Microwave

russ@sarapee

Khun TW just called and my very old twice repaired microwave has broken again. Since i will be in CM next week i will buy a new one. Saw a topic in June about broken microwaves did anyone end up buying a new one. Looking for a convection maybe a Sharp.

Thanks

Khun TW just called and my very old twice repaired microwave has broken again. Since i will be in CM next week i will buy a new one. Saw a topic in June about broken microwaves did anyone end up buying a new one. Looking for a convection maybe a Sharp.

Thanks

Just bought a new Samsung. Microwave, grill and convection (and a combination of the various options) Very pleased with it. "now just gotta learn how to use all it's functions"

All the main players have them, Niyom Panich, Saha Panch, Siam Electrical, and in Airport Plaza (both Robinson and the LG shop)

Some have toasters built in and others have coffee, makers.

Ranging in price from under 10K to close to 30K. And like most things you get what you pay for.

Edited by john b good

I think that June thread on the microwave was mine. Yes I did end up getting a new Samsung one. Sounds like the same one John B Good bought and I quite like it. The grill function works well and the included "Crispy Plate" heats up really hot and browns the bottom of things like frozen pizzas.

Bought it a Niyom Panich for 3,800B and also got a hardback recipe book, set of crockery, an apron and oven mitt thrown in. Not bad.

Samsung is having a promotion at present with discounts on a lot of their products. The microwave is listed at 3,990B reduced from 5,990B. Similar Microwave/grill units from other makers start at around 7,000B.