Police arrest Khao Sarn restaurant manager who punched a British tourist

snoop1130

I'm sure you can show me an equally impressive list like this Rob, from NL. The only famous Dutch person died 2 months ago; Johan Cruyff(RIP). Who else was there? Rembrandt? That was 4 centuries ago. Jeroen Krabbe? 555. Who needs more punishment? LOL

I didn't drink back when I owned a pub in Belfast, that actually only started when I moved to TH in 98 and still it's at a very low level, so wrong again Rob. I never denied anyone the usage of my toilet and it always worked out in my favour. You are Dutch and see other human beings as mere economic beings who need to pay for everything or else they are freeloaders. The Dutch are well known for their business tactics throughout the world and indeed you would steal anything you could get your hands on back in the day, so don't call other people freeloaders, you robbed all your wealth from The Dutch Indies. The reason the Dutch royals are so rich is because of that and what they made from the slave trade over in Curacao. These days NL is not stealing from other countries, only from their own citizens who are sucked dry by the tax office, so I can imagine accountants and tax advisers are needed a lot over there wink.png

I never lost an argument against you, not the one about steroids, nor this one and I'm pretty sure I would stand my ground in Dutch against you too. Being a big boy through weightlifting doesn't make you stronger in words too Rob.

All the best!

Can someone tell me what this Dutch v Irish confrontation has to do with the fact that a Thai restaurant manager thumped a guy who threw 20 baht in his face?

The Thai bar manager punched the tourist in the face because the tourist didn't want to pay for using his toilet and our discussion is about hospitality and letting members of the public use your toilet if you are a bar/restaurant owner. Rob believes everyone should be forced to pay for this or else he/she is a freeloader. I believe toilets should always be public and free. We got into a discussion about Dutch/Irish culture and hospitality/friendliness, that kind of stuff. Make sense now?

What makes sense is the fact that you have summarised quite well the fact that your discussion/argument/mudslinging is about Dutch/Irish culture and hospitality, and nothing at all to do with the Thai restaurant manager thumping a customer!

It's all very educational and entertaining! Hope you enjoyed it as much as everyone else did. Have a great evening

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 pages for a huge BS story, \

meanwhile in the real thailand, recently

a french tourist was murdered in phuket

an ederly british couple and their son were beaten to the pulp

a young laotian girl was lynched by a mob

a young german girl got her nose smashed in piece in ayuthaya

a crippled thai guy was hacked to death by 6 thai criminilas

few farangs were thrown by the balcony

etc etc etc

but but but but we have more important priority: this young british allegedly throw a 20 baht note to a thai manager liar facepalm.gif facepalm.gif facepalm.gif facepalm.gif facepalm.gif

sometimes you wonder the IQ level of some people here....coffee1.gif

Edited by Bender

And for Gods sake the guy had to take a leak, what ever happened to being nice or is it only take take take in this world. All this could have been avoided if the guy had just left the young man take a leak. He may have then sat in the bar all night drinking with his mates.

You you get a constant stream of people just going to use the toilets, which isnt very nice for customers

If thousands non guests daily use ur loo think abput installong a paying sceme a loo lady etc...if is a handful dont worry be happy...

• 1 month later...

700 baht of cocktails? We're only hearing one side of the story here.

I dont know what size budget you live on , but i often pay around 1500 baht for cocktails.

You are soooooooo hiso!!! The most expensive drink I had in los was 100thb for a large Leo at the local karaoke/brothel joint. Stroking the girl's leg was included in that price ???
Sounds fun - where was that?

I think the police are in a difficult position here. One one side, there is pressure to

preserve the positive image of Thailand, and on the other hand, they have to deal

with idiots like these Brits. From what I have read so far, it seems the Brit deserved

what he got.

I don't care how much the cocktails where ... he could have ordered a bottle of water.

The restaurant has the right to set it's prices as they see fit. And customers can either

order and pay for the items or move on ...

This Brit was obviously a retard and got what he deserved ...

The manager should have kept his cool as well ... but I don't see abusive behavior

from the Manager, just a reaction to an action ....

I hope this type of "tourists" stay home - we don't need more of these shit heads ...

Well put, im amazed that most posters here do agree that the Brit was out of line and the cause of the trouble. Usually its .. farang good.. Thai bad case close.. oh.. bash Thais a bit more ad infinitum.

I'm just wondering why Brits have to drink their beer in plastic cups back home? Would they really hit each other with glasses and bottles?

And they told me at primary school that British people invented the gentleman. I'm confused and lost in Isaan. facepalm.gif .

The days that the English were considered gentlemen are long gone, there is not one nation that is better or more civilized (Canadians excepted maybe). We a got our idiots and trouble makers, in the Netherlands they often also drink beer from plastic cups in risk area's. Give me a party full of people on MDMA instead of alcohol and it will be far less violent.

i've never once seen cocktails or beer served in a plastic cup in the USA. It's a fascinating phenomenon. Maybe it's the pub goers that should be recycled rather than the plastic...

In England they use the noun glass as a verb.

700 baht of cocktails? We're only hearing one side of the story here.

yeah! £14 for 2 drinks ?<deleted> !,...i would have punched him for theft !

14 pages for a huge BS story, \

meanwhile in the real thailand, recently

a french tourist was murdered in phuket

an ederly british couple and their son were beaten to the pulp

a young laotian girl was lynched by a mob

a young german girl got her nose smashed in piece in ayuthaya

a crippled thai guy was hacked to death by 6 thai criminilas

few farangs were thrown by the balcony

etc etc etc

but but but but we have more important priority: this young british allegedly throw a 20 baht note to a thai manager liar facepalm.gif facepalm.gif facepalm.gif facepalm.gif facepalm.gif

sometimes you wonder the IQ level of some people here....coffee1.gif

yeah,...got to be an idiot to read this story and comment too right ?!