Throwing stones on the roof.

loong

We do not believe that sort of "stuff" works at all...but they do...lol....while every Thai person I have known, when asked if they believe in ghosts and spirits and or have they seen one they all claim they do, they do exist and or I have seen a ghost...as if there could be no other answer.

So then, just for fun I tell them we believe in Santa Clause and Easter Bunnies that leave magical eggs about for children to find and the one that is the most important to us Westerners is the M&M spirits.

Cheers

Here is a thought for you to ponder. You dont believe in ghosts and the like but I would guess you believe in a god. Neither can be proven.

Isn't the most popular god on earth a ghost or a spirit?

Someone who died, but isn't dead?

Someone who is everywhere, but can't be seen anywhere?

It's all rubbish.

Superstitions used to control the masses and make a select few very wealthy.

and tax exempt as well.

Good work if you can get it!cheesy.gif

That was a big part of what I pointed out or what I was implying ...way back in the beginning of this thread.

I was never suckered into believing all the religious fairy tales, so, to this day, I question as to why did so many other people allow themselves to be suckered into believing religious fairy tales along with demons and spirits and the likes of Vampires and Dracula.

When you are a kid you believe all kinds of Fairy Tales and silly lies and largely embellished stories and whatever your parents and adults tell you.

For awhile there I also believed in "Wombats" and said to be half huge bats and half wolves and the reasons as to why the tops of fir trees and cedar trees were missing and all destroyed looking....because that is what Wombats do....rip off the tops of trees...just because....we were told...and do not doubt it.....boy!

I was 8 years old at summer camp and that is what the camp councilors told us when we asked them why some of the big trees surrounding us have the tops of the trees missing and all destroyed looking.

Wombats was the answer ...and we believed.......wide eyed and afraid.

That and the Red Hand will get you if you go outside at night when we were supposed to be sleeping in our bunk houses while the Red Hand story really had me thinking it was true while the story was elaborate and all part of the summer camp history and scary as hell to an 8 year old....but we believed.

Of course, eventually, I figured out on my own that Wombats do not exist and the Red Hand was a lie......along with so many other fairy tales and silly stories in life...including Vampires do not exist and neither does God and neither does the Devil and no need to believe what the bible told me.

Point is: Concerning Thailand.....Why do so many people here in Thailand insist there are ghosts and spirits and demons and Angels and not just a few of them...supposedly over 20 different kinds of them and needing to be dealt with in some manner during ones existence if you are a Thai person.

Why do they not grow out of those beliefs instilled in them during their child hood while apparently believing that this believe in all the many types of Ghosts and Spirits and Demons and Angles is of a nature that should be preserved and sustained and perpetuated as part of their culture

Is it a conformity issue and simply going along with what is seen performed by others or believed as the way it is and not to be questioned, so do not resist it rather just except it and do not rock the boat..so to speak....

I do not understand how they can believe in such non existence "entities" while allowing such non existent entities to control their lives to a significant degree and actually participate in such silly rituals......unless they truly enjoy it and think it is all in good fun and all part of socializing and getting along.....if that be the case, as all of it is amusing and entertaining and pleasantly "quaint"

If so, then carry on as usual as it does not matter to me ...but like I said before: Those Thai people...Sometimes, they crack me...They really do

Meantime....I believe "they" do NOT exist..at all..no way...as in Nope...Never....lol

Cheers

I actually think(I stress think) the issue is that Thais in general don't care to ask questions and just accept what they are told about virtually anything. The problem is when that info is quite clearly false. Due to this a lot of false information gets passed around as fact without anyone bothering to look into it and when they are questioned they don't have the answers.

I think it plays out in all parts of Thai society, you see how defensive Herr General gets when asked a question.

You see it in schools where students are taught not to ask questions of their teachers(pretty much the opposite of any decent educational facility in the world where questions are encouraged)

You see it in the limited number of Thai inventions.

You see it at every set of traffic lights where they sell the "lucky" charms to hang on your mirror....has any Thai person ever connected blocking out half your windscreen with the high rate of car accidents here? Or have they just accepted it is lucky without any further thought?

I think this has even played out in this thread where the one Thai person posting gets defensive when questioned and the reason is probably because she has never asked these questions and just believed what someone told them, so they can't possibly know the answer.....the only answer is "I believe".

The real problem comes when someone is faced with overwhelming evidence and still just reverts back to "I believe" without any sort of cogent argument and then run away from the questions.....

