May 29, 201610 yr Dear Sir, Extension based on retirement is due date on July 18th, How early in advance can i apply please? Thanks, Scouse
May 29, 201610 yr Popular Post 30 Days or 45 days at some offices. BTW this is a public forum where anyone can contribute.
May 29, 201610 yr OP BTW your next 12 month extension will be dated from end of your current July 18. No need to leave it late. Edited May 29, 201610 yr by jacksam
May 29, 201610 yr Popular Post if you want to direct your post to someone as you have here, why not use the Private message function. As others have said this is a public forum, where anyone can comment.
May 29, 201610 yr Author Popular Post Well, I didn't!! I am not a regular user. Some guys here are fantastic and some ,, well..........! I got a satisfactory response from another member of the forum. I thanked him for his assistance. I do not require you guys who spend all day on here awaiting the slightest mistake from a fellow member to jump on it. Shocked and amazed at your childishness. Get a life.
May 29, 201610 yr Author jacksam and johnatong, Thanks guys. there are a lot of areas I am quite familiar in SE Asia more than many here. It will be a pleasure to help you regards Cambodia and Vietnam. Thanks for your help on Thailand.
Create an account or sign in to comment