Dumex Hi-q 1-3

mazo

Can anyone tell me if Dumex HI-Q 1-3 is available in England. We have been feedding it to our 3 month old girl but we move to england next year and i want to keep her on it. Or can anyone tell us of a good brand like Dumex HI-Q that is available in England. And if we change her milk formula will it have an affect on her

Edited by mazo

Can anyone tell me if Dumex HI-Q 1-3 is available in England. We have been feedding it to our 3 month old girl but we move to england next year and i want to keep her on it. Or can anyone tell us of a good brand like Dumex HI-Q that is available in England. And if we change her milk formula will it have an affect on her

Cow and Gate is the one I use when I go to England on holiday. We use that there and then switch back to Dumex when we're here and our kids don't seem to notice the difference. I am sure they all have the same ingredients. I personally feel much more confident about what I am buying in England as baby formula is one of the few things here that has absolutely no English translation on the box. I have bought honey countless times when I've meant to buy regular and all that 1 and 1 plus stuff is very confusing for me. I've also been given different information about which age each stage is for from different Dumex girls in the supermarket.