Chelsea Fc Thread

Seapok

2 hours ago, oldgit said:

According to Costa, Conte has sent him a text saying that "he is no longer in his plans" for the coming season. I wouldn't have thought that sending a text was Conte's style but, it appears to me that Costa 's flirtation with joining a club in the Chinese League in January, was too much for him to bear. He waited until the season was over, then f****d him off. It now looks odds on Lukaku is returning. 

Good to hear, that Chinese sulking put Chelsea's season in jeopardy. As a boss you can't tolerate that. 

• Like 1

whats the big deal,    The Governor was on his way   , one way or  another ,  at the end of the season,    and number  one ,   to replace him,   is the The  Big   Sack, but 100 mil is surely a sticking point,   as it is Silly  Season ,    and the player in question  The  Governor  is a loose cannon ,   E/S will wait for official confirmation from C/sea  F.C, 

Edited by evenstevens
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, alfieconn said:

Who have they sold then Bob ?

2 hours ago, evenstevens said:

whats the big deal,    The Governor was on his way   , one way or  another ,  at the end of the season,    and number  one ,   to replace him,   is the The  Big   Sack, but 100 mil is surely a sticking point,   as it is Silly  Season ,    and the player in question  The  Governor  is a loose cannon ,   E/S will wait for official confirmation from C/sea  F.C, 

Without him you berks are naffing just a bunch of mercenaries. Absolute cants

11 hours ago, oldgit said:

If it's true Wil', he is a manager that  puts the club's interest above any individual and sends a signal to other squad members that he's someone not to be trifled with.

Solanke got that message..bit of shame imo.....but there is only one Boss. 

6 hours ago, sanemax said:

His contract expired and he didnt want to sign a new one

He wanted first team football and a large salary increase

From what I've seen of him in this WC I don't understand why Chelsea didn't do more to keep him, give him a go. 

I guess we may find out. 

1 hour ago, BangrakBob said:

From what I've seen of him in this WC I don't understand why Chelsea didn't do more to keep him, give him a go. 

I guess we may find out. 

Personally I don't think you will be dissapointed......i caddy with Doms mate and he says he was on £15k a week and did not ask for £50k a week as was reported...he just wanted more game time. Atm we are in the selling mode for some of our good youngsters....of which there are many.  

• Like 2

2 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Atm we are in the selling mode for some of our good youngsters....of which there are many.  

Chelsea didnt sell him, his contract ran out and he didnt sign another one, Chelsea will receive compensation from Liverpool, due to his age

4 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Personally I don't think you will be dissapointed......i caddy with Doms mate and he says he was on £15k a week and did not ask for £50k a week as was reported...he just wanted more game time. Atm we are in the selling mode for some of our good youngsters....of which there are many.  

If he was on 15k pw, he certainly didn't move for the money as he is only on 20k pw at LFC initially. He will start at <23 but has a much better chance of breaking into the 1st team at Anfield. Tammy Abraham was in front of him at Chelsea....and he'l probably be loaned out again. He didn't stand a chance of breaking thru' at the Bridge.

Hopefully can get tournament top goalscorer if he plays in the final today. Would join previous youngsters Messi and Aguero if he does:wink:

Edited by wilai
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, keithsimmonds said:

Board meets today and apparently Antonio is on thin ice. There is no doubt his text to Costa could potentially cost the club 20 to 30 mil. All depends how stubborn Conte wants to be regards the club's transfer policy.

The charges for sending a text message are rocketing these days.

13 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

Board meets today and apparently Antonio is on thin ice. There is no doubt his text to Costa could potentially cost the club 20 to 30 mil. All depends how stubborn Conte wants to be regards the club's transfer policy.

What's the 20 - 30 mil cost for? 

13 hours ago, keithsimmonds said:

nice to see you are jumping to conclusions  again , every man and his dog knew of  The Governors   intentions, of leaving , so cannot see where the club has lost that type of Moolah, on a couple texts, and the Brits,Italian  press  are running storys of Conte leaving for this and that ,plus The Governors bit, this is silly season , at risk of repeating my self, best to wait  until its a done deal by both partys, and if true C/sea surely will have plan  B in place, another  Manager  just par for the course with Roman,and he  has proven it works,   simply  he is THE BOSS,  and why not,, too many Huge Egoes(players/managers etc etc) at  most  EPL clubs,  think  they can dictate the clubs future, BUT not with Roman   ,its his way or the highway, high noon to all

Another manager engineering his way to the exit door? Collect £10 million plus on the way out. Thomas Tuschel, ex Dortmund boss, has shown himself to be a man of principle so you can rule him out. Luis Enrique will get the job.