And to anyone saying personal beliefs are up to that person and cannot be questioned.....they are no longer personal if you are posting them on a public forum like this and you need to expect people to question you when you say outrageous things like "I believe in ghosts".

We are also told to respect Thai culture(in this very thread) but western culture is about asking questions and seeking answers. Should Thai posters on an English Language forum not also respect western cultures and try to fit in with other posters?

And back on point, if ghosts were real and they meant to do you harm...how would throwing rocks hurt or scare them? Also, does someone get the rocks off the roof? Maybe a sideline business.

I would still like someone to tell me....If buddhists get reincarnated, who are the ghosts?

The thing for any Thais reading this to understand aswell, is that it is western culture to ask questions and try to get answers

Ok slamming my culture people tell me why do millions and millions of Christians belive in ghosts andmagic then

Because they also "believe" in something without evidence just like ALL religions...........good to see you backbiggrin.png

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Because even in school they are not allowed to ask questions.

I was talking about this with a a Thai teacher once.

I was told that if a student asked a question and the teacher didn't know the answer then it would be a lose face situation!!!!

When I said why not tell the student 'I'm not sure about that, I'll find out and let you know.

This was also a loss of face.

It went on because I wouldn't give up and ended up with the suggestion I should go back to UK because I was trouble in Thailand.

According to the Christian bible your god had a son on earth he was killed but either by magic or black magic he aparently rose from the dead so not only thai culture belive in magic and ghosts Christians do to.

I have been accused of following blindly and not asking questions about my beliefs wrong on both counts I have asked questions about why ghosts exist I have talked to people who have seen ghosts and asked them lots of questions they truly belive they have seen the ghost of there dead parents nothing I asked swayed them from there beliefs. So I who have am open mind can see no reason to disbelieve them. No matter what people say there will always be people who won't belive or come up with "prove it" then a load of quote this and quote that and rubish like burden of proof ect ect. I personaly witnessed a dying man and all the doctors four diffrent hospital doctors said no chance of life (waiting for the doctors can be wrong) he was Brough home to village to die in home. I witnessed a local witch (no I can't name names every village has them)give a thai ritual for the dying. The very next day same person was up and walking about and I may add that was 2 years ago and said person is still alive. Can I explain it NO can I prove it, don't need too person is living proof. (No I have not know what was wrong with person). So based on my beliefs and my expericances yes Ibelive in ghosts YES do iI belive in black magic YES. As for my religion I am not going to panswer questions on that it is a personal thing I am buddist always have been always will be. As for what I tell my child that is my decision nobody else's children now are a lot more open to questioning what people say and when they are old enough they will form there own opinions quite rightly so. But it is also very important for me to make sure he knows our culture and our beliefs. but to compare telling a child about his/her culture and ghosts and black magic to Child Abuse is not only very very wrong but shows a complete lack of understanding in my opinion

oh yes Kannot or kannot or whatever your thing is I was saying goodbye to YOU not the forum. I could say why but would probably only serve to get me banned instead of you.

Edited by jeab1980

We do not believe that sort of "stuff" works at all...but they do...lol....while every Thai person I have known, when asked if they believe in ghosts and spirits and or have they seen one they all claim they do, they do exist and or I have seen a ghost...as if there could be no other answer.

So then, just for fun I tell them we believe in Santa Clause and Easter Bunnies that leave magical eggs about for children to find and the one that is the most important to us Westerners is the M&M spirits.

Cheers

Here is a thought for you to ponder. You dont believe in ghosts and the like but I would guess you believe in a god. Neither can be proven.

Isn't the most popular god on earth a ghost or a spirit?

Someone who died, but isn't dead?

Someone who is everywhere, but can't be seen anywhere?

It's all rubbish.

Superstitions used to control the masses and make a select few very wealthy.

and tax exempt as well.

Good work if you can get it!cheesy.gif

That was a big part of what I pointed out or what I was implying ...way back in the beginning of this thread.

I was never suckered into believing all the religious fairy tales, so, to this day, I question as to why did so many other people allow themselves to be suckered into believing religious fairy tales along with demons and spirits and the likes of Vampires and Dracula.

When you are a kid you believe all kinds of Fairy Tales and silly lies and largely embellished stories and whatever your parents and adults tell you.

