Help! Lipstick & Bra Issue

fanciman

I have been asked to buy some lipstick, bras and panties.

I have no idea how the prices on these things go, but I am thinking of going shopping for these things in Carrefour.

That should not be too expensive, right?

These superstores often have sort of markets outside. Would it be better shopping there, do you think?

Does it really make much of a difference which brand of lipstick is used? Or rouge, or whatever?

As far as I can see, the only real difference is the colour. Is that it?

BTW, just for fun, I think i will try and get some really wild colours for make up. Any tips?

What about body paint? Where can i get it?

THank you people!

Boys, you have no idea!

Do you realise how much that women's stuff costs? It is appaling! I could not believe the price of it, even buying the rock bottom stuff.

A lot of stuff is not even 100% cotton and it still costs a bomb!

They must really love us if they spend that much on these things!

I have no idea how the prices on these things go, but I am thinking of going shopping for these things in Carrefour.

These superstores often have sort of markets outside. Would it be better shopping there, do you think?

Does it really make much of a difference which brand of lipstick is used? Or rouge, or whatever?

BTW, just for fun, I think i will try and get some really wild colours for make up. Any tips?

What about body paint? Where can i get it?

THank you people!

would you rather this be moved to the Ladies forum where, hopefully, you will find a more appropriate response?

And yes, brand can matter for makeup. Very cheap types can cause skin problems.

And bras are a difficult item to shop for, sizes can vary so its best to try them on. But, since you can't try them on for her I would suggest a department store instead of a hypermarket. The quality is better and therefor the fit is bound to be better and most likely, closer to the standards of sizes.

Tokyu in MBK has quite a good selection of bras as does Central.

Body paint, sorry, no idea

Let me know if you want the topic moved :o

Boys, you have no idea!

Do you realise how much that women's stuff costs? It is appaling! I could not believe the price of it, even buying the rock bottom stuff.

A lot of stuff is not even 100% cotton and it still costs a bomb!

They must really love us if they spend that much on these things!

Yes, but it's worth every baht :o

You have been asked? or you are getting one for yourself? anyway, some really nice ones around 600 baht and more for a bra (ISETAN - World Trade Centre). Panties depends, what kind? it ranges from 300baht and above depends what you like? cotton? with lace? cost more then :D

Never buy those stuff from Carrefour :D (unless you are wearing it for fun and for the fun of it perhaps, you can get them from Carrefour then)

Lipsticks: you can buy over the counter, Shiseido, Bobbi Brown, Estee Lauder. They have good lipsticks. If it is for fun, you can get them from the Pharmacy Stores.

Quality goods come with a price...women's lingerie really costing a bomb! So, it is "not easy" to please a man :o

Different brand does matter to some women. Some brand have different texture, different colours and all. Men only sees it's the colour different. Women concern what are the extra protections contain in each individual lipstick. eg. any SPF? Vitamins E? moisturiser? etc...

If you are just dressing for fun, for a day you can get them all in the pharmacy. If it is for a real woman...I think you should get them from the departmental store. Unless you are being a cheap Charlie... hehehehe...

Cheers! :D