When will it rain?

Huge gusts of winds as I was heading home from Bophut.... just around Soi one Maenam, I stopped at Angela's bakery to take refuge...

Power was off in Maenam and also when I got home in Ban Por... now electric back on...thumbsup.gif

There were a few flooded sections of the ring road between Ban Tai and Ban Por....

Road crews working on the drainage in Ban Por area so expect a few delays! (this was yesterday!)

untitled.jpg

untitled-2.jpg

More to come I suspect.... thumbsup.gif

Rained during the night again, really nice when it comes down night time. smile.png

I feel obliged to update again but I'm affraid it will be the last time, for ...even though I am not Thai... losing face is sometimes hard to avoid whistling.gif

In fact to day virtually no rain only a little in the evening maybe...pffff

Also the wind wil not be as strong expexted only round 10 knots so its good newsclap2.gif

Tuesday some more rain is expected I have vaguely heard round 30mm at least the sky will be cloudy over much of the Island.

you were spot on but for exact locations. You can't do that, I have the crystal ball remember.

Rained during the night again, really nice when it comes down night time. smile.png

I feel obliged to update again but I'm affraid it will be the last time, for ...even though I am not Thai... losing face is sometimes hard to avoid whistling.gif

In fact to day virtually no rain only a little in the evening maybe...pffff

Also the wind wil not be as strong expexted only round 10 knots so its good newsclap2.gif

Tuesday some more rain is expected I have vaguely heard round 30mm at least the sky will be cloudy over much of the Island.

you were spot on but for exact locations. You can't do that, I have the crystal ball remember.

I Must admit I cannot fight ... wai.gif I will not pretend I have a crystal ball too...sad.png I do not have even small crystal glasses smile.png

Going to Maenam this morning, a lot of sand dust on the roads... not good on the eyes! sad.png

Get some proper MC googles, used them for 10 years, never sand in my eyes.

Latest pair bought at stall bottom floor BigC.

Going to Maenam this morning, a lot of sand dust on the roads... not good on the eyes! sad.png

Get some proper MC googles, used them for 10 years, never sand in my eyes.

Latest pair bought at stall bottom floor BigC.

I hate making a spectacle of myself! tongue.png

Still no rain! sad.png

Still no rain! sad.png

I predict you will get your share 16.00

That was three days ago... it just splattered a few drops at 4 pm today... your predictions are as bad as the forecasts I get on email! tongue.png

Big gusts of wind here now too.... wink.png

• 3 weeks later...