For awhile there I also believed in "Wombats" and said to be half huge bats and half wolves and the reasons as to why the tops of fir trees and cedar trees were missing and all destroyed looking....because that is what Wombats do....rip off the tops of trees...just because....we were told...and do not doubt it.....boy!

I was 8 years old at summer camp and that is what the camp councilors told us when we asked them why some of the big trees surrounding us have the tops of the trees missing and all destroyed looking.

Wombats was the answer ...and we believed.......wide eyed and afraid.

That and the Red Hand will get you if you go outside at night when we were supposed to be sleeping in our bunk houses while the Red Hand story really had me thinking it was true while the story was elaborate and all part of the summer camp history and scary as hell to an 8 year old....but we believed.

Of course, eventually, I figured out on my own that Wombats do not exist and the Red Hand was a lie......along with so many other fairy tales and silly stories in life...including Vampires do not exist and neither does God and neither does the Devil and no need to believe what the bible told me.

Point is: Concerning Thailand.....Why do so many people here in Thailand insist there are ghosts and spirits and demons and Angels and not just a few of them...supposedly over 20 different kinds of them and needing to be dealt with in some manner during ones existence if you are a Thai person.

Why do they not grow out of those beliefs instilled in them during their child hood while apparently believing that this believe in all the many types of Ghosts and Spirits and Demons and Angles is of a nature that should be preserved and sustained and perpetuated as part of their culture

Is it a conformity issue and simply going along with what is seen performed by others or believed as the way it is and not to be questioned, so do not resist it rather just except it and do not rock the boat..so to speak....

I do not understand how they can believe in such non existence "entities" while allowing such non existent entities to control their lives to a significant degree and actually participate in such silly rituals......unless they truly enjoy it and think it is all in good fun and all part of socializing and getting along.....if that be the case, as all of it is amusing and entertaining and pleasantly "quaint"

If so, then carry on as usual as it does not matter to me ...but like I said before: Those Thai people...Sometimes, they crack me...They really do

Meantime....I believe "they" do NOT exist..at all..no way...as in Nope...Never....lol

Cheers

I actually think(I stress think) the issue is that Thais in general don't care to ask questions and just accept what they are told about virtually anything. The problem is when that info is quite clearly false. Due to this a lot of false information gets passed around as fact without anyone bothering to look into it and when they are questioned they don't have the answers.

I think it plays out in all parts of Thai society, you see how defensive Herr General gets when asked a question.

You see it in schools where students are taught not to ask questions of their teachers(pretty much the opposite of any decent educational facility in the world where questions are encouraged)

You see it in the limited number of Thai inventions.

You see it at every set of traffic lights where they sell the "lucky" charms to hang on your mirror....has any Thai person ever connected blocking out half your windscreen with the high rate of car accidents here? Or have they just accepted it is lucky without any further thought?

I think this has even played out in this thread where the one Thai person posting gets defensive when questioned and the reason is probably because she has never asked these questions and just believed what someone told them, so they can't possibly know the answer.....the only answer is "I believe".

The real problem comes when someone is faced with overwhelming evidence and still just reverts back to "I believe" without any sort of cogent argument and then run away from the questions.....

And to anyone saying personal beliefs are up to that person and cannot be questioned.....they are no longer personal if you are posting them on a public forum like this and you need to expect people to question you when you say outrageous things like "I believe in ghosts".

We are also told to respect Thai culture(in this very thread) but western culture is about asking questions and seeking answers. Should Thai posters on an English Language forum not also respect western cultures and try to fit in with other posters?

And back on point, if ghosts were real and they meant to do you harm...how would throwing rocks hurt or scare them? Also, does someone get the rocks off the roof? Maybe a sideline business.

I would still like someone to tell me....If buddhists get reincarnated, who are the ghosts?

The thing for any Thais reading this to understand aswell, is that it is western culture to ask questions and try to get answers

Ok slamming my culture people tell me why do millions and millions of Christians belive in ghosts andmagic then

Simple answer, because they believe something that is not true without any evidence to back it up.......just like you.

See how you asked a question and I answered....can you do the decency of doing the same? I have asked a simple question several times now and you have avoided answering. It makes me think you may be a Thai teacher the way you do that.....what do you do for a living?(another simple question for you...see if you can answer)

According to the Christian bible your god had a son on earth he was killed but either by magic or black magic he aparently rose from the dead so not only thai culture belive in magic and ghosts Christians do to.

