Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

Cos me mum was a bitch & never let me play out!

Yeah, that figures.

Guess it took you a while to work it out.

In the meantime, if your faithless support for a team in the north west of england is anything to go by, I think you need to tell Brendan you are a tosser.

smile.png

We are going to need to be sh!t hot this season to win anything.

Possibility exists that Mourinho will do something very special.

Excuse me!!

It would be almost inexcusable to not win anything with that squad. Stop trying to make out Chelsea and City are on a level playing field as the rest of us because you are clearly not.

If Mourinho doesn't sign another striker and Costa picks up a nasty injury then that decision to sell Lukaku is going to be an indelible stain on Mourinho.

• Like 1

Excuse me!!

It would be almost inexcusable to not win anything with that squad. Stop trying to make out Chelsea and City are on a level playing field as the rest of us because you are clearly not.

If Mourinho doesn't sign another striker and Costa picks up a nasty injury then that decision to sell Lukaku is going to be an indelible stain on Mourinho.

I'm worried about City.

They have great strength and depth and a very capable manager.

Yeah, that figures.

In the meantime, if your faithless support for a team in the north west of england is anything to go by, I think you need to tell Brendan you are a tosser.

smile.png

Pray tell what is faithless about my support? & why do you feel the need to call me a tosser?

Yeah, that figures.

smile.png

Pray tell what is faithless about my support? & why do you feel the need to call me a tosser?

Block him, he's little more than a retarded, alcoholic pest in every thread.

Yeah, that figures.

smile.png

Block him, he's little more than a retarded, alcoholic pest in every thread.

And the sarcastic poster of dubious masculinity will get exactly what he deserves.

On me 'ead Cesc.

Where's Hazard, Matic, Oscar, Willian and Schurrle?

Dunno, but Drogba's giving it the eyeball.

Feeling lucky? Well do ya.

I doubt Jose does. Drogba copped an ankle injury after twenty-eight minutes.

• Like 1

Excuse me!!

It won't work if we go after another striker who.like Lukaku,will want to be the main man. Now if Hernandez was to become available and would be willing to scrap for a place in the starting line up,I wouldn't mind him at all.

• Like 2

Excuse me!!

It won't work if we go after another striker who.like Lukaku,will want to be the main man. Now if Hernandez was to become available and would be willing to scrap for a place in the starting line up,I wouldn't mind him at all.

Yes makes sense. Mourinho's no fool and i can't help thinking he has someone like that on the radar because you don't win titles on a thirty-six year and a finished Torres as back up to a very physical center forward.

Edited by carmine
  • Like 1

Excuse me!!

Yes makes sense. Mourinho's no fool and i can't help thinking he has someone like that on the radar because you don't win titles on a thirty-six year and a finished Torres as back up to a very physical center forward.

If Mou doesn't have a back up plan in the works it will confirm my theory that he has some kind of perverse need to win out with defense first, all the time, every time.

Would be nice if oldgit started posting a bit more so we could have some intelligent discussions about Chelsea.wai2.gif

Excuse me!!

If Mou doesn't have a back up plan in the works it will confirm my theory that he has some kind of perverse need to win out with defense first, all the time, every time.

Would be nice if oldgit started posting a bit more so we could have some intelligent discussions about Chelsea.wai2.gif

"If Mou doesn't have a back up plan in the works it will confirm my theory that he has some kind of perverse need to win out with defense first, all the time, every time."

Intelligent comment?

I don't think so.

Goals will come from midfield as well as strikers. Don't need a little pea.

Drogba, 36 years old and gets an injury....hardly surprising. Apart from shirt sales and nostalgia surely somewhere in the the world there must have been a better option.

Out for 4-6 months....allegedlyfacepalm.gif

Source?

HP, Daddies, @evilkagawa....or even Marca....Up to you?

• Like 1