Looking For Dermatologist

khunphil

Hi,

I am looking for a good dermatologist in Chiang Mai ? Any name or phone number ?

Thanks,

Philippe

Me too!!, I posted a thread a couple of months ago and only got recomendations for the one in CM Ram hospital and i had seen him already and was totally dissatified with his performance...so i wouldn't recomend him. i'm still looking for one and will keep an eye on your thread for results.

Good luck!!

Hi,

I am looking for a good dermatologist in Chiang Mai ? Any name or phone number ?

Thanks,

Philippe

Me too!!, I posted a thread a couple of months ago and only got recomendations for the one in CM Ram hospital and i had seen him already and was totally dissatified with his performance...so i wouldn't recomend him. i'm still looking for one and will keep an eye on your thread for results.

Good luck!!

My friend just went to see this one ... she went out with a "hand-made" cream after skin examination. I dont know more but the overall cost 150 Bt. We will see in a few days if results are good...

Dr Siri (dermatologist) 199 Moonmuang Road, A Muang, Chiang Mai 50200.

I dont have the phone numer here but will post it maybe later.

Philippe

Hi,

Thanks,

Philippe

Good luck!!

My friend just went to see this one ... she went out with a "hand-made" cream after skin examination. I dont know more but the overall cost 150 Bt. We will see in a few days if results are good...

Philippe

Purely coincidentally I have just returned from Chiang Mai Ram this Sunday morning where I have been to see a dermatologist about a skin complaint. Fourth floor, room number seven - seven hundred baht for consultation and pharmacy. Not sure if she is the best dermatologist in the city or not but she is certainly one of the top five most stunning females I have ever seen on the planet. Even if you don't need a dermatologist I strongly urge you to feign some kind of malady just to get in there and spend five minutes talking to her, absolutely gorgeous.

Hi,

Thanks,

Philippe

Good luck!!

Philippe

Purely coincidentally I have just returned from Chiang Mai Ram this Sunday morning where I have been to see a dermatologist about a skin complaint. Fourth floor, room number seven - seven hundred baht for consultation and pharmacy. Not sure if she is the best dermatologist in the city or not but she is certainly one of the top five most stunning females I have ever seen on the planet. Even if you don't need a dermatologist I strongly urge you to feign some kind of malady just to get in there and spend five minutes talking to her, absolutely gorgeous.

You have my attention BUT you also have me confused (easy to do)

Where exactly can I find this ravishing female. Chiangmai Ram, 4th floor, room number 7 or at 199 Moonmuang Road ? :o

The female dermatoligust on the 4th floor at CM Ram is great. She is a graduate of Boston University and very yes, very pretty. She knows her job.

These forums crack me up.. :o

"Hello, yes, I would like to see the fox in room seven on the 4th floor.

Do I have an appointment?

No, just a swelling, you know, down there..."

Does this "female dermatoligust" (sic) have a name? Or just a face...? :D