May 30, 201610 yr Hello friends, I came to Thailand in January 2016 on a two way ticket and got a Student visa extended up to April 2017. My return ticket was cancelled since I didn't make it to the flight. Now I have taken two way ticket from Bangkok to my country and then to return to bangkok on August and got a re-entry visa for this. I still have the depature card that they gave me in the Airport in January when I first entered. Since I didnot leave at that time and now I am taking a new ticket and leaving will it interfere? Do I need to fill a new depature card? Leaving on 1st June .. Thank you so much
May 30, 201610 yr The departure card is not linked to an airline ticket. Keep the one you have and turn it in when you depart in June.
May 30, 201610 yr Just fill it in and sign on day of departure, does not matter how long as long as you are not here illegal.
May 30, 201610 yr Author But on my departure card there is a stamp which says permitted to stay until 09th april 2016. However I went to immigration office on 28th march and they gave a slip saying i have to notify in 90 days which is in 26th June . But I am leaving on 01st june . Hope its not confusing
May 30, 201610 yr But on my departure card there is a stamp which says permitted to stay until 09th april 2016. However I went to immigration office on 28th march and they gave a slip saying i have to notify in 90 days which is in 26th June . But I am leaving on 01st june . Hope its not confusing They don't always put the permitted to stay date on the departure card. Normally they leave it blank because it means nothing. The stamp in your passport is the one that is important. The report date is for the report of staying longer than 90 days in the country. Since you will be leaving before then you do not need to do the report until 90 days from the date you enter the country after your trip.
May 30, 201610 yr Author Thank you soo much. It's cleared now But on my departure card there is a stamp which says permitted to stay until 09th april 2016. However I went to immigration office on 28th march and they gave a slip saying i have to notify in 90 days which is in 26th June . But I am leaving on 01st june . Hope its not confusing They don't always put the permitted to stay date on the departure card. Normally they leave it blank because it means nothing. The stamp in your passport is the one that is important.The report date is for the report of staying longer than 90 days in the country. Since you will be leaving before then you do not need to do the report until 90 days from the date you enter the country after your trip.
Create an account or sign in to comment