May 23, 201610 yr I am from Denmark and I have used retirement visas since 2002. However, I left Thailand 11/2015 due to medical reasons and therefore, did not get a re-entry visa. I am planning to come back in November for four months and normally I use the Immigration Bureau in Sri Racha. What type of visa will be appropriate when entering Thailand. Is it still the one year "O" visa or, has something new been introduced. Look forward to your replies. Thank you.
May 23, 201610 yr A non 'O-A' would be the best choice. It would give you a 1 year stay on entry. A multiple entry non 'O' would give you 90 days after which you would need to do a border hop to activate a second 90 day stay OR apply for 1 year extension of stay as before. A single entry non 'O' would give you 90 days on entry which could be extended by 1 year as before.
May 24, 201610 yr Clearly outlined by elviajero. Since you have done the 12 month extensions plenty of times it may be easier just to obtain a non o and apply for your extension
Create an account or sign in to comment