I have been accused of following blindly and not asking questions about my beliefs wrong on both counts I have asked questions about why ghosts exist I have talked to people who have seen ghosts and asked them lots of questions they truly belive they have seen the ghost of there dead parents nothing I asked swayed them from there beliefs. So I who have am open mind can see no reason to disbelieve them. No matter what people say there will always be people who won't belive or come up with "prove it" then a load of quote this and quote that and rubish like burden of proof ect ect. I personaly witnessed a dying man and all the doctors four diffrent hospital doctors said no chance of life (waiting for the doctors can be wrong) he was Brough home to village to die in home. I witnessed a local witch (no I can't name names every village has them)give a thai ritual for the dying. The very next day same person was up and walking about and I may add that was 2 years ago and said person is still alive. Can I explain it NO can I prove it, don't need too person is living proof. (No I have not know what was wrong with person). So based on my beliefs and my expericances yes Ibelive in ghosts YES do iI belive in black magic YES. As for my religion I am not going to panswer questions on that it is a personal thing I am buddist always have been always will be. As for what I tell my child that is my decision nobody else's children now are a lot more open to questioning what people say and when they are old enough they will form there own opinions quite rightly so. But it is also very important for me to make sure he knows our culture and our beliefs. but to compare telling a child about his/her culture and ghosts and black magic to Child Abuse is not only very very wrong but shows a complete lack of understanding in my opinion

oh yes Kannot or kannot or whatever your thing is I was saying goodbye to YOU not the forum. I could say why but would probably only serve to get me banned instead of you.

I know this isn't directed at me, but I can't remember a single person on this thread saying they believed in god....No one on their right mind would believe in that fairytale.....I am watching Frozen now with my daughter, neither of us think that is a true story either.

The reason you have been accused of following blindly(by me) is because every time I have asked you why, you have either avoided the question or said you were taught by your family......where is your critical thinking about this subject matter?

Based on the highlighted bit, are you now saying that because a person is alive you believe in ghosts? That has to be one of the strangest conclusions to draw imaginable....you realise there are around 6 billion people walking around, are they all proof of ghosts? Are you trying in an round about way to say we are all ghosts?

Wouldn't better evidence be if he was walking around the village after he died? Then I might believe.

You cannot claim it is a personal thing when you post this on a public forum, the fact you are posting it means it is no longer personal....you do understand that don't you?

While I agree child abuse is a bit strong, i think the point is you are affecting your child's life negatively(tell me one positive in believing in ghosts) with no understanding(by your own admission) of why. Lying to and scaring your to children is poor parenting by anyone's standards. It is not even a white lie....you are saying it with conviction and the only possible outcomes are bad. In effect when you do this and other people do this you create a nation of people who do not take responsibility for themselves as they always have someone to blame(a negative).

One more time(though i don't know why I bother).....

Having googled(as you suggested earlier) I found that Thai buddhists believe in reincarnation.....do you believe in reincarnation?

If you believe you are reincarnated after you die.....who are the ghosts?

You stated someone had seen their dead parents, did you ask why they were not reincarnated? I assume you did as you said you asked questions....so what was the answer?

" a lack of understanding" oh dear, you can say many things but not that about me.

Someone seeing something does not mean its real or true and the word " belief" crops up so much in your reply you are missing the point entirely.

"My God"?? I dont have one as there is no evidence anywhere in the entire world for one along with ghosts goblins fairies etc etc. I dont know about asking questions but you certainly seem unable to give answers.

One instance of a sick person not dying so we dont know the illness is the first problem and we have "your word" as the cure, but at the bottom of all of this is your inabiity to seek the truth just anecdotal evidence...its not looking good from where Im looking

The human brain is easily fooled, very easily fooled.... http://brainden.com/line-illusions.htm seeing is NOT believing.

I stand by my original comments.

Simple answer, because they believe something that is not true without any evidence to back it up.......just like you.

See how you asked a question and I answered....can you do the decency of doing the same? I have asked a simple question several times now and you have avoided answering. It makes me think you may be a Thai teacher the way you do that.....what do you do for a living?(another simple question for you...see if you can answer)

Hmm try this

post number 60 for that answer as you might be waiting some time otherwise

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/894568-does-air-pollution-where-you-live-in-thailand-concern-you/page-3

Hmm try this

post number 60 for that answer as you might be waiting some time otherwise

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/894568-does-air-pollution-where-you-live-in-thailand-concern-you/page-3

Their beliefs are their answer...although far from logical to all that do no believe.

