Judge orders Johnny Depp to stay away from estranged wife

rooster59

Only hope he was wise enough to have a prenup.

Imaginations, speculation and temperament sure do run wild on here.

She only gets portion of assets acquired during 3 month marriage and gets portion of what she acquired.

She has good earning potential and a short duration marriage could lead to less than half of the marital assets acquired during 3 month marriage. Physical abuse could weigh in her favor for more. Allegation is he threw a phone at her hitting her cheek. Before that he pushed her down apparently about lesbian issue and then disappeared for a month before coming back home and the alleged phone incident and then he split again.

RE: Reasons for breakup

On an LA news channel, they said he was pissed at her due to lesbian friend, blamed her for what he classified as the "embarrassing dog incident," and he did not like her getting all caught up in the glitzy public limelight of Hollywood.

Lol, who knows, who cares, but it was a bit of a buzz on the local LA channels.

Edited by F430murci

I'll bet Barnaby Joyce is loving this.

Barnaby is 1 million times more a man than this wannabe human Depp.

Barnaby would be shaking his head alright and probably realises he should of either;

A.) Had Depp's dogs destroyed as they're probably being inseminated by Depp every night & wedontbwant any offspring like that

Or

B.)Had Depp put down and done the world a favour.

If Depp believes that Barnaby is 'inbed with a tomato', I suppose it is possible to have a love child with a yorkshire terrier.

Lol

You know these Hollywood types, some stick gerbils into their spinchta, some root little yappie dogs lol

Freaks ! Just look at him, he put the 'W' into weirdo tongue.png

Lol, he certainly marches to the beat of a different drum, but I got laugh at the look at him comment.

Let's see a picture of you. I would be willing to bet you are not exactly a prime example of maleness stud everyone swoons over.

I'll bet Barnaby Joyce is loving this.

I heard Amber and Barnaby planned this from the start, pistol and boo were also in on it. They plan to buy the Kidman property for 300 mil AUD and move in together. Edited by Thechook

Lol

You know these Hollywood types, some stick gerbils into their spinchta, some root little yappie dogs lol

Freaks ! Just look at him, he put the 'W' into weirdo tongue.png

Lol, he certainly marches to the beat of a different drum, but I got laugh at the look at him comment.

Let's see a picture of you. I would be willing to bet you are not exactly a prime example of maleness stud everyone swoons over.

Yes.The last time he went into "Jack Sparrow " role it appears he didn't come out of it.

No fan of Depp but recent pics of him show him to be looking bloated esp in the face. Looks like he has been burning the candle from both ends, a normal reaction to acute stress. Poor guy and not the first to meet an early grave thanks to a greedy wife.

Poor?..maybe mentally and emotionally..

• 9 months later...