Surin Nightlife

aussiecollin

Well I thought I had a good night after the BBQ, but seeing the info from CENT I need an excuse for another night out purely and simple for Documentary purposes of course

I hope you haven't been taking those funny pills again, Mac. :D :D

You mean the ones you sent me they make you type funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyy drg haoigh aorgih aeorigh eorigh re :o

Actually, just of late, after my long awaited marriage bust up, I have been compiling a dossier (or is it dosser) on the wild side of Suirin. I have now realised that what they say about Surin is 100% true, and just a good a time can be had here as anywhere. Maybe some of the delights I have brought back to the FC might not have been everybody's cup of tea, but I have a funny, sneaky feeling I enjoyed myself. However, as a brand new Mrs Fat Git seems to be looming on the horizon, I may have to take the pledge once more. Apart from the FC running out of beer.

I have been compiling a dossier (or is it dosser) on the wild side of Suirin

:oWhen can we expect this to be pinned??? ( the dossier that is). If there are pictures of your hairy r's then forget it.

Actually, just of late, after my long awaited marriage bust up, I have been compiling a dossier (or is it dosser) on the wild side of Suirin. I have now realised that what they say about Surin is 100% true, and just a good a time can be had here as anywhere. Maybe some of the delights I have brought back to the FC might not have been everybody's cup of tea, but I have a funny, sneaky feeling I enjoyed myself. However, as a brand new Mrs Fat Git seems to be looming on the horizon, I may have to take the pledge once more. Apart from the FC running out of beer.

These I can't wait to see. No doubt we'll wind up having a few nights out together when I get back.

I look forward to showing you around the dark side of surin, I just hope you behave yourself.

John..... :o

These I can't wait to see. No doubt we'll wind up having a few nights out together when I get back.

I look forward to showing you around the dark side of surin, I just hope you behave yourself.

John..... :o

OK ....Let's meet at FC November 10 8:30 PM for a beer and then a discovery tour with Martin as the host.

Who is game to tour with the Fat Pommie? First beer for the players is on me! (shi*, what did I say?)

AussieCollin

Thanks to Colin for his observations. As an occasional visitor to Surin, who likes to take a walk around the bars, I was hoping the locals might have chipped in with some tips.

Apart from most of the locals being happily married, and don't get up to the antics of Pattyaites or Bangkokites, the ones that do drink, come here, get sh1t-faced ,then go home. There are more beautiful girls per square meter, in Surin, than most other towns I've been to, but unfortunately for some visitors, they need to be chatted up by conventional means, not have a wad of money thrust in their faces and be expected to jump into bed. That in it'self puts a lot off.

And of course there is no moral boosting " Hallooo handsome man. Come inside. Sit down pleeeeeeeeeeeeeze"

Our maidens, if they could speak English, would probably say " Piss off you ugly,fat bastid"

But for you Colin, I'll see what I can do :D After all, you don't fall into the above catogary.

Sounds like a place to be avoided if you want some extra marital/single man fun as most married men wont want to chat up and court a woman and possibly support another family :o .most of the local girs wil probably end up in patters later anyway :D

Surin is a nice place to go for a snooze.

Either never been here, or two yards in tow behind the GF and not allowed to see anything.

To be fair ive been, for the elephant fair, me and a mate came and enjoyed it but were in bed by 12 !,.we tried the thai karaoke bars but just couldnt learn the words ! :o

• 3 weeks later...
I am not asleep! I am meditating to relax for my next shot.

A trip to the Shing-a-Shong for the price of a pint? Sounds goos to me!

I've added some "sound" to the website:

http://freebeerforyorky.com/singasongentry.html (click on "experience the sound")

Disclaimer: The author takes no responsibility for any hearing defect, mental disorder, madness, etc., which may result from exposure to this site. Parental guidance is recommended.

http://freebeerforyorky.com/singasongentry.html (click on "experience the sound")

Disclaimer: The author takes no responsibility for any hearing defect, mental disorder, madness, etc., which may result from exposure to this site. Parental guidance is recommended.

