Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

If you wanted a manager who would give you the best chance of winning the Prem and the CL, who would you appoint?

Sepp Blatter

I've seen better posts from you Bob, tbh.

smile.png

This is what happens pre-season, bored and starved of real football....I'll try again.....how about Jose Mourinho? biggrin.png

• Like 1

If you wanted a manager who would give you the best chance of winning the Prem and the CL, who would you appoint?

Sepp Blatter

I've seen better posts from you Bob, tbh.

smile.png

This is what happens pre-season, bored and starved of real football....I'll try again.....how about Jose Mourinho? biggrin.png

Yep. Correct.

thumbsup.gif

P'raps in your profiling you can figure out how come he can be online 24/7 Carmine!

It's creepybiggrin.png

I'm still trying to get my head around the Louis van Gaal obsession thing. thats just scary!w00t.gif

i think P45 was on the "creative" side of his advertising agency because he made reference to advertising "gurus." Now, only people inside the industry refer to them as "gurus", the rest of the outside world refer to them as pretentious twits.biggrin.png

van Gaal is effectively the enemy.

Never underestimate them.

smile.png

More van Gaal obsession.laugh.png

Anyway, I've been out of action for about 24hrs. Been down in BKK seeing my best mate who works in Bahrain and flies Gulf at the pointy end. smile.png

As for Gurus. 24year old blokie goes into see Lord King of British Airways a few years back and showed the old fart exactly what BA needed to do.

Lord King bought it and "The World's Favourite Airline" campaign was born.

( Then it's down to BA if they want to fkc it up).

I don't understand what you are getting at. Are you suggesting that "the worlds favourite airline" ad was something special? More like a loathsome company blowing its own trumpet.

Gurus!laugh.png

P'raps in your profiling you can figure out how come he can be online 24/7 Carmine!

It's creepybiggrin.png

I'm still trying to get my head around the Louis van Gaal obsession thing. thats just scary!w00t.gif

i think P45 was on the "creative" side of his advertising agency because he made reference to advertising "gurus." Now, only people inside the industry refer to them as "gurus", the rest of the outside world refer to them as pretentious twits.biggrin.png

van Gaal is effectively the enemy.

Never underestimate them.

smile.png

More van Gaal obsession.laugh.png

Apparently his nickname is The Iron Tulip.

thumbsup.gif

Probably would have done a good job at Spurs.

Top 4 I reckon.

Anyway, I've been out of action for about 24hrs. Been down in BKK seeing my best mate who works in Bahrain and flies Gulf at the pointy end. smile.png

As for Gurus. 24year old blokie goes into see Lord King of British Airways a few years back and showed the old fart exactly what BA needed to do.

I don't understand what you are getting at. Are you suggesting that "the worlds favourite airline" ad was something special? More like a loathsome company blowing its own trumpet.

Gurus!laugh.png

Sounds like you remember it carmine.

smile.png

Gurus!laugh.png

Sounds like you remember it carmine.

smile.png

No i didn't. You wrote it in your post, remember!!

It's creepybiggrin.png

Posting from UK....the 6/7 hour time difference makes it seem that way.wink.png

I'm all over the place tbh ups. facepalm.gif

Anyway, back to football......Eto'o and Ba have gone. New boy Bamford from the ranks looks like he might step up, Torres who bldy knows.

It's creepybiggrin.png

Plus he seems to write 5 posts for everyone else's one.

rolleyes.gif

It's creepybiggrin.png

Anyway, back to football......Eto'o and Ba have gone. New boy Bamford from the ranks looks like he might step up, Torres who bldy knows.

Where's Ba gone?

Do you think Torres will stay or another striker brought in?

It's creepybiggrin.png

Where's Ba gone?

Do you think Torres will stay or another striker brought in?

Ba's gone to a Turkish club.

Eto's roaming on a free. Might go to Spurs?

Lukaku will get sold.

Torres. Fkcing mystery. Don't know. Might be worth keeping.

Alternative striker to Costa to keep him on his toes.

Patrick Bamford boy to move up from the ranks?

