing. thats just scary!w00t.gif

i think P45 was on the "creative" side of his advertising agency because he made reference to advertising "gurus." Now, only people inside the industry refer to them as "gurus", the rest of the outside world refer to them as pretentious twits.biggrin.png

That's being overly complimentary.

It's creepybiggrin.png

Not being pedantic...but are you sure you spelt twits correctly?biggrin.png

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

Anyway, I've been out of action for about 24hrs. Been down in BKK seeing my best mate who works in Bahrain and flies Gulf at the pointy end. smile.png

As for Gurus. 24year old blokie goes into see Lord King of British Airways a few years back and showed the old fart exactly what BA needed to do.

Lord King bought it and "The World's Favourite Airline" campaign was born.

( Then it's down to BA if they want to fkc it up).

It's creepybiggrin.png

van Gaal is effectively the enemy.

Never underestimate them.

smile.png