Garmin Openstreetmap - latest map release 15 May 2016

Dear all,

DELETED

These accurate and free maps have been updated for our riding pleasure. All those who refuse to pay ESRI for updates, or maps to run on GPS they bought outside of Thailand can get Garmin compatible maps here. The installation process is fairly simple, and the maps work with both the GPS and the route planning tools Garmin provides for Mac, Windows and Linux.

Happy Planning!

Edited by seedy
personal details

Post Edited - Forum Rule -

18) You will not post phone numbers, email addresses, business names, or web/Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses in posts or signatures. Web addresses to personal non-commercial sites sites/blogs, or Facebook/Twitter/Google+ addresses, may be posted in a member's profile page.

Dear all,

DELETED

These accurate and free maps have been updated for our riding pleasure. All those who refuse to pay ESRI for updates, or maps to run on GPS they bought outside of Thailand can get Garmin compatible maps here. The installation process is fairly simple, and the maps work with both the GPS and the route planning tools Garmin provides for Mac, Windows and Linux.

Happy Planning!

Prv me link pls

• 3 weeks later...

Dear all,

DELETED

Happy Planning!

Prv me link pls

Me too, thank you.

There are only a couple of files you need on the SD card for this to work. Get a new card and PM me. I'll guide you through the files you need/send them to you.

is this easy to put on a 5 year old Garmin GPS for a car ?

it uses a SD card that is missing

thanks