Cost of BOI work permit

BOI cost is generally the same, occasionally more if they force you to pay to convert the previous valid visa you already paid for.

Plane tickets and hotel sounds like including visa with work permit (often done).

20k for visa+work permit is a good price likely done internally without outside help.

20k for just work permit ok price through service company, or if done in house from the sticks and needing days to get to labour office.

The fee for a one year work permit is 3000 baht plus a 100 baht filing fee.

The cost to get a single entry non-b visa is 2000 baht. The fee for an extension of stay is 1900 baht.

Normally I would think the administrative costs (agent or lawyer perhaps) to get a work permit and extension would be less for a BOI company.

It's my current boss who claims he is paying 180 000 for it. Which makes me thinks he is either taking me for a ride, or his lawyers are.

Why would he be tzking you for a ride, your not paying for it ?....are you ?

I have worked here for quite a few years and have no idea what the company pays in fees and "admin" costs, as its not my problem, its their problem to arrange and pay for all costs associated to the WP

It's my current boss who claims he is paying 180 000 for it. Which makes me thinks he is either taking me for a ride, or his lawyers are.

The company I work for is registered to apply for BOI for their employees.

The cost they pay to the visa office is 5700bt per BOI stamp/employee.

(However I do not know how much is cost for them to be registered as BOI, this maybe where the rest of the your current 180,000 was paying for)

BOI work permit 3,000 + 100 one time only (2 years). Each next one (2 years each) no cost.

Visa extension (2 years) 1,900 each time.

All one pays more is for the lawyer, accountant, HR officer who compiles the file.