KFC home delivery Dual Pricing

KFC bucket meal deal Halifax Yorkshire £10.50.

KFC bucket meal deal London £15.00

Both exactly the same now that's dual rip off KFC

If all you were paying for was the chicken, grease and breading, that would be valid.

But you're paying for the shop rent, you're paying for the employee's wages (who pay for their London capital city rent), you're paying for local taxes (though I have no clue how they vary), and you're paying for an advertising budget.

My guess is that it's more expensive for KFC to put a bucket of the exact same chicken on your doorstep in London.

If that was the case then I would expect everything to be more expensive this however is not the case. A loaf of bread from tesco is same price. A Mars bar is same price. A bottle of JD is same price. So I belive the KFC/McDonald's/burger kings ate just ripping people off

Sorry guys, I assumed most were familiar with Google

Link - www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/917045-is-dual-pricing-on-the-increase/

Poster - souwow

So, one person made the claim once on another TV thread that KFC have dual pricing and he didnt provide anything to back his allegations up and that caused you to post

"I have read several postings about there being dual priciing with KFC home deliveries."

KFC bucket meal deal Halifax Yorkshire £10.50.

KFC bucket meal deal London £15.00

Both exactly the same now that's dual rip off KFC

If all you were paying for was the chicken, grease and breading, that would be valid.

But you're paying for the shop rent, you're paying for the employee's wages (who pay for their London capital city rent), you're paying for local taxes (though I have no clue how they vary), and you're paying for an advertising budget.

My guess is that it's more expensive for KFC to put a bucket of the exact same chicken on your doorstep in London.

If that was the case then I would expect everything to be more expensive this however is not the case. A loaf of bread from tesco is same price. A Mars bar is same price. A bottle of JD is same price. So I belive the KFC/McDonald's/burger kings ate just ripping people off

Listed below are the prices for KFC in the UK and there are no differences . Maybe you are getting a 6 piece KFC bucket in Halifax mixed up with a 14 piece KFC bucket in London ?

http://burgerlad.com/2013/11/kfc-menu-items-and-prices-in-uk.html

KFC home delivery, what a culinary delight. Grose.

Indeed, although it's spelled "gross".

We had some delivered to the office as a "treat", inedible grease bah.gif

The locals seemed to like it mind.

On the other hand he might be dyslexic :)

a480f44ca69d6b35dd8dd46556bc4be9.jpg

Picture of a goose would have been more appropriate. Goose, grease, grose, gross, grouse..I'm getting confused

Seeing as this thread is still open - I'd just like to add that I like KFC chicken now and then. I don't understand some of the negative comments - you must know what you're going to get in a KFC? If you want light, fresh, low fat, healthy organic bean curd - then don't go to KFC.

And the worst case of dual pricing I see in Thailand is the airport ...... you need a bank loan for a BK Chick-n-Crisp, but that's all down to the exorbitant rents charged at the airport.