Udon man borrows his friend's motorbike to go and rape his girlfriend

webfact

Aren't you glad that Thai men are one of the thickest people on Earth just love there stupidity

You might reconsider after reading some more Thai Visa posts written by "international" members... coffee1.gif

Edited by MockingJay

He has played the classic excuse card "I was drunk" so not my fault. Freind should not have given me his motorcycle, then I would not have tried to rape his girlfriend.

We all need more friends like this man.

he said he was drunk and had an urge for sex.

so he will be free i guess . this excuse is legit in thai law

No he won't. Why would you say that an excuse like that is legitimate in Thai law? You must have missed this..."Police detained him Sunday as they prepare their case".

I think sarcasm is lost on some people!

maybe she was in too sexy clothes like PM said people can then get raped because the are looking for it in a country where 70% of the males has the maturity of a 14 year old. "i want = i take / i don't get = i attack"

No he won't. Why would you say that an excuse like that is legitimate in Thai law? You must have missed this..."Police detained him Sunday as they prepare their case".

Do you ever actually ever write your own posts without quoting someone, or do you only prefer to go around trolling other people's posts. Edited by Rayk

Do you ever actually ever write your own posts without quoting someone, or do you only prefer to go around trolling other people's posts.

i don't actually believe he is trolling(looking for a dust-up)......a constant need to prove superior literacy understandingcrazy.gif

His statement "He was drunk and felt the need for sex, he said." is not an excuse,but incrimination. He should be charged for attempted rape, sexual touching without consent, physical harming a female and drunk driving, and maybe something else. Jail and cancelling shall be in order.

i've had thoughts of trying to bang an expat's wife(he runs a hotel) out of revenge for mistreatment on a previous holiday......

Human nature-......you gotta take the good with the badsmile.png

not rape i might add,just a reminder to him that BAHT is no1.....

Another example of a confession that under the circumstances of its correct forum would be subject to the privilage of patient/doctor confidentiality.

"He was drunk and felt the need for sex, he said." !!!!

The frightening thing is that they use the drunk excuse for every horrible crime possible !!! or ? are they really loosing there minds while drinking ???

then, Thailand would be far more dangerous than I initially taught !!!!

Best regards

apparently, not drunk enough to ride a motorcycle and get "it" up. in this case, Mr. Trusting Friend must have wished Wallop got walloped by an 18-wheeler!

His statement "He was drunk and felt the need for sex, he said." is not an excuse,but incrimination. He should be charged for attempted rape, sexual touching without consent, physical harming a female and drunk driving, and maybe something else. Jail and cancelling shall be in order.

How about letting the court decide this....Jeez who hasn't got a bit tipsy and fancied a bit of leg-over? Or was it that long ago you forget?

i've had thoughts of trying to bang an expat's wife(he runs a hotel) out of revenge for mistreatment on a previous holiday......

Human nature-......you gotta take the good with the badsmile.png

not rape i might add,just a reminder to him that BAHT is no1.....

Another example of a confession that under the circumstances of its correct forum would be subject to the privilage of patient/doctor confidentiality.

some of you old blokes have forgotten what having a bit-of-go is!........

Edited by Nasrullah

Arrived in my village one time and noticed the motorcycle

wasn't there, i asked about it and was told the kid across

from us had borrowed it because his bike was faulty,,

Later i noticed mama getting on the kids bike and riding

off, i think,, whats going on then, next morning the bike

was returned but no more borrow bike, a week later we

were told the kid had an accident on someone else bike

and ran off and left it, turns out he was doing bad things.

So no borrow bike.

At least the rape victim can manage to point at the accused rapissed, under police supervision for the usual bizarre re-enactment complete with more finger pointing..

No more French kissing for that man for a while.

I will never get over the re-enactment of the crime. Especially when they make the victim participate, like it wan't traumatic enough the first time. Of all the retarded things these clowns do, this is by far the most retarded thing of all. Be mindful of the Thainess everyone.wai.gif

At least the rape victim can manage to point at the accused rapissed, under police supervision for the usual bizarre re-enactment complete with more finger pointing..

No more French kissing for that man for a while.

I will never get over the re-enactment of the crime. Especially when they make the victim participate, like it wan't traumatic enough the first time. Of all the retarded things these clowns do, this is by far the most retarded thing of all. Be mindful of the Thainess everyone.wai.gif

Occasionally they have done a partial re-enactment in the UK

For instance actor/actress dressed in similar cloths to victim walks through bus station at exact time as victim

The thinking behind this is maybe some people are in the bus station at the same time everyday

These re-enactments have led on occasion to new evidence being uncovered over the years

It is not meant to be a opportunity for voyeurs peeping toms or senior police officers to have their photos taken

Yes I am well aware this is Thailand and not the UK so save yourself the trouble