Did the cat recover?

And now added a short video clip.................

(It's a bit scrappy as geaussie only got the camera the day before. We promise to do better next Thirstday when we have a better hang of how to use it)

Edited by Yorkie

And now added a short video clip.................

(It's a bit scrappy as geaussie only got the camera the day before. We promise to do better next Thirstday when we have a better hang of how to use it)

spamming again yorkie

The quality of massage opposite the Farang Connection is about 7 out of 10.

The quality of massage next door to Farang Connection is 5 out of 10.

It all depends upon the massuese who is allocated to you, I guess.

Try the one on my website:

freebeerforyorky.com

There's a new Sing-a-Song video clip up there also.

Edited by Yorkie

Hi, I'm quite new in this forum.

I'm planning a 5days 4 nights trip to Surin.

Just wanna find out more about Surin's Nightlife.

I heard there's a disco called ' Speed 3 Disco '

What's the current thai band performing there called?

Is it Eva Band?

Is it possible for anybody to help me take photo of the disco so i can show my friends who are coming along with me?

Thanks alot for your help! :o

Edited by Joanna

Is it Eva Band?

Is it possible for anybody to help me take photo of the disco so i can show my friends who are coming along with me?

Thanks alot for your help! :D

Hello and :D

Why do you want to take photos to show your friends? If they are coming with you, won't they see it for themselves?

I wouldn't really say speed has a band playing, more of "shows" that are there all the time with different routines.

Perhaps you are getting datwan daeng mixed up with Speed, this is a thai night club also, but with live music from a thai band, Speed is more of a (so to say) disco tech.

If you want some photos taken to show your friends, who are with you, (sorry for being obnoxious,(but a valid point, by your post)). You could always try asking some of the local farang at gods waiting room, (farang connection), however I fear your plight might fall on deaf ears, (literally) as there either to old, or have already been deafened by the Speed experience!

On the bright side, if you find the FARANG CONNECTION bar, they will be a rather portly fellow in said waiting room (above), dressed for a right good send off! with a digital camera (if your a newbie) wanting to take your photo. He is the most helpful and genial host you could ever wish to meet and a very good friend of mine. I'm sure he could help you out in showing you the bright lights of surin, as he now has 1st hand experience. :o

P.S. I await the repurcussions of this post humbly..... Be gentle,

John..... :D

Is it Eva Band?

Why do you want to take photos to show your friends? If they are coming with you, won't they see it for themselves?

I wouldn't really say speed has a band playing, more of "shows" that are there all the time with different routines.

Perhaps you are getting datwan daeng mixed up with Speed, this is a thai night club also, but with live music from a thai band, Speed is more of a (so to say) disco tech.

If you want some photos taken to show your friends, who are with you, (sorry for being obnoxious,(but a valid point, by your post)). You could always try asking some of the local farang at gods waiting room, (farang connection), however I fear your plight might fall on deaf ears, (literally) as there either to old, or have already been deafened by the Speed experience!

On the bright side, if you find the FARANG CONNECTION bar, they will be a rather portly fellow in said waiting room (above), dressed for a right good send off! with a digital camera (if your a newbie) wanting to take your photo. He is the most helpful and genial host you could ever wish to meet and a very good friend of mine. I'm sure he could help you out in showing you the bright lights of surin, as he now has 1st hand experience. :o

Is it Eva Band?

John,

I think the poster 'Joanna' is a female?? Perhaps the waiting room will awaken.

AC

Hey, thanks alot for the advice given.

I'm going to Speed Bar because i have friends who are performing there.

that's why i just want to comfirm.

But anyway, thanks alot for the long reply you've given.

I want the pics so that i can show friends who are NOT coming with me.

I mean, obviously there isn't a need for me to show people who are going with me right?

And, i'm not really interested in going to Farang Connection, thanks for that suggestion anyway.

Alright, hope i'll enjoy the surin trip.

Thanks.