Throwing stones on the roof.

loong

Kannot

Mr here by the way I have read your posts to my wife which is nothing short of defamation of character /libelous it is easy to hide behind an anonymous forum however if you wish to pm me with your phone number I would be happy to ring you and discuss the terrible accusations you make twds my wife. I have no intentions whatsoever to get into any sort of dialogue on an open thread with you. I will be awaiting your response on PM.

Wow, calling someone out because your wife believes in ghosts.....Well atleast your maturity levels are at the same place.

So "Mr" do you also believe in ghosts and encourage your wife to lie to your kid? Do you think it is responsible to throw rocks on your roof to scare something that you have never seen? Is that normal for you?

By the way, the reason it is "easy to hide behind an anonymous forum" is because......(wait for it)......it is an anonymous forum!!!!

If you believe the comments are libelous or defamatory, why don't you make a police complaint? Wouldn't that be the first course of action?

I would say calling out because of insults, not for beliefs.

And there really is no need for insults.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^^^ A bit confused now, is this latest post on the jeab1980 account from Mr. Jeab (defending the honour of his poor tirak) or is Jeab a man?

I fail to see how you can defame the character of an equally anaon poster. This may all be trolling anyway but it is a bit of interesting culture clash. I assume from Jeabs nic. that she is a 36 year old woman with the emotional level of a 16 year old which leads me to believe she is authentic.

It is unfortunate she is fixated on the belief held by some here that it is "child abuse" to indoctrinate a child in baseless beliefs but it is "normal" here so... whatever, I hope she and Mr. Jeab can calm down and rejoin the conversation without becoming overly emotional.

Hopefully she or he will not resort to "black magic" against us... or maybe that would add another bit of fun?

You are confused that is about the only bit of this post you have right. Try reading the posts we make if I reply I always put Mr here. Dear me some people

Kannot

Mr here by the way I have read your posts to my wife which is nothing short of defamation of character /libelous it is easy to hide behind an anonymous forum however if you wish to pm me with your phone number I would be happy to ring you and discuss the terrible accusations you make twds my wife. I have no intentions whatsoever to get into any sort of dialogue on an open thread with you. I will be awaiting your response on PM.

Wow, calling someone out because your wife believes in ghosts.....Well atleast your maturity levels are at the same place.

So "Mr" do you also believe in ghosts and encourage your wife to lie to your kid? Do you think it is responsible to throw rocks on your roof to scare something that you have never seen? Is that normal for you?

By the way, the reason it is "easy to hide behind an anonymous forum" is because......(wait for it)......it is an anonymous forum!!!!

If you believe the comments are libelous or defamatory, why don't you make a police complaint? Wouldn't that be the first course of action?

I am lost for words I really am "calling out" maybe jeab had it wrong maybe your not old but a very I mature 12 yr old I asked for phone number to discuss the vile accusations you made on here how the devil can that be classed as calling someone out. Who mentioned calling the police you I belive certainly not me or my wife worried are we. Imaturity levels you elude to I refuse to be brought down to yours sorry I grew up many years ago. Your attempt at satire to apease your guilt (and get the others on here on side), only goes to prove my thoughts on you. So I will ask civilly again would you PM me with your phone number so we can discuss the accusations you made !!!!!! Edited by jeab1980

^^^ A bit confused now, is this latest post on the jeab1980 account from Mr. Jeab (defending the honour of his poor tirak) or is Jeab a man?

Ah, that explains the sudden improvement in English grammar of Jeab. I think she (a Thai) was the first to post comment, but then her foreign husband took over at some point, without announcing that fact to the forum.

Very confusing. Can Mr Jeab not register his own TV account? It would make it easier to follow this thread.coffee1.gif

Edited by simon43

Kannot

I am lost for words I really am "calling out" maybe jeab had it wrong maybe your not old but a very I mature 12 yr old I asked for phone number to discuss the vile accusations you made on here how the devil can that be classed as calling someone out. Who mentioned calling the police you I belive certainly not me or my wife worried are we. Imaturity levels you elude to I refuse to be brought down to yours sorry I grew up many years ago. Your attempt at satire to apease your guilt (and get the others on here on side), only goes to prove my thoughts on you. So I will ask civilly again would you PM me with your phone number so we can discuss the accusations you made !!!!!!

Yeah, so again...who is this? I thought if it was the husband it started with "mr" and the english was better.....now there is no "mr", the english is bad and you are referring to your wife?

Have you seen Psycho? Mother/son - wife/husband

You didn't even ask for my number initially.....do you want it now? Why? What vile accusations did i make?

If you are seriously coming on here trying to defend your wife's honour, perhaps you should try to understand what you are actually talking about first.

I fail to see how you can defame the character of an equally anaon poster. This may all be trolling anyway but it is a bit of interesting culture clash. I assume from Jeabs nic. that she is a 36 year old woman with the emotional level of a 16 year old which leads me to believe she is authentic.

It is unfortunate she is fixated on the belief held by some here that it is "child abuse" to indoctrinate a child in baseless beliefs but it is "normal" here so... whatever, I hope she and Mr. Jeab can calm down and rejoin the conversation without becoming overly emotional.

Hopefully she or he will not resort to "black magic" against us... or maybe that would add another bit of fun?

You are confused that is about the only bit of this post you have right. Try reading the posts we make if I reply I always put Mr here. Dear me some people

So, the very post you say you use "mr" if it is the author....you don't use "mr". Where is the "mr" at the start....who are you?

I think people are trying to read the posts you make, but as they are nonsensical it is rather difficult.....are you possessed by ghosts?

Try reading the posts we make if I reply I always put Mr here. Dear me some people

Kannot

I am lost for words I really am "calling out" maybe jeab had it wrong maybe your not old but a very I mature 12 yr old I asked for phone number to discuss the vile accusations you made on here how the devil can that be classed as calling someone out. Who mentioned calling the police you I belive certainly not me or my wife worried are we. Imaturity levels you elude to I refuse to be brought down to yours sorry I grew up many years ago. Your attempt at satire to apease your guilt (and get the others on here on side), only goes to prove my thoughts on you. So I will ask civilly again would you PM me with your phone number so we can discuss the accusations you made !!!!!!

I wouldnt waste my breath or timecoffee1.gif