Metre Or Not Airport To Pattaya

kangeroo

Hello everyone,

excuse my ignorance but ask for metre or agreed price when traveling airport pattaya

Thankyou. :D

Hi

If you mean travel from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya, you will find that the taxi will charge you a set fee of 1200-1500bht + toll road 60bht.

When you travel from Pattaya back to Bangkok, you will be able to get a taxi very easy in Pattaya for 850bht to take you back to the airport.

I don’t think you will be able to arrange a taxi that takes you from and too on a meter, but the price will be set when you first get in the taxi.

Also if you do not like the price, just wait for another car, simple

I hope this answers you question and is helpful to you. :o

get a bus direct from the airport 1.50baht 1hr 30 mins up to you :o

Hello everyone,

excuse my ignorance but ask for metre or agreed price when traveling airport pattaya

Thankyou. :D

Are you sure about the bus fare - one and a half Baht?

Hello everyone,

Thankyou. :o

Hi

If you mean travel from Bangkok Airport to Pattaya, you will find that the taxi will charge you a set fee of 1200-1500bht + toll road 60bht.

When you travel from Pattaya back to Bangkok, you will be able to get a taxi very easy in Pattaya for 850bht to take you back to the airport.

Hello everyone,

Thankyou. :o

Hi

Ask for agreed price when getting a taxi from the Airport to Pattaya.The taxi driver will not do a meter anyway

Price to agree 1200 – 1500 bht and to get to Pattaya quicker pay for toll roads 60bht more

Does a taxi travel by the metre, or is its fare recorded on the meter?

If the taxi driver is female and she agrees to pick you up at the airport, will you meet her, or if your friend is Peter, will Peter meet her?

Maybe on the way to Pattaya you can buy some meata to eata at the B B Q. Sausages are sold by the metre and if you cover them with tomato sauce, it makes the meata sweeta to eata.

Now I'm totally confused as to what this thread is all about... :o

It might be less confusing to forget about the taxi and walk from the airport to Pattaya. :D