Where Are Goosethai And Erco When We Need Them?

mbkudu

An awful lot of yesterdays brilliant comments seem to be missing from the erco posts. :o

The good news is that apparently I'm not kicked off yet! :D

You haven't posted anything inflammatory, Georgie. But don't worry mate, saw a post from the Gent yesterday which means he's back and I'm sure things will heat up now! :D

Hello

I see you have missed me in your sad little lives, I have been in BKK for 2 nights and I am now at the Airport waiting for my flight to Chang Mai (some of us have lives you know).

I see all have wondered off the thread again, you people really need a life, there is more to life than dirty stinking Prostitutes you know.

By the way this subject is Political and I am not Political, I loved Maggie though.

I am back he he.

Hello

I see you have missed me in your sad little lives, I have been in BKK for 2 nights and I am now at the Airport waiting for my flight to Chang Mai (some of us have lives you know).

I see all have wondered off the thread again, you people really need a life, there is more to life than dirty stinking Prostitutes you know.

By the way this subject is Political and I am not Political, I loved Maggie though.

I am back he he.

you only back untill the button pushed elco

Ugly dominatrix......... so that's what gets you off :D

Was that with or without the gimp suit? :o

Sonthaya

Sorry I was wrong you are in the same catergorie as the one liners, do not answer the question, still what ever gets you off, build up your postings.

Yes Davieboy, I thought Maggie was the Man, mind you we cocked up big time when Enoch Powel was kicked out, look at Bradford and Coventry.

Sonthaya

Sorry I was wrong you are in the same catergorie as the one liners, do not answer the question, still what ever gets you off, build up your postings.

Yes Davieboy, I thought Maggie was the Man, mind you we cocked up big time when Enoch Powel was kicked out, look at Bradford and Coventry.

erco you were'nt a BNP, NF follower were you.

That has to be a wind-up.

Ignore it. :o