That has always been their answer and will for ever more be their answer...while they just believe and have themselves convinced all those entities really do exist and do not question themselves about such matters.

I am thinking they believe they are better off believing....just in case.......as in the uncertainties in life are such that it is simply better to choose to believe and be content doing so......Amen....lol

Cheers

Kannot said amongst many assumptions this statement.

The human brain is easily fooled, very easily fooled...."

Can't argue with you there after reading your post it's obvious you suffer greatly with that particular problem.

Can't argue with you there after reading your post it's obvious you suffer greatly with that particular problem.

You have no evidence, you cannot provide any, when you can, post something relevant.

You have no evidence, you cannot provide any, when you can, post something relevant.

What you not like it when people say something about you!!!! People in glass houses old man

What you not like it when people say something about you!!!! People in glass houses old man

Im not so immature as to get into a pointless slanging match

Now can you provide any evidence?

But immature and aroggant enough to infer that I am a child abuser. Evidence yes in another thread you stated you were retired so you must be old man.

But immature and aroggant enough to infer that I am a child abuser. Evidence yes in another thread you stated you were retired so you must be old man.

Can you provide any evidence or not?

Kannot said I never go anywhere at the weekends or any Thai holiday its the same in the UK mind, being retired has many benefits so i go out when everyone else is at work, its great!

There now evidence for you.

Kannot said I never go anywhere at the weekends or any Thai holiday its the same in the UK mind, being retired has many benefits so i go out when everyone else is at work, its great!

The only evidence you are providing is in your immaturity , this is very sad for your country when a teacher which you said you were is believing something without any evidence whatsoever and worse still passing it on as TRUTH. Its no wonder many Thai parents with the money send there children outside of Thailand to get a better education.

If I gave you a makro you could not dig yourself a deeper hole.

Your plan now is to try and get the topic closed as its all you have left to offer in baiting for a response.

I am pretty sure he meant evidence of ghosts, also....You do not have to be old to retire, I am 35 and retired. Unless 35 is old.

Are you really a teacher though? As someone else mentioned?

What school do you teach at? I would assume that most people with children would want to know(such as myself) as I wouldn't want you polluting my child's mind with your ignorance of facts.

The fact is that you believe something and want to pass it on to other people without any evidence at all and without seeing the damage it can potentially cause, this is why people are questioning you.....and your response is to be defensive and not want to engage with other people. Do you not see a problem with that?

Do you understand how the world(including Thailand) even works? Just by saying something repeatedly doesn't make it true, in fact it just makes the person repeating it look more and more foolish.

You cannot make something up without evidence to back it up and expect people to respect you for it....can't you see that?

if i told people I thought the earth was flat I would be ridiculed(and rightly so), but you are doing the exact same thing with ghosts.

The only evidence you are providing is in your immaturity , this is very sad for your country when a teacher which you said you were is believing something without any evidence whatsoever and worse still passing it on as TRUTH. Its no wonder many Thai parents with the money send there children outside of Thailand to get a better education.

Your plan now is to try and get the topic closed as its all you have left to offer in baiting for a response.

You do not know me and neither do I know you thank goodness what is baiting then you asked for evidence you are an old man I gave it you. Seems to me that you can not accept the fact what you called me was wrong on so many levels. I do pity you but being able to label someone you do not know with the most vile accusation possible actually seems to please you that is the facts. Now so as not to prolong my very brief association with you on this thread I will bow out I will not post on this thread anymore. To which you will no doubt take that and turn it to meet your own agenda fine I can live with that. On the other hand a full and frank apology on thus thread for all to see from you to me and I will carry on saying that what I belive is correct

You do not know me and neither do I know you thank goodness what is baiting then you asked for evidence you are an old man I gave it you. Seems to me that you can not accept the fact what you called me was wrong on so many levels. I do pity you but being able to label someone you do not know with the most vile accusation possible actually seems to please you that is the facts. Now so as not to prolong my very brief association with you on this thread I will bow out I will not post on this thread anymore. To which you will no doubt take that and turn it to meet your own agenda fine I can live with that. On the other hand a full and frank apology on thus thread for all to see from you to me and I will carry on saying that what I belive is correct

That was said a long time ago and if you were really upset you would have posted this immediately afterward, just tell the truth and admit you are not responding due to the fact that you have nothing of substance to say.

Before you go, can you please let me know what school you teach at? Unlike you I worry about my kids futures and don't want them being influenced by someone with such a warped mind as yourself.

