June 1, 201610 yr I usually send my 90 days report by post, but this year, it coincides with my getting my yearly Non O extension (after 30 days) so I'll do it all in one go at CW. If I report in person, do I just need my passport & TM47 form, or are photocopies required as well? If so, what pages are needed? Thanks to all.
June 2, 201610 yr just go to the photocopy shop on the floor below CW. tell them what you are doing and they will give you what you need.
June 2, 201610 yr The last two times I did my 90 day at CW I did not need any photocopies. Passport, TM47 and the old receipt. That's it!
June 2, 201610 yr I was there on the 1st of June You just need the form and your pass port.I went early and was about 200 in line to get in at 8:30 am .Got in at 8:45 in line for my number after 3 minutes .received Number 30. Was catching the taxi at 9:05. A friend went on the same day later received number 157 was out 20 minutes later.No Sweat.
June 2, 201610 yr I went to Chiang Wattana yesterday afternoon prepared to fill out that notorious form demanding my social media accounts and bank account number. Never saw it. It was never handed to me. All was most routine. I signed in at security, filled out the form at the front desk, got a queue number, waited ten minutes, got stamped, and I walked out to get a taxi with no waiting. Smooth as silk. I am still astonished.
Create an account or sign in to comment