1 hour ago, keithsimmonds said:

The possible loss in Costa;s transfer fee Bob,If the board backs Conte ....which is a big if. 

Mad if Conte did that to get out of his contract. Mad that a manager who achieved what he did at Chelsea last season could be off.

• Like 1

Dunno if it's true but apparently Conte first sent a general text to all the players wishing happy hols but keep fit etc. Costa sent a flippant reply,  to which Conte responded with the " don't worry I don't want you here anyway" retort. Costa then went public.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, wilai said:

Dunno if it's true but apparently Conte first sent a general text to all the players wishing happy hols but keep fit etc. Costa sent a flippant reply,  to which Conte responded with the " don't worry I don't want you here anyway" retort. Costa then went public.

Seems plausible considering Costa's character and makes more sense than a random text out of the blue.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BangrakBob said:

Mad if Conte did that to get out of his contract. Mad that a manager who achieved what he did at Chelsea last season could be off.

It,s a bit more involved than just the text messages Bob. Chelsea want to appoint a new number 2 probably from within its own set-up to replace Steve Holland ....Conte wants to appoint his own number 2 (rumoured to be  Pirlo ) plus he wants overall control of transfers.

It,s no coincidence that from all levels 1st Team right down to the under 9,s that they are all coached to play the same system....makes sense if that system is successful (which it is) to promote from within (like your old boot room).....so we can expect to see Jody Morris as our new coach anytime in the next 5 years :shock1:  :smile:

• Like 2

2 hours ago, wilai said:

Spot on wilai.....at least 5 messages were exchanged between the pair......some not pleasant at all, so i was told.   All will be made available to the public.......for a price.

• Like 2

Fanfare of trumpets! Sky sources have announced that Chelsea are "in talks to sign Tiemoue Bakayoko and Alex Sandro". Well, we've been in talks for weeks to sign these two but, given the excitement in the Sky studios, it looks like that their signatures will be penned very, very soon. From what I've seen, they will be excellent additions to the squad. If we can get Thomas Lemar and Douglas Costa as well this transfer window, I'll be ecstatic.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, oldgit said:

Fanfare of trumpets! Sky sources have announced that Chelsea are "in talks to sign Tiemoue Bakayoko and Alex Sandro". Well, we've been in talks for weeks to sign these two but, given the excitement in the Sky studios, it looks like that their signatures will be penned very, very soon. From what I've seen, they will be excellent additions to the squad. If we can get Thomas Lemar and Douglas Costa as well this transfer window, I'll be ecstatic.

Don't count those chickens just yet:wink:

"Juventus have rejected the Chelsea offer for Sandro, which was worth 60 million euros."

Sandro set to sign new Juventus contract

There is now speculation in Italy that Sandro will sign a new contract until 2020 with Juventus and earn 3.5 million euros per season.

Gazzetta add that Juventus do not see a suitable replacement in the transfer market for Sandro, and are unwilling to let him go.

As a result, even an offer of 70 million euros from Chelsea will not be enough to persuade them to sell Sandro.

59 minutes ago, wilai said:

Don't count those chickens just yet:wink:

"Juventus have rejected the Chelsea offer for Sandro, which was worth 60 million euros."

Sandro set to sign new Juventus contract

There is now speculation in Italy that Sandro will sign a new contract until 2020 with Juventus and earn 3.5 million euros per season.

Gazzetta add that Juventus do not see a suitable replacement in the transfer market for Sandro, and are unwilling to let him go.

As a result, even an offer of 70 million euros from Chelsea will not be enough to persuade them to sell Sandro.

Bloody chickens!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Chelsea TV online - any of you got it in Thailand? I subscribed when I was in the UK and am thinking about signing up again here, but have a couple of queries. Can we receive live match audio feed here? the reason I ask is that both 5 Live and TS are blanked out, quoting lack of audio rights in Thailand - although I've been unable to find any English language online radio commentary within Thailand. Also, can we view the delayed showing of matches, are they shown at midnight UK time on the night of the game?

^ Had it last season via my IPTV MAG Box. Like a few other channels though, it has dropped off this close season. Hopefully these will be back when the new season starts. I will be e-mailing the provider regarding the LFC TV channel this week so will mention the CFC channel as well. Will PM you if I get a positive response along with details of how to get the box/contract.

The channels are from UK so whatever was on CFC TV there is mirrored on the channel you get here.

As to getting radio commentaries, have a look at using a VPN on your computer/mobile (Browsec or similar) You can choose a UK internet address and therefore get radio transmissions. The IPTV box mentioned above also provides Talksport and R5 Live as well as many other UK Radio Stations but I've never used the facility as the TV shows every game live from one place or another.