Roofing contractor

FTB

Well it's that time of year that roof leaks make themselves noticeable. I'm looking for contacts of roofing contractors/crew in Chaing Mai. Please list some people with which you have had good success. English or Thai speaking ok.

I just got a quote of 280k for a 268 Sqm house. Includes metal framework and Spanish style steel tile. Looking for others that could swing by and give me their take on my roof situation.

Thank you.

"Looking for others that could swing by and give me their take on my roof situation."

I'm not sure English or Thai speaking will be quite enough in your case!

laugh.png (only a mild tease - don't issue hate mail!)

This isn't a great time to replace a whole roof (I'm assuming that because you mentioned steel framework) but If you have to, you should allow for insulation while you're at it. Foil with at least an inch air gap under the tiles and you maybe could drop in some fibreglass above your ceilings if the house doesn't have any at the moment. More comfortable and less a/c needed.

Thanks for the replies. I alrrady have a two layer roof concrete roof with air gap between the steel tin. However the tin is laid poorly and not sufficient coverage hence why additional framework is needed.

"Looking for others that could swing by and give me their take on my roof situation."

I'm not sure English or Thai speaking will be quite enough in your case!

laugh.png (only a mild tease - don't issue hate mail!)

Haha. You know me well....I need loads of help.....and not only with the roof. :)

Anyone have any contacts for roofers?