Last night

luke000

Dude, build a bridge, you think too mutt.

The Western Woman was overtly friendly to all the Thais and quite hostile and abusive towards myself .

She regarded me as some evil predator taking advantage of a poor Asian girl l

Its the mindset of the right on lefty do gooder anti white male mentality that is so prevalent in Western society .

She wouldnt have been so hostile if I had been Asian or Female , which IMO is both racist and sexist

She was superficially being friendly to all the Thais and deliberately trying to ostracise me , it was so patronising and embarrassing to watch , she was their best friend for a few hours and shes probably moved on already and Ill probably be back there tonight buying bottles of whisky

Stop talk, stop type, stop think.

If not for your sake, do it for ours.

Forget the woman, trust me, your better off spending your money on fine autos.

I have inquired about her monthly monetary income needs and after being informed about the cost of supporting her whole family , I completely lost interest in forming a long term relationship with her

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I understand what was going on. These backpackers could clearly see that your Thai 'female' friend is actually a ladyboy with extra 'tackle' on offer, whereas you, in your drunken haze, were mad enough to think that she was a pretty female - and born a female.

So these backpackers were trying to do you a favour... coffee1.gif

Shes not a ladyboy , those bottles of whisky dont come for free

Here's where you boast about what your whisky buying is getting you, in case you've forgotten.

She sometimes comes to my room and she uses my toilet for a pee pee and she doesnt close the toilet door

Does 'she' stand up or sit down ?

What's the point of this post? You just wanted to tell everybody that you like hanging around with prostitutes and backpackers?

No, its the way that backpackers view Western males who have Thai female freinds

No, it's not. If the female backpackers objected, the objection was to sitting in the same company as a prostitute. I think you'd find that ordinary Thai girls may have had the same attitude.

Take her back to meet your Mum, see how she feels about her? The reaction will probably be the same.

Backpackers wouldnt know a bar girl from Adam.

Too much confusion of roles...

Thai young ladies do not put their hands on your knees in public - - UNless, you are a customer... which is likely how she views you...

And probably this is what the backpacker sees too... and maybe you do not? I don't know.. just speculating... but it would explain much of the discomfort...

the bargirl is good at her trade and part of that is not making you feel like a customer which would be uncomfortable for you and you are surely a nice guy who feels more comfortable thinking of yourself as a friend or a potential boyfriend, which you must be if it has gone far enough that you have figures on supporting her family...

Too much confusion of roles...

Thai young ladies do not put their hands on your knees in public - - UNless, you are a customer... which is likely how she views you...

And probably this is what the backpacker sees too... and maybe you do not? I don't know.. just speculating... but it would explain much of the discomfort...

the bargirl is good at her trade and part of that is not making you feel like a customer which would be uncomfortable for you and you are surely a nice guy who feels more comfortable thinking of yourself as a friend or a potential boyfriend, which you must be if it has gone far enough that you have figures on supporting her family...

We both know the score and I am under no illusions .

Maybe she views me as a customer, because I buy her drinks or maybe she views me as a friend to share a drink with.

I think that she just likes having a friendly drink with no obligations to talk or entertain .

Neither of us talk too much and we both drink too much , so we just sit there drinking . Just sharing a drink together .

Something that the Western Woman couldnt comprehend . Her attitude was "Leave that poor Asian Female alone" , my friends attitude was "Lets go and sit outside together"

Have you ever actually been in any sort of contact with a female, whether Asian or Western.

Or are you some sort of a geek?

Your social skills seem a bit odd. Or are you just one of those losers who got burned back home? And blame the whole situation on your ex.

Have you ever actually been in any sort of contact with a female, whether Asian or Western.

Your social skills seem a bit odd. Or are you just one of those losers who got burned back home? And blame the whole situation on your ex.

I ve just come out of a long term relationship and Im quite happy being single and I dont want to get involved with anyone else again for a while .

I just sit there having a quiet drink on my own and quite often she comes and joins me .

I suppose that she spends all nigh having to talk to people and just likes to sit quietly for a while

Biggest load of nonesense that has been posted since whereustays sweating 45kg teacher,or Jeremeys losing his keys on a "semi busy street" posts.

I'm a bit upset you didn't mention my 'lost circle' thread or that other thread about the gerbil that stole his masters Honda Click 110 that was later found parked at the local short time hotel where the gerbil was located 'entertaining' several lady badgers.

There's been so many brilliant threads at TVF, but this ain't one of them ;)

I ve just come out of a long term relationship and Im quite happy being single and I dont want to get involved with anyone else again for a while .

I just sit there having a quiet drink on my own and quite often she comes and joins me .

I suppose that she spends all nigh having to talk to people and just likes to sit quietly for a while

TBH, iM just surprised you have managed to survive this long, well done.

I understand what was going on. These backpackers could clearly see that your Thai 'female' friend is actually a ladyboy with extra 'tackle' on offer, whereas you, in your drunken haze, were mad enough to think that she was a pretty female - and born a female.

So these backpackers were trying to do you a favour... coffee1.gif

Shes not a ladyboy , those bottles of whisky dont come for free

Here's where you boast about what your whisky buying is getting you, in case you've forgotten.

She sometimes comes to my room and she uses my toilet for a pee pee and she doesnt close the toilet door

Does 'she' stand up or sit down ?

She stands on three of her legs and cocks the other. Why do you ask? :P

Luke, nothing wrong with being a customer.... and that is part of the job of being a bargirl, to make you think she enjoys your type of customer more than any other type of customer.... if you are buying lots of drinks and she likes to drink and doesn't have to bothered listening to a lot of drivel, then great - you have met your match for the evening... nothing left to do but enjoy.

If your reality is not the same as the backpackers assumed reality, then fine...

Luke, nothing wrong with being a customer.... and that is part of the job of being a bargirl, to make you think she enjoys your type of customer more than any other type of customer.... if you are buying lots of drinks and she likes to drink and doesn't have to bothered listening to a lot of drivel, then great - you have met your match for the evening... nothing left to do but enjoy.

If your reality is not the same as the backpackers assumed reality, then fine...

You have just the same mentality as the backpacker. You cannot comprehend that there may just be some friendship there .

Have no more sie one there.

Man speaks of youth as the happiest time. I will torment death not have it up again - all this sensual madness, stupidity, vanity, all that nonsense.

I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.

Have no more sie one there.
Man speaks of youth as the happiest time. I will torment death not have it up again - all this sensual madness, stupidity, vanity, all that nonsense.
I am patient with stupidity but not with those who are proud of it.

Profound : But its lacking somewhat because you didnt state whom you consider to be stupid and you didnt give your reasons why

Years ago a group of backpacker prats playing some stupid drinking game at John's Place in Chiang Mai. Anytime a bloke walked past that complied with their prejudicial opinion of what a monger looks like they would have a drink and loudly exclaim "I fxxxxg hate Sex tourists!" So ignorant and full of themselves, jerks.

I also once saw a older foreign woman barge into a restaurant to "rescue" a youngish obviously leuk khreung girl from a Farang.

"Thats my daughter you stupid cow!"

Everyone was speechless and the woman just walked out.

Edited by arunsakda

What's the point of this post? You just wanted to tell everybody that you like hanging around with prostitutes and backpackers?

Same same but different, kinda thing isn't it?

Same same but different, kinda thing isn't it?

it would make an interesting board game, "backpackers and prostitutes" one would just need to avoid the slippery slides and hope to land on a ladder after each roll of the dice. ;)

Fun for ages 18-80. :D

Edited by neverdie