Also, you can PM me as I have just started selling genuine 100% snake oil Ghost Repellant. Only 2500 baht a bottle and you get a 100% written guarantee of no ghosts in your house. If you do have ghosts after using the repellant you receive 300% of your money back......you can't lose

you should be apologising to any children you teach its shameful and of course we still dont have any evidence off you and I know you know exactly what evidence I mean but just in case you really are that low "GHOSTS" is the word you are looking for.

That was said a long time ago and if you were really upset you would have posted this immediately afterward, just tell the truth and admit you are not responding due to the fact that you have nothing of substance to say.

Before you go, can you please let me know what school you teach at? Unlike you I worry about my kids futures and don't want them being influenced by someone with such a warped mind as yourself.

Also, you can PM me as I have just started selling genuine 100% snake oil Ghost Repellant. Only 2500 baht a bottle and you get a 100% written guarantee of no ghosts in your house. If you do have ghosts after using the repellant you receive 300% of your money back......you can't lose

I agree with the sentiments of your comments but I hope that you are not willingly let your own kids be part of the thai educationsystem. Ifso, you better rethink about your reasons of residing in LOS.

I agree with the sentiments of your comments but I hope that you are not willingly let your own kids be part of the thai educationsystem. Ifso, you better rethink about your reasons of residing in LOS.

At the moment at the ages of 3 and 4 they are going to Tara Pattana in Pattaya which I am pretty happy with......but you are right, when they are 5 and 6 we plan to move back to Australia for their education.

Yes I belive in ghosts and to a certain extent black magic. I was brought up that way and I may add I bring my son up that way as well. I will not sleep in any room unless there is a budda figure in there. I will not travel in any form of transport unless I have my budda with me. We also throw a stone on roof of house every big budda day. Have I seen a ghost I don't know the answer to that who knows a ghost could be anything or anyone. I am thai that is my belief I'm not really bothered if you don't belive.

you live in the 21st century and think like the 1600's passing this nonsense on to your kids makes you a pretty poor parent. No evidence for either , you are totally irrational and seem proud to "pass on" the nonsense, Id actually call it "child abuse"

Attacking someone's beliefs in THEIR culture whilst presumably residing in their country and labeling their beliefs as child abuse...well done indeed..your self description is apt as you yourself say "Pompous ass"

This is such a poor answer, do you mean you can only comment on something in a country if you are residing outside of that country and that beliefs are above critical examination even when they can cause harm.

Kannot

Mr here by the way I have read your posts to my wife which is nothing short of defamation of character /libelous it is easy to hide behind an anonymous forum however if you wish to pm me with your phone number I would be happy to ring you and discuss the terrible accusations you make twds my wife. I have no intentions whatsoever to get into any sort of dialogue on an open thread with you. I will be awaiting your response on PM.

^^^ A bit confused now, is this latest post on the jeab1980 account from Mr. Jeab (defending the honour of his poor tirak) or is Jeab a man?

I fail to see how you can defame the character of an equally anaon poster. This may all be trolling anyway but it is a bit of interesting culture clash. I assume from Jeabs nic. that she is a 36 year old woman with the emotional level of a 16 year old which leads me to believe she is authentic.

It is unfortunate she is fixated on the belief held by some here that it is "child abuse" to indoctrinate a child in baseless beliefs but it is "normal" here so... whatever, I hope she and Mr. Jeab can calm down and rejoin the conversation without becoming overly emotional.

Hopefully she or he will not resort to "black magic" against us... or maybe that would add another bit of fun?

Kannot

Mr here by the way I have read your posts to my wife which is nothing short of defamation of character /libelous it is easy to hide behind an anonymous forum however if you wish to pm me with your phone number I would be happy to ring you and discuss the terrible accusations you make twds my wife. I have no intentions whatsoever to get into any sort of dialogue on an open thread with you. I will be awaiting your response on PM.

Wow, calling someone out because your wife believes in ghosts.....Well atleast your maturity levels are at the same place.

So "Mr" do you also believe in ghosts and encourage your wife to lie to your kid? Do you think it is responsible to throw rocks on your roof to scare something that you have never seen? Is that normal for you?

By the way, the reason it is "easy to hide behind an anonymous forum" is because......(wait for it)......it is an anonymous forum!!!!

If you believe the comments are libelous or defamatory, why don't you make a police complaint? Wouldn't that be the first course of action?