Only one geezer knows the truth.

Maureen.

Abramovich signs the cheques.

So were saying its not a little horse, right? No excuses from the special needs one this season, right?

After all, its not about the money is it. Colin could win the league with this squad.

Reckon you are right carmine. thumbsup.gif

Very interesting debate at the moment whether Mourinho will play a system similar to Ancelotti's 100 plus goal team from 2009-10.

My guess is we will see extreme flexibility from Mourinho depending on the opposition and how each game is going.

Flexibility and instinctive substitutions are Mourinho's strong points. ( Unlike AVB. facepalm.gif)

Basic approach I think will be similar to Simeone at At Madrid and Ancelotti at RM. Totally solid defence, rapid, and I mean seriously rapid counterattack. ( Which is why Mata was released.)

New boy Felipe Luis at LB, Dave Azpuletc at RB. Bldy perfect if you ask me.

Fast players as fit as butcher's dogs, putting in a serious shift every game.

That's why Willian was a brilliant signing.

It will be a good team that beats Chelsea.

So were saying its not a little horse, right? No excuses from the special needs one this season, right?

After all, its not about the money is it. Colin could win the league with this squad.

Who's Colin???

We seem to have a good squad in all areas this year. I hope Costa doesn't do a Soldado!

Lukaku isn't going anywhere according to some HP's, he has updated his twitter account to say he is a Chelsea player or something.

Salah looks to be leaving to do his National Service, <deleted>? Apparently he HAS to do it........

It will be interesting to see what will happen between Cech and Courtois.

• Like 1

Looks OK to me.

BsqyCFVCUAA8ZSP.jpg

2 solid Englishmen, a couple of tough East Europeans, 6 Brazilian/Spanish...and Hazard, a Belgian who thinks he comes from Brazil.

Plus the best young goalie in Europe.

( Not forgetting van Ginkel Winkle, some pragmatic German called Shirley, and a shed load of young stars eager to prove.)

OK Jose.

thumbsup.gif

Who's Colin???

We seem to have a good squad in all areas this year. I hope Costa doesn't do a Soldado!

Lukaku isn't going anywhere according to some HP's, he has updated his twitter account to say he is a Chelsea player or something.

Salah looks to be leaving to do his National Service, <deleted>? Apparently he HAS to do it........

Yes good points mjj.

I forgot about Salah.

True Blue: Lukaku could be set for Stamford Bridge stay

Jose Mourinho is ready to block Romelu Lukaku’s exit from Chelsea – as he wants to see the striker in ­action ­during their training camp, writes Neil Moxley in the Sunday People.

The Portuguese is keen to monitor just how far the Belgium striker has come during his season on loan at Everton and will offer him a second chance.

That means the Stamford Bridge boss is set to disappoint the Toffees and German club Wolfsburg who were both plotting a £20million raid for the forward.

Lukaku updated his ­status on social media on Saturday, adding in his ­biography that he is a Chelsea player – a hint he will stay in ­London.

Edited by uptheos
  • Like 1

Who's Colin???

Yes good points mjj.

I forgot about Salah.

National service?

w t f ?

and who u reckons gonna start in goal?

courtois has already said he aint gonna entertain being a no 2 and a terrific world cup 2 bac that up

but the cheque was excellent last season

even tho he's 35,, still good for a few at the top imo

costas gonna be fine,as long as he dont see red 2 many times cos he's a nasty &lt;deleted&gt;, really puts it about and mix's it up, will probably scare

half the prem 2 death imo.

• Like 1

Salah,

http://www.independent.co.uk/sport/football/news-and-comment/mohamed-salah-could-be-forced-to-return-to-egypt-to-carry-out-military-service-after-his-allowance-to-travel-abroad-is-rescinded-putting-chelsea-future-in-doubt--reports-9616654.html

Cech is only 32. Courtois and Lukaku have to show what they are about in a Chelsea shirt and stop being prima donnas IMO. No doubt they both have talent, but why not just prove it on the pitch and be an automatic first choice. Give Jose the headache of who to pick.

• Like 1