EgyptAir crash: ‘debris found’ from flight MS804

rooster59

EgyptAir crash: ‘debris found’ from flight MS804

post-247607-0-61383100-1463755813_thumb.

Egypt’s military says debris from missing EgyptAir flight MS804 has been found in the Mediterranean.

In an online statement, the Egyptian navy announced that wreckage and passenger belongings had been recovered nearly 300 kilometres north of the city of Alexandria.

The Airbus 320 disappeared on Thursday while en route from Paris to Cairo with 66 passengers and crew on board.

While Egypt continues to lead the search effort, several other countries have provided teams and equipment in an attempt to locate the crashed jet.

Earlier, Greece’s Defence minister said data clearly showed the aircraft had taken sharp turns before plunging into the sea.

Investigations into what may have caused the crash are still on-going, but officials in Egypt have said they believe it is more likely the plane was brought down by a terrorist act than a technical fault.

euronews2.png
-- (c) Copyright Euronews 2016-05-20

Among all the headlines yesterday my post was lost.

Its not a very important post.It was just a question.

They are saying that 66 people were killed in the crash.That wuold be the entire crew and passengers.

But originally they gave the total as 69 pas/crew.How could they make a simple mistake like that.How would three people go missing off the crew roster and the passenger list.Itt was a closed situation,where nobody could just up and leave.They were 1000's of feet up in the air.

Has anybody had any news of them correcting the number of dead or does any aviation expert here on TV have any idea as to why this should be so.

I know its only a small question,but its niggling me.

Sorry to take up time.

Among all the headlines yesterday my post was lost.

Its not a very important post.It was just a question.

They are saying that 66 people were killed in the crash.That wuold be the entire crew and passengers.

But originally they gave the total as 69 pas/crew.How could they make a simple mistake like that.How would three people go missing off the crew roster and the passenger list.Itt was a closed situation,where nobody could just up and leave.They were 1000's of feet up in the air.

Has anybody had any news of them correcting the number of dead or does any aviation expert here on TV have any idea as to why this should be so.

I know its only a small question,but its niggling me.

Sorry to take up time.

It is said that they were security personal.