Bags For Laptops?

JoneL

Samsonite at any Central

Ah, Samsonite! Is samsonite cheaper in Thailand than in Europe?

What do you think?

Pantip plaza. 3rd floor just as you come off the escalator, they have a whole selection of snappy neoprene things.

:D

Thank you :o

Any ideas how much they might be?

My suggestion is to spend a little extra, and get a good quality one. Ensure that it is well padded to protect the laptop, and has a "seat belt" inside to prevent it from moving around. Check the shoulder strap especially, and make sure that it is sewed strongly, with metal clips and hardware.

About a year ago- I saw a guy's shoulder strap break while he was running through the airport on his way to a plane, and the case bounced several times as it hit the floor!

Samsonite at any Central

Ah, Samsonite! Is samsonite cheaper in Thailand than in Europe?

What do you think?

Pantip plaza. 3rd floor just as you come off the escalator, they have a whole selection of snappy neoprene things.

:D

Thank you :o

Samsonite from what I have seen are definately not cheaper in Thailand than outside the realm.

Singapore I found had some great discounts on Samsonite luggage (especially at the frequent sales at Tang's and other large retailers) with 50-70% off.

Having said that I bought a Samsonite computer bag (carry over the shoulder or wheeled along) when in Istanbul.

Very sturdy (but also rather pricey at close to 15K Baht)

Samsonite are probably top of the range in luggage of all desriptions (LV being the most expensive and probably the